Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: The Life of a Highschooler

RPAs White Knight
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

Tamika giggled and sat beside Kitty. "Only 5 minutes until the bell rings for first recess, not much use me walking to class now" she wrote, smiling. She bit her lip and picked up her notepad again. "Will you go to prom with me this year?" she wrote. She was blushing like crazy. She should say yes...right? I mean she did kiss me earlier so it's clear she likes me....but still... she thought, her mind was racing a bit.

Thank you to Alice for making my sig and avi <3

Spoiler:  

Banned

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Kitty looked at the sheet of paper, then at her cigarette. She put the cigarette in her mouth, just to move her fingers further down. She then took the cigarette out of her mouth, "I'll cut you a deal."
    Kitty took a long drag of her cigarette then exhaled a large cloud of smoke, the scent of which indicating that there was more than just tobacco in the cigarette, "I will go to prom with you only if you agree to be my girlfriend."
    Kitty ashed her cigarette and took another drag. She then took the cigarette from her mouth and looked at Tamika as she waited for her answer.

RPAs White Knight
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

Tamika's heart was racing and she was feeling light headed, and not just from the smoke from Kitty's "cigarette". She didn't write her answer, instead tackling the girl and kissing her deeply and passionately. After breaking the kiss she grabbed Kitty's phone and put her number into it. She smiled widely at her new girlfriend. This day was just getting better and better.

Thank you to Alice for making my sig and avi <3

Spoiler:  

Banned

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The cigarette went flying out of Kitty's hand as she was tackled onto her back on the hood of the Audi. She smiled at Tamika as she broke the kiss and grabbed her phone. As Tamka finished with her phone Kitty pulled her closer, giving her a kiss back then moving to her ear to whisper two words, "Thank you."

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456