Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Clash of Spears, a RWBY RP. {m}

Born in Gondor, raised in Valhalla, reside in Cloud city.
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Clash of Spears, a RWBY RP. {m}

Rated M for Excessive Violence, Cursing, racism and whatever else along these lines will come up.

Three weeks after the kidnapping incident.
    9:44 PM

?
    "Shit!" He muttered, looking up at the wall of the dead end alley he had ran into. Ironic that he would die here, where so many of his own victims were robbed of their cash and valuables. Now he would be robbed of his life, unless...
    He jumped into the wall, again and again. Trying to climb up the side of the building grabbing nothing but the flat surface. Each time his weapon, Fightin Chance, rattled loudly. Eventually he stopped, hearing the all too familiar sound of metal amidst the pitter patter of rain. Turning around the bitch who'd been chasing him was standing at the entrance. Her head tilted at his attempt to escape.

"So ya found me.." He muttered, holding his hands to the hooks on either side of his belt. The girl didn't say anything.. she never did. This was the third time she had caught up to him this week. She damn near destroyed Fighting Chance last time, cutting off the third hook he'd used to keep his mobility. Cause the first night he'd learned, that she wasn't much for fighting from afar.
    She was almost too him now, when her head darted to look behind her.

"Warren!" Shouted a stockier young man of only 18. He and his weapon Rod of Freedom now stood at the entrance. "Riggs! Man I aint got the words to tell you how happy I am to see a pretty face that aint trying to kill me." He called out. Drawing his weapons and wielding them confidently now. The girl looked back at him, tilting her head again at his actions. Suddenly she lunged at Warren, forcing him back into a fearful state. He forgot how quick she was despite all that armor on. Warren spun around her, avoiding his first mistake of trying to jab her with his elbow. Just as he was behind her she spun around, her sword aimed right at his head.
    Right, it's a longsword, not a rapier. Warren thought bitterly, bending almost 90 degrees before his feet left the floor. His foot making contact with his jaw, causing her to stumble. Seeing his chance he fell back to Riggs.

"Who the fuck is she?" Riggs asked, tapping the Rod onto the ground. Two segments fell, his Rod now resembling more of an anchor then a rod. It always amazes Warren that Riggs could even use that monster.
    The girl shook her head, preparing herself to attack again. "Who the ever loving hell cares! She's been trying to kill me all week!" Warren shouted, slipping his hand down one of his chains. The girl engaged them again, and the duo decided to rush her. Grunting Riggs swing his Rod over his head, letting the full weight of the massive object come crashing down in her direct path. The girl sensing danger stopped short, only to have her arm cut by Warren's hooks. Stepping back to dodge his second attack, she had to jump over Riggs' re-transformed rod after he had sent it rolling after her. While in the air Warren had slammed his body into her, sending her to the floor.
    Launching herself up she swiped her sword at Riggs who had attempted to rush past her to retrieve his weapon. She smiled at the gash she had caused him, this wasn't to last as Warren had taken to throwing both his hooks at her. Turning her body to stand between both hooks the girl's eyes widened at the suddenly ruthlessness Warren was showing. Shaking off the surprise she lunged at him again seeing that his hooks were now safely behind her. Midway through her lunge a third hook had suddenly appeared in her vision, she shifted her stance on instinct, using her sword to parry the strike. Warren's foot was raised, the third hook and chain being manipulated by his foot. "You had a forth chain?!" She shouted, anger swelling her already limited thoughts. Her memory clearly showed that she had shattered his third chain two days ago.
    "Hey! I'm just learnin now that you can talk! Don't go bitchin at me you.. you.. Bitch!" Warren shouted back. Using the majority of his strength and weight to pull back.
    "Really? That's the best insult you can come up with?" Riggs shouted behind the girl. The Rod of Freedom came rolling back, hitting the back of the girls legs. Warren fell from suddenly not having anything to hold himself up, the girl meanwhile had lost her balance, and her sword. Only to be tackled and pinned to the ground by Riggs. He preceded to start punching her face. "I don't know who you are, but it won't matter soon enough!" He shouted. The girl punched back with her left arm, she could hear Riggs' jaw break from the impact. Taking the advantage she shoved him off of her. Struggling to cope with the damage inflicted on her head, she rose much more slowly then she thought she had. As Warren was now up and preceded to jam her own sword into her leg.
    "Fuck off bitch." Warren muttered, out of breath and almost out of fight. The last few days had been exhausting for him, he hadn't slept out of fear of being killed. And he hadn't stopped running from hideout to hideout all day and night. Hoping to avoid meeting her again. Letting out a whimper she pulled the sword out from her belly. Exposing a mixture of blood and wires. She glared at Warren that explained that his end was very near, the only thing that had saved him was the sound of police sirens. Someone had heard or seen the fight apparently.

"Julia! We're leaving, now!" A gruff man shouted. Julia obeyed immediately running out of the alley. Warren could hear men shouting at her, then gunfire. He shook his head tears in his eyes. He knelt down beside Riggs and checked to see if his buddy was still alive. Men rushed around them suddenly, men in uniforms. Warren was suddenly pulled away from Riggs, as medics began to form a circle around him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Three hours later.

Detective Defrane.

"Hello? This is Detective Defrane calling Beacon Academy, specifically Rafe Barune and Avus Revgan. We have two boys about the age of one of your students there. they were just attacked by people matching the description of that gang you told us about three weeks ago. They won't tell us their names, but from what I've heard they're fairly talented. Can you come over and tell us if they're one of yours? Truth be told I'd have asked you to come down anyway to help question them.. they don't seem too trusting of men in uniform."

I am Drakkon on Wattpad. (Kinda makes sense.)

fantasy/Parrody
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

The trip down to the station was no less madening for Rafe than the three weeks of fruitless searching and digging he'd done after the night at the warehouse. He waited paitently outside the police station for Avus, or as paitiently as he could.

He barely slept and was giving bare minimum attention to his class, Katherine had taken up the majority of his time, he hardly even drank anymore and it left him a little too aware of how much time his teammate was having to spend with that snake. His fingers drummed rapidly on the hilt of his sword as he sipped at cold coffee. 'I wonder if I should skin the bastard or let Kat loose on him. Both would be a show, but it's hard to say which would be more satisfying..' He thought to himself shooting a glance down the alleyway across the road hopeing he might get lucky and spot one of the kidnappers. Avus was questioning the woman back at Beacon, but so far he hadn't shared any results.

That one Reaper Guy
    Mostly everything, I suppose
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

"I'll ask you one more time; what is your boss planning?" Avus asked, standing over an exhausted woman who he now knew went by the name Theta. She simply looked at him with angry eyes, making Avus shake his head in disappointment.

"You know, Theta, I can very easily make this go greatly in your favor if you tell me what I need to know. I can make your imprisonment much more pleasant and substantially shorter if you would just tell me the information." With a continued stare of hatred, Avus let loose a bit of his anger and threatened her.

"Or I can make this little interrogation of ours very, very painful for you. Ever heard of a Grimmstone? It's a tiny rock that, when exposed to fluids, extends spikes. A very long time ago, they were used as torture devices. Pop one into your victims mouth, and down it goes into their stomachs. Hurts like hell, but fortunately for the victims, it dissolves after a few hours. But, since obviously it would kill the victim due to the stomach lining being shredded, they were soaked in a mixture that would heal the stomach before it caused any severe damage to the person. But as medicine got better and better, the mixture was made so that it also causes serious pain, while still keeping that healing capability. And coincidentally, I happen to have some." Avus opened a small safe on one of his bookshelves, and pulled out a jar filled with Grimmstones.

"Keep it up, Theta. Or you may just get to taste one." With that, Avus left the woman chained to the wall from her wrists. He called for a guard to come stand watch at his office's door in the very rare event that Theta would escape, and just as he was about to head home, received an email from Ozpin, letting him know of a recent call from the Police concerning a few students.

Thanks for the email, sir. I'll let you know what happens, he replied, making his way to the Police Station. Fortunately, it wasn't too far of a walk from Beacon, so he only had to walk about ten minutes once he reached the city.

Outside the station, he noticed Rafe waiting for him.

"Sorry about that. Theta's still not cooperating. She will though. Called in some help; should work in our favor." He walked inside, and told the officer at the desk who he and Rafe were, and waited for someone to come grab them.
    Last edited by Soulio; 05-08-2015 at 02:23 AM.
    Thanks to Karma for the Avatar and Signature

not picky with genres, it all depend on the plot.
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Lowell stood in front of an gravestone, that was among many others in the Beacon Academy's graveyard. The one he was currently looking at had the name Nathanael Rosada carved into it, along with the words "A Hunter To The Very End". Lowell inhale slowly from his nose and exhale from his mouth, then knelt down as he placed fresh flowers on the ground. Then rest his right hand against the gravestone, his fingers spread out a bit.

"Sorry that Kathryn couldn't be here and mom was to busy to come as well, so...I figure that I bring you some new flowers. Considering Aunt Kathryn always does this before the end of the month," Lowell declared softly as the wolf Faunus tries to hold back some tears. Then he push himself back onto his feet, unsheathing Fenrir from its scabbard and instantly converted it into a crossbow. "Recognize the design, copied it from schematic I've found in mom attic. I added a few things to it, but it pretty much the same as yours." The Faunus explained while he held Fenrir to be seen by some invisible person, basically having it be fully seen by the Nathanael's gravestone. Lowell soon turn Fenrir back into its sword mode and sheathed it a second afterwards, then gives his farewells before departing as he headed for the dorms to get some rest.

Link(s) to my roleplay(s):
    NONE
    Link(s) to roleplay(s) I'm in:

Spoiler: Helpful Stuff 

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Detective Defrane

"Excuse me sirs. They're ready for you." The detective stated. Holding his hands behind him. "Just a word of warning.. remember where you are. This is my jurisdiction, not yours. If anything happens I will take in the guilty party. Whether they're the hoodlums or... otherwise." He paused to give them each a look, obviously not quite happy with them being here but saying nothing of the matter he motions for them to follow him into the interrogation room. Defrane opened the door into the room itself, planning on watching the ordeal from the window.

"Look, I aint done nothing wrong so let me and my buddy go. His jaw got fucked up and neither of us can afford the doctor." Warren shouted, pounding on the one-way window, expecting someone to listen. "I'm sorry. But until you answer a few question we can't let you go.. so why don't you just answer them and get it done with?" Defrane stated over the intercom. "You have visitors."
    Warren snapped his head to the door, suppressing a sneer before he sat down. "Great.." He muttered.

fantasy/Parrody
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

"Easy boy." Rafe quipped moving into the room to catch the tail end of Warren's tantrum. "That bloodpressure is going to catch up to you one day." He said moving to one side of the table. "The detective has told me and my associate here that you've had a runin with some old aquaintances of ours and we'd appreciate if you could tell us about them. Everything, no matter hwo small or unimportant YOU think it might be." He said taking a seat and making it clear he wasn't leaving the room till Warren complied.

That one Reaper Guy
    Mostly everything, I suppose
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Avus rolled his eyes at Rafe's comment, leaning against the wall and taking a quick glance at the two young men.

"Your friend will be fine. Drink your food for a while and he'll be fine. Now as for the situation at hand, we're more than happy to make them let you guys off with a warning, so long as you tell us what happened. Who were they, what did they look like, what they said, blah blah blah. The usual, and you're free to go." Avus waited patiently for them to respond. He hoped that they took more kindly to his comments than Rafe's. Rafe was more blunt and unkind during interrogations, but certain situations called for talking to them, not at them, and a kinder demeanor. When the situation became hotter, then Rafe's attitude would work.

-----
    "Are we almost there?"

"Yes ma'am! Only about another half hour, hour if traffic is bad!" The driver of the bus said exuberantly, clearly loving his life.

"Greaaat...." The woman said as she went back to the man and woman waiting for her.

"Almost there guys..."
    Thanks to Karma for the Avatar and Signature

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Scourge

Shaking his head he deflected the ANGELs lunge. "Eager little shit." He muttered, momentarily confused by the voice modular they installed in his mask. He sounded robotic, almost demonic. The ANGEL starred at him, its head tilted as though expecting something. "Back too it dumbass, you're not suppose to let your enemy rest!" He shouted, slamming his chest piece to emphasis the point. The ANGEL apparently understand, tapping the ground with its spear before approaching him again. They moved around in a circle seemingly to try and bait the other into an attack. Patience wore thin on Scourge first, who promptly lunged at the ANGEL. When the ANGEL went to stab him he grabbed the spear from underneath and pulled it closer, his left gauntlet releasing it's blade and his fist going past the ANGEL's throat. It's eyes blinked.

"Had I been a real enemy, you'd be dead. I know you guys like to learn as much as you can but go for the win. You'll survive longer.. look at Three, seventy-six." He explained, before letting the ANGEL go. Before he even reached his sixth step he needed to spin around to kick the spear out of the ANGELs hand. "A start." He chuckled. Scourge had trained with the ANGELs since he became Scourge for the first time. It was a great way to relax sparring.

Warren
    "Look, I don't give a shit about any of those assholes, or you. I need to get him out of here and back 'home' so we can reset his jaw. He can barely talk as it is, and while I would love to know that that robotic bitch is going to be hurt. I'd rather not piss her, and whatever sister I may or may not have dumped off any more by rattin them out." Riggs looked at Warren, clearly wanting to say something to calm him down but otherwise preoccupied with his jaw to be of much help. "I'd rather just ste" He cut himself off looking over at the window. "I mean earn enough money to buy two tickets outta Vale and start over somewhere else." He said sweetly and innocently. "Cause ya'know. I'd rather not fight another Huntra' gone mad now would you?"

The Shadow's Embrace
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Sorrow stared on from behind her mask, watching Scourge whip the ANGEL in the sparring ring. "Sometimes I just believe these things lack drive. Not to mention you make a good point. They spend too much time learning and not enough time acting. Older ANGELs will survive because they've gone through enough learning that they don't need to do as much in a fight. Newer ones suffer from a need to know everything." She sighed, her mask distorting her voice to an airy and ethereal tone, contrasting Scourge's distortion.

She glanced over at a calender, frowning a bit at the date. "Three weeks already... My how the time flies." Sorrow pushed off the wall she was leaning on, hefting Despair onto her shoulder. "I like to think we've made some good progress Scourge, but I know I'm missing something. I doubt I'm going to find it sitting around here, working with the learning ANGELs." She began to walk towards a door, stopping only when she had a hand on the handle. "Tell him I'm heading back if you see him. If I'm needed he knows how to get in touch with us." With that Sorrow pushed open the door, walking out of the room.

- - - - - - - - -

The rabbit faunus walked up the path towards Beacon, hood up and a bag slung over her shoulders. Three weeks ago she had requested leave from the school because of the losses surrounding her team. Even with Lowell back, it still didn't overlook the fact that Julia had gone missing and Lowell had been kidnapped. It was her team and she had failed them, she needed the time to come to terms with herself. At least that is what she had told Ozpin. It was the truth for the most part, but she didn't know if she was going to even return to Beacon.

Now here she is, walking up to the steps into Beacon. She reached up and tugged her hood off, her ears standing up straight as she glanced up at the school. "Well... Finally back. I wonder if they decided on a replacement member. Maybe they already have someone in line to replace me already set up."
    I am the blade of shadows embrace. Just because I am a user of an unholy power doesn't make me evil. For without light, a shadow cannot exist.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Heson Shadowbane is on discord! For those friends of mine that want to keep in touch with me just send me a message and I'll give ya my deets.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Tiy calmly floated a few feet off the ground aiming down Todomé's sight in the practice yard, floating weightlessly while making minor adjustments to the tip of the barrel to line up a long range shot at one of a few targets he'd placed around. Taking his time he fired and hit it, the recoil causing him to slowly lean back, bringing his aim on another target he'd suspended from a balloon. Quickly firing again and hitting that one as well and sighed, now floating upside down and slowly rotating till he was left looking at the ground.

Lazily twisting the base of Todomé's hilt to remove the double-helix shaped dust magazine, sliding it into the small bag on his belt and pulling out the second mag and sliding it in. "Again...." With a sudden twist he spun around, taking aim and firing at each target in turn as fast as he could aim using only his semblance.
    We all hide behind a mask to protect who we really are. Some of us just happen to hide behind many, to hide just how broken we are without them.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast