Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Life of a Highschooler

RPAs White Knight
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

Tamara giggled. "Thanks. That was my twin, Tamika. She was playing Four Seasons Winter by Vivaldi" she said. "I'm Tamara by the way" she added, holding a hand out for the girl to shake. While they talked a thought came to Tamika, she hadn't finished her smoke earlier. She quickly pulled out her notepad. "I'll meet you at maths class soon sis, I have to go to the bathroom" she wrote, handing her twin the note. Tamara nodded. "See you in maths class sis" she said, hugging her sister quickly.

Tamika walked into the parking lot, knowing it was usually empty at this time and pulled out her pack of smokes and her lighter. As she held her smoke between her purple lipsticked lips she groaned, her lighter had run out of fuel. She would need to ask her aunty to get it refilled.

Thank you to Alice for making my sig and avi <3

Spoiler:  

RPAs White Knight
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

(Double post, deleted)

Spoiler:  

Banned

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

(NecroNama, don't you mean Audi?)

Kitty took a drag of her cigarette as she looked around the parking lot. She pushed herself slightly off the car to standing straight and started walking across the parking lot, reaching into her pocket. As Kitty neared Tamika she reached into her pocket and pulled out her lighter. She then outstretched her hand holding the lighter as she reached Tamika, "Here."

Banned

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

(REMOVED DUE TO ACCIDENTAL DOUBLE POST)
    Last edited by Paradokz; 05-29-2015 at 02:57 AM.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Sci-Fi, fan-fic, really just whatever catches my eye
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

(Scott Jackson)

With the bell ringing, Scott started moving towards his second period class, Honors Chemistry. Not an easy class by any means, and which he hated having it in the morning, but it beat having any form of math this early, otherwise he'd never make it.

Dark gray shirt, black cargo pants, dull brown coat, and black tennis shoes let Scott blend in to the crowd, weaving amongst the people as he moved towards his next class. While he moved like this without much effort, his mind turned towards the realm where he truly came alive.

Lets see, new week, so the reset is tomorrow. Need to meet up with the others and run the raids, grab the Wrath bounties, and then get on to 'Frame and check on my foundry. Valkyr should be done by the time I get home, and I can run that Plasma Sword I picked up from an alert to see how it handles at full base. Should be fun, and it looked one handed. Scott's mind was wrapped up in the world of gaming as he walked into his chemistry class, notebook out to get ready for the notes he was bound to take, as Mr. Sams was known for starting class off with at least three pages of notes, going over them at hyper speed, and then switching to a lab or demo that was over said notes.
    War...war never changes.
    A Wanderer always walks the lonesome road at some point. always
    You want to see my army? Come take a look....
    Hey look, I got a card!!
    Can you face the Gathering Storm?
    Spoiler: The Undead Pledge 

Spoiler: The way of the Warrior 

RPAs White Knight
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

Tamika looked up at the person who cast a shadow across her, she was afraid it was her twin and her secret was out, then she saw a rainbow lighter being handed to her and a voice she didn't recognize offering it to her. She took it and smiled, lighting her smoke and taking a nice, long drag. She handed the lighter back and grabbed her notepad. "Thanks. I'm Tamika" she wrote, handing the note to the girl in front of her.

Spoiler:  

Banned

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Kitty took the paper and looked at it for a moment, then reached into her satchel and pulled out a notebook and a pen. She took a look at the note, then Tamika, "Alright."
    Kitty put the pen to her notebook and began writing, "Здрастуйте Tamika, мене звати Kitty. приємно познайомитися. (My Ukraianian is terrible.)"
    She tore the page from her notebook and handed it to Tamika, taking another drag of her cigarette.

Fantasy mostly, but being a roleplay lover, I am up for anything!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

9:02

--Jace--

Jace had realized what time it was after shaking the girls hand. Three more minutes and the bell was due to ring. Once the two stopped talking, Jace waved goodbye and walked to her classroom. When she arrived, she went to her usual seat in the back and took out her stuff after sitting down, even though she wasn't planning on doing anything in the class. Mr. Gonzalez started the lesson as usual with a warm up projected onto the board and a reminder to have all electronic devices put away. Find the distance between the point (-2,-4) and (-3,7) using the Pythagorean theorem to check your work was the problem most were solving. Jace however was drawing a 3-D image on her notebook to make it seem like there was a well that led down farther than the paper did. About three minutes later the bell rang and Jace's name was called on to answer the question.

"Jace, what is the distance?" The teacher asked, awaiting a response. Jace looked at him, gave him a shrug, and went back to her drawing.

--Electa--

Just before the bell rang, Electa slipped into her honors chemistry class. How she made it in here, she didn't quite know. Last year her grades in science and chemistry were A's, and she thought it was because she was the teachers pet. She turned things in that was needed and paid attention. Her previous teacher mostly played on favorites, so she didn't have much to worry about. Electa went to get a pencil out of her bag, only to realize she didn't have one. With a sigh, Electa simply took out a piece of paper, hoping someone would lend her a pencil. This was extremely unlikely however because of her lack of speech. Electa sat quietly as the teacher began the lesson.
    Spoiler: Wanna join one of my roleplays? 

Fantasy mostly, but being a roleplay lover, I am up for anything!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

(Double post)
    Spoiler: Wanna join one of my roleplays? 

RPAs White Knight
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

Tamika smiled. "It's okay, I usually write in English since hardly anyone here knows Ukrainian anyway" she wrote. "No class or kinda skipping it like I am...even though I'm a good girl" she wrote beneath the last one. She took another drag of her smoke. She saw some of the football team over the other side of the carpark, they loved bullying her. She rolled her eyes as they spotted her and started yelling things at her, mostly calling her "retard" and "mutey", and one even made a vulgar remark ending it with saying "remember, silence is golden".

Tamra had entered maths class one minute before the bell and took her seat. She wrote down answers to the questions. She looked at the door, wondering where her twin was, it wasn't like her to spend this amount of time out of class.

Spoiler:  

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast