Page 143 of 165 FirstFirst ... 93141142143144145 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 1649

Thread: [M] Penitence

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Azazeal849 View Post
    Who let George R. R. Martin in to guest write this scene?
    Such a fucking guy, that George R. R. Martin.

I can only being to speculate Saph and Tomas will react to seeing some of their closest friends get wounded before their eyes - and I'm already expecting how ruthlessly Crenshaw will be dropping any cultists who makes the mistake of trying to protect the technopath once he hears about Kally.

Arcolin's pet technopath is upstairs, somewhere, along with a bunch more cultists. Tomas' group however still have the murder servitor to deal with,
    Is it fair to say that once Crenshaw's within his aura range of the murder servitor, that would break the active control / custom protocol that Arcolin's technopath had on it?

Alia's have Kally down plus a big smoking sign of some Chaos summoning ritual.
    Would it also be fair to say that Alia's team will be pressured by the seven other cultists Marc detected (I'm assuming either Glabrio iced the one on the right, or the contact signature was the suppression servitor) from ahead and to the left?

Gavin might be able to find a shortcut, or trace the other psyker's "footprints" through the area (incidentally, this will also reveal how the hell Arcolin got here unnoticed - the technopath overrode some sluice gates and opened a path through the storm drains, co-opting a few anti-intruder servitors along the way). The technopath is using the office block's central backup stack as a focus to project himself throughout the building.
    My thought is that Gavin will trace the footprints of the technopath back to its source, and will see what he can do about psychically getting in the opposition's face to throw off any environmental defensive measures as Crenshaw (and I'm thinking Tomas?) make their move upstairs for the kill.

I'm sure Gavin would've been interested to properly meet and converse with another technopath, although that's completely out of the question now. No doubt they will be exchanging some thoughts as they psychically duke it out, which should be interesting as this is Gav's first psyker battle.

The archmagos is due to appear on his balcony to make the Founder's Day blessing at the stroke of midnight, which is in exactly 10 minutes.
    Neat.

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PaintSerf View Post
    Such a fucking guy, that George R. R. Martin.
    He should spend less time sitting on my shoulder, and more finishing off The Winds of Winter. The TV show is an increasingly poor substitute.

Is it fair to say that once Crenshaw's within his aura range of the murder servitor, that would break the active control / custom protocol that Arcolin's technopath had on it?
    Yes, and probably give the technopath a nasty jolt in the process.

But since the servitor's default programming is to murderise anyone it comes across who isn't specifically tagged as "authorised", it probably won't affect its behaviour very much. Someone better rescue Alley before she loses any more fingers.

Would it also be fair to say that Alia's team will be pressured by the seven other cultists Marc detected (I'm assuming either Glabrio iced the one on the right, or the contact signature was the suppression servitor) from ahead and to the left?
    Yes. And yes, the contact on the right was the Tector.

I'm sure Gavin would've been interested to properly meet and converse with another technopath, although that's completely out of the question now. No doubt they will be exchanging some thoughts as they psychically duke it out, which should be interesting as this is Gav's first psyker battle.
    I look forward to seeing that!
    Spoiler: My RP links 

PM me for novelised versions of any of my RPs, or ones that I have participated in. Set by the awesome Karma.

The Last Remembrancer
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Modern times or Sci-Fi games.
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

They didn't use the metric system in Makita hive? No wonder the place got nuked. I'm now browsing through the old RPs to see what the hell measurements I've been using...
    I was tickled by the idea that the Mechanicus use metric, and the Imperium uses, well, Imperial. . . some of the Black library books switch between systems in the same sentence.

June MotM 2014
    Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dakkagor View Post
    OK, I have been a terrible garbage person and not done any work on this. My muse has officially fled the building. I will try and crank something out this Sunday.
    I could be worse, you could disappear for months at a time, appear, and then have life catch up every time.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarms48 View Post
    I could be worse, you could disappear for months at a time, appear, and then have life catch up every time.
    Or even worse still, you could say that you're going to message a scene back or have post up tomorrow, and after months of tomorrow still not have messaged that scene back or made that post.

June MotM 2014
    Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

Or even worse still, you could say that you're going to message a scene back or have post up tomorrow, and after months of tomorrow still not have messaged that scene back or made that post.
    -Subconsciously checks PM's-

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

So in short we are all terrible people? Ah well, never mind. :P

Who's up to post next?

PM me for novelised versions of any of my RPs, or ones that I have participated in. Set by the awesome Karma.

Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

So in short we are all terrible people? Ah well, never mind. :P
    We probably are? Eh, we might as well keep on going then.

Who's up to post next?
    Almost everyone, I think. I should reach out to Dakka since Saph will want to check on Kally, and Tomas and Crenshaw have a murder servitor to murder and then a technopath to deal with.

The Last Remembrancer
    Modern times or Sci-Fi games.
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

I am still about, and will do my best to respond quickly.

The Replicant
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)

I should reach out to Dakka since Saph will want to check on Kally, and Tomas and Crenshaw have a murder servitor to murder and then a technopath to deal with.
    I have made a quick update for characters that aren't currently engaged by the above or by Dakka's last post.

Page 143 of 165 FirstFirst ... 93141142143144145 ... LastLast