Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [M] In The Shadows of a The Black city (OOC) (Yuri)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, One on One, Apocalypse
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default [M] In The Shadows of a The Black city (OOC) (Yuri)

Rated M for Violence, Nudity, Sexual Situations, and Drugs.

Velein, a planet mostly covered in water with only has three continents, in total covering about 35% of the planet's surface area. Unlike Earth, where only one species has evolved to the point of domination, Velein has three. Due to it's positioning with other planets, Velein has only three hours of the day that have sunlight. Throughout the civilizations on the planet, there were rumors of a city along the coast of Arialis, the largest continent. This city was said to hold the worst criminals, the strongest police force on the continent, constant illegal black market transactions, mass murder, gangs, and corporations that hold a military prescence. Every dark rumor about the city is completely and utterly factual. Some people say that this city is like a prison for those who have sinned in their past lives, and very few refute it's existence. The city is 3,518 square kilometers in size, nearly three times the size of New York. Whether you are a Gang Warfare Strategist, Special Operations Police Officer, Corporation Soldier, or just a lonely soul sitting alone in your apartment trying to stay alive, you are stuck in this city, for better or worse.
    Spoiler: History 

Spoiler: Species 

Spoiler: Geography 

Spoiler: Factions 

Spoiler: Character Sheet 

Spoiler: (IMPORTANT)Rules 

Spoiler: Accepted Characters 

Spoiler: Note 
    Last edited by Claire; 05-29-2015 at 03:44 AM.

I embrace anything in my path ^u^
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Well, at least you took a proactive approach instead of merely complaining about it :3 Colour me interested. I may or may not have a character for you come tomorrow evening.
    Sup?
    <8<8<8<8<8<8<8<8
    Spoiler: The Reaper 

Moonflower- "There was Thunder and Lightning......."
    Let's Hide Together to Find Ourselves... -Cute quote.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Alright, I will post mine by the end of tomorrow.

Wanderlust
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Hey Claire Looks like you have a great start! Here's some helpful links for ya

The Rp of the Week is a place where you can have your RP spotlighted for well...a week! All you need you need is to send in a request to one of our lovely staff along with a banner, if youre like myself and not savvy at that kinda stuff you can head on down to the banner shop for some help.

If you feel like you need more players and want to attract some awesome people head on over to RPG Directory for some help.

You could also have your RP featured in RPA's very own newsletter, the Tribune

And don't forget you can ask any and all mods to advertise your RP in their signatures! Good luck and have fun with your RP!

Made by Karmz <3
    Spoiler: Muffins inside 

Anime, syfy, school, comedy, action
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Hmmmm ok I'll make a character pretty soon then maybe later on today.

Anime, syfy, school, comedy, action
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Name(full): Sasha Stone
    Nickname: Reaper
    Sexuality: Lesbian
    Species: Seini
    Personality: Smart, some what intelligent, she likes to have funny and laugh, she more athletic, so her type of fun is going to a paint ball game or zip lining. Sasha has a weakness for talking way too much but most times doesn't care. She can be very serious and observant. Just don't get her mad she doesn't just carry that scythe for show.
    Occupation(BCDP Special Forces, Corporation CEO, Civilian): BCDP Special Forces
    -Description: When she's not at work on regular days she wears a short shirt that exposes her bell and a black hoodie over it and some jeans.
    Appearance(please include a picture or a link to a picture, anime or real): https://images2.fanpop.com/image/phot...87-447-546.jpg
    Sin(Why are you in The Black City?): Robbery.
    Bio: Sasha had a good childhood she was well mannered, educated, sadly so was a little spoiled so she would have fits if things didn't go her way. One day she stole several items rare jewelry, a car, and a scythe. She was caught not long afterwards and was sent to Black city. Black city was a wakeup call she fixed herself up and joined the special forces to protect citizens of the city.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Please read through the rules carefully.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Name(full): Nicole Coriander Sarah Hulliston.

Nickname: Sarah, "Spice" only to her parents and brother.

Sexuality: Lesbian, but is willing to play both sides of the field in order to get information.

Species: Haaysha

Personality: Boisterous and proud, Nicole seems like the exact opposite of someone you'd want for an undercover agent- a braggart, hearty, loud, and always in your face. While this does leave her with a bit of a pretentious attitude, she uses the archetype of the "loudmouth airhead" to her advantage by feigning ignorance or apathy while in reality taking down every scrap of detail she can soak up. Sergeant Hulliston isn't a very morally gifted officer, but does her job to the letter so long as the pay is good. The more the reward, the greater her level of dedication to a case. While other officers want to protect and serve, Spice is far more interested in making a good profit and gaining the fame she feels she deserves.

Some could call her hedonic, and they would be right. Though a life of luxury is even harder to come by in a place like the Black City, the ambitious police sergeant aims at nothing less than true celebrity status- a fanciful pipe-dream, but her own nonetheless.
    Occupation: "Community" Sleeper Operative (for those unfamiliar with police lingo, it's an officer that goes undercover for drug busts and the like by infiltrating gangs or syndicates.)

Description: Athletic, but balanced. Nicole is aware of her natural physical abilities as a Haayshan, and thus has dedicated herself mainly to speed and dexterity to balance out her abilities and improve her overall combat potential. Off-duty, she can usually be seen in gym or exercise attire frequenting the local bars or running around the dock yards of the Black City. On-duty, she keeps level three anti-ballistic armor hidden under a hoodie and some baggy cargoes. While she may look tomboyish, the outfit allows easy weapons concealment, pragmatic movement ability, and the capacity for ambiguity that a real drug dealer needs on the street.

Spoiler: Appearance: 

Sin: Greed. Before being transferred to the Black City, Nicole was caught stealing crucial evidence (profitable things, like drugs, weapons, and soft cash) and also keeping in touch with underworld contacts to make deals not approved of by her Department. Instead of removing her from the force, because she had such a great track record, they hoped to rehabilitate Hulliston by sending her to the roughest city on the continent.

Bio:(will add later~)

I understand.
    Last edited by Heir of Void; 05-29-2015 at 05:33 AM.
    Sup?
    <8<8<8<8<8<8<8<8

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Accidental double post. Darn phone.
    Last edited by Heir of Void; 05-29-2015 at 01:37 AM.
    Sup?
    <8<8<8<8<8<8<8<8

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Character accepted. I would have a character up, but when I made my first one, I went to get a picture, came back, the page refreshed and I lost the character. The next day I wrote a bio for twin sisters, and ran out of time. My friend jumped on my iPad and closed out the tab before I got back on it. I will make a new character again by the end of tomorrow.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast