Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: The Kicked Chicken in the Buttered Hat [IC]

Your daily overdose of cute
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Sify, Romance, adventure, slice of life on occasion.
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

P.K. rolled her eyes at Omac's dramatics before nodding to Kicks. P.K. held out her hand and a portal opened up to their side, A small beach ball bounced out but P.K. quickly sent it through another portal before taking hold of the back of Omac's collar. "Quickest way to travel, Thought the dreams." She said before she'd pull him towards the portal and shove him through. There would open up another portal just a few feet after the first one, but a glimpse of the scenery showed a bright sandy beach with people milling around and playing games, the only thing that made it known as a dream was the black sky with tiny minuter suns as stars instead of the moon and stars.

The second portal would drop them right back into their hotel room. Only once Kicks and Hatter were through would she close of both portals. "I couldn't think of anywhere else..." She admitted after looking around the room. "Though I suppose there is a much better place to 'hide out'."
    P.K.'s character locker ~ P.K.'s word works ~ P.K.'s Idea store

1x1 = 1/5 Multi = 0/5 PW = 0/2
    Spoiler: Other things. 

RPA's Foul Mouthed Pixie
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Kicks put her face into her hands. Omg. What a baby. Did he really expect anyone to believe him given his history? And what the hell is 7 point whatever? She shrugged it off and gave him a challenging look. To say things to Kicks was like challenging her, just her natural way.

"Fine, if you really feel so then file for divorce." She sent a wink his way before going through the portal that P.K. had set up. She had an incredible power, really.

​Beautiful Nightmare

retired person
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

"Well, now that we've found the culprit, why don't we try finding out what exactly what happened? If not for the sake of Omac, it could always make up for the hotel." Hatter lazily tried to diffuse the situation.
    Not a moment later, Hatter started wondering: 'why doesn't he remember anything at all'? After thinking for a moment, he reluctantly asked. "Omac, you didn't get drunk on your butter, did you?"
    "I think we play the heroes in our own stories without realizing that we may be the villain of someone else's."

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

As he entered the portal he got lost in the world around him, such beauty, before hearing Kicks harsh words. "No!" he got on his knees once they were safely through the portal and back in the hotel room. "Kicks, I'm sorry," he turned to everyone, "I'm really sorry, but this wasn't me. I swear on my butter magic this wasn't me... how can I prove it?" he turned back to Hatter, "My memory is all fuzzy. I remember a man standing over me... I.." he then began to have a flash back.

12 hours earlier - According to Omac's Memory

A man in a dark suit stood over Omac, his face concealed by the shadows. "Mr. Butter Wizard, we have a secret mission for you. There is a child we want you to kidnap for us, we know you can do it as you've done it in the past. This will wipe your slate clean so you and your wife can live happily ever after,"

"What's in it for me?"

"...seriously?" It was hard to tell, but the man facepalmed, "Look, it's this or prison," and... he paused, "Zombie pony, zombie pony, zombie pony," he slapped Omac, "Where did you hide the cheese?!" The memory seemed to be glitch like. He set a gun onto the table below, "I want you to take this and shoot someone for us so that you and your wife can run off into the sunset. It's the only way,"

At that moment a purple elephant broke into the room before exploding everything into flames.

Now - According to the clock

"Yeah.. maybe we shouldn't trust my memories," he described what he remembered.

The seals have been broken...
    The Purgament has begun...
    The Piper's out of the basement...
    The Dead have started to boogie...
    Decay is Coming

Spoiler: The winner is... 

RPA's Foul Mouthed Pixie
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

"Sorry to break it to ya, babe, but I think this is actually considered pedophilia." Kicks made a motion between the two of them. "Oh damn... I don't want to go to prison... and I'm pretty sure it's against my religion. Can't be certain... but I'm pretty sure." She gave him a brief hug and then patted his cute little head and then waved her magical wand to make it final.

"But don't worry, dear! I will forever be your friend who is just as weird as you are! Just not your law breaker friend because I'm a good girl, I think. Most of the time." She laughed and waved it off: "Okay! So now that that divorce is final! Let's find out what really happened! If I don't want to go to prison, then I won't let you go to prison either! Even if you can't trust your memories!"

​Beautiful Nightmare

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

P.K. watched the 'divorce' kicks preformed and frowned. She didn't think it would last but she nodded when kicks said she wouldn't let him go to jail. "First we have to find out what really happened..." P.K. said. "We could try...." she started looking to Hatter then Omac for a moment. "Going through the dream world... maybe if we find one of your dreams we can delve deeper into your memories and see what REALLY happened... I'm not sure real memories can be tampered with by just anyone..." She said though frowned uncertainly... it also depended on who exactly was manipulating them.... but she'd find them.. and brake them... then make them fertilizer for her garden...

Give into Decay...
    RPAFanfiction
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)

Omac whimpered at his recent divorce, but smiled at the relief of it all. Omac looked to P.K. "Inside my memories? You can really do that!" he laid down on the bed, "Just watch out for some of those crazy things that's included within my memories. Keep out of the dark ones... they aren't the most pleasant," he frowned, "Watch out for.. bad things that lie inside my head. Oh, and don't open any cookie jars they always lead to the worst of things,"

The seals have been broken...
    The Purgament has begun...
    The Piper's out of the basement...
    The Dead have started to boogie...
    Decay is Coming

Spoiler: The winner is... 

retired person
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

After thinking for a moment, Hatter exclaimed, "Hmmm... Maybe I should stay behind. Who knows what would happened if I stepped into someone's mind?" Hatter carefully thought about what effects the prince of madness would have on the mind of anything, and shuttered.

After shrugging those thoughts off, he turned to Kicks. "May I talk to you for a moment, Kicks?
    "I think we play the heroes in our own stories without realizing that we may be the villain of someone else's."

RPA's Foul Mouthed Pixie
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Ah damn't. Hatter wanted to talk to her. What about?! Gosh! Did she have to worry?! If she did, she was going to kick someone. But whom...?

She puffed out her cheeks and shook her head vigorously back and forth. No.... what was said in private was usually bad... ahhhh.

Kicks rose her hands up to her cheeks and slapped them lightly, slapping the air out from them.

"What? Sorry? I'm suddenly... very deaf!" She proclaimed while eyeing Hatter.

​Beautiful Nightmare

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

P.K. looked to Hatter for a moment before slowly nodding. "Alright, if you think that's best. It is my domain so I should be just fine." She said before looking to kicks. "Perhaps it be faster if you staid here as well while I go in, it might prove faster." She said before turning to Omac. "Alright, I doubt you can go to sleep on command but that shouldn't be a problem close your eyes, I'll probably see you in your dreams so try not to startle yourself awake." She said.

Normally it could take up to two hours for Omac to fall asleep, but with the closing of his eyelids he fell into darkness. The next thing he saw was a dream illusion with a flying unicorn screaming about cough medicine. Omac would go right into the dream sequence because of "Rem rebound," which is where the user doesn't get enough deep sleep and is a form of recovery. Omac was floating in the middle of nowhere about to fall deep into a nightmare as the unicorn's horn caught on fire. "AH!" Omac screamed out forgetting that he's dreaming!

P.K. appeared after opening a portal. She was floating upside down taking in Omac's strange dream before she swam through the air and garbed his arm and pulled herself up right... or what she assumed to be up right. "Stay close I'll keep us out of the night mares but we have to get deeper into your mind." She told him.

"There," Omac pointed to a door floating past the now two-headed unicorn. The unicorn flew forward before Omac pulled out a bottle of sanizer throwing it at it's fiery horn putting it out immediately. The beast exploded into glitter before transforming into a golden apple, falling into the dark abyss below. "How deep do we need to venture? I have some creepy things in my head, I'm worried for what you'll see. This is just my racing thoughts... this is nothing compared to him.

P.K. raised an eye brow, it was a good thing he could control his own dreams to an extent. "If it gets to much for you then I can go in alone." She said. "But we'll have to go as deep as we can, until we find your memories, they might be floating around here somewhere but I would think they are deeper in." She said. "Don't worry about me though, he can't be as bad a a forgotten." She told him before swimming towards the door and opening it.

Inside the door was a black void with a dangerous chuckling throughout it's canvas. "I-I-I... I'm scared," Omac said trembled digging his buttery paws into P.K.'s back. "I need to keep distracted, what's a forgotten? I don't know how much it compares to him, but if you insist," he let go a little to give her some breathing room before pushing his legs back to push into the door way.

P.K. glanced back at Omac as he trembled. "Just stick close to me and you'll be alright." she said with a frown. "Unless you really want to stay out there, I can go on." But he pushed in so she quickly went after him. P.K. moved her hand and a small bubble formed around them before seeming to glow softly as they moved on. "A forgotten isn't just limited to one dream and they can make you forget things... and turn those things into more forgotten... they fester like wounds and they feed off of realities Hate and hopelessness.." she said quietly peering around in the darkness.

After moving forward in the darkness in silence with only a limited light source, Omac finally broke the tension. He had been quiet in fear for the past few minutes. "They sound scary... How do you suppose we make our way to my memories? Isn't that where we need to go?" he started to feel cold and dizzy like he does before he falls in a dream so he squeezed on tighter, "Thank you for doing this," he smiled, "Are we close?"

P.K. glanced at him. "Any time Omac, your my friend." she said patting his hand before looking foreword. "hum, I've never tried to go directly to someone's memory." She admitted. "Normally I'll see bits and piece's floating around in their actual dreams but sometimes they are hard to tell apart." she said. "But my guess is that we are getting deeper, that much I can tell." she said before she paused in her movement and looked around. "Hum... okay now try to remember, think hard about what we are trying to find." she said. "It should make us locate the memory faster." at least she hopped.

Closing his eyes, which wouldn't have any effect, to concentrate on the memory of the past night. A small bubble shinned out of the darkness with images flowing throughout it. Upon opening his eyes he started to remember what really happened. "P.K..." he started, "I think I did something bad," he pulled away from her a little daring to fall into the darkness below. "Do we have to go in?"

P.K. looked at Omac for a moment, worried. If his memory did show... that he did this... what were they going to do? She took in a deep breath. "If you don't want to Omac... we can go back... but you might have to run for the rest of your life..." she told him. "If we go in then we know what happened... and maybe how to fix it..."

He nodded pushing forward as they drew closer to the bubble, as it grew bigger and bigger the nearer they got. Eventually, they got so close they entered it. Inside was the same park they were at earlier with a bunch of kids running around the memory Omac was dragged to the spot he would later wake up. The man with the pan did some screaming about how Omac was drunk and left. He had only hit him to get him away from his own kids. That's when an enraged Omac... fell asleep. The real Omac wanted to do flips, "Does this mean I'm innocent?"

"Well it certainly doesn't look as if you kidnapped anyone." she replied. "So the question is... who did and why are they framing you?"

Omac's face went cold, "I know who it is... Take us back.. NOW!" he began before turning into a screaming fit.

P.K. blinked watching Omac for a moment before she waved her hand in front of his face just to catch his attention enough to snap her fingers and wake him up. Once he vanished she'd open another portal and step out as he started to get up. "Who do you think did it then Omac?" she asked crossing her arms and standing next to Hatter.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast