Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 141516

Thread: Kingdom Hearts: Heroes of the light (PG-13 IC)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    All however have low experience in Westerns.
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

As Alexiel was fighting the Twilight Thorn, she tried to keep her stamina up, but not allowing it to try and defeat her. However as she was about to attack, Vanigx appeared next to her and kissed her, which she couldn't help but return the kiss, and then she had to let go to take in a breath, "I'm glad that you are alright. Pardon while I take care of this."

Alexiel then headed back towards the Twilight Thorn, and then watched, as it lifted it's arm into the air and then brought it down hard against the floor, shaking the ground. Alexiel dodged the attack, which the twilight thorn then sent out it's thorns to attack Alexiel. She back flipped to avoid the attack. She then noticed that this nobody was not acting quite as it should. It then grabbed her, and then threw her into the air. "Aero!" she called out, however she found that her hands were bound in cuffs of light, and she struggled against them.

The Twilight Thorn then stabbed its thorns into Alexiel's body, which then the bindings broke, and then the twilight thorn then flipped and sent her flying again. However this time, she was able to use Aero and then land on the ground. However the Twilight thorn then slithered into the darkness for a moment. "I know...you are not defeated."

Then the Twilight thorn appeared again, ready to attack her. "Figures...sometimes it is annoying to be right." She then leaped into the air, and then struck the nobody in the head, and then she noticed that it didn't like it. "So that is your weakness?"

Alexiel then fell to the ground and then decided to keep dodging the nobody's attacks.

Elsinore then was surprised when Vanigx just disappeared. "I hope he isn't going to try to help in Alexiel's task." She kept her distance from Xehanort, however stayed ready when he was going to counter attack. She knew he would, it was inevitable.

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Vanigx typed a code and all of his Spec Ops troops appeared. He said, "Alexiel, you focus on your task. We'll provide coverfire against incoming small fry. Good luck, my lovely wife. TROOPS, MOVE OUT!" He killed the Twilight thorn with a pistol and smiled.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Alexiel blushed, she didn't know if she would get used to hearing Vanigx calling her his wife, although they have not performed the ceremony yet. She smiled and then spoke, "Thank you for your help."

Then stairs appeared in front of Alexiel, she climbed up the stairs, when she stops at the top, another stain glass floor is again under her feet, and then when she took a step forward, she then sensed something, when she tried to take a step back, she was shocked by an invisible barrier. "Ow!"

Then the ground started to rumble, and then from the darkness, appeared a darkside. "Darkside..." Alexiel then tightened her grip on her keyblade. "I am not afraid of you...I will defeat you!"

She then charges at darkside, ready for a long intense battle.
    Last edited by SpiritofDestiny; 08-09-2015 at 07:46 PM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

(Damn double posts.)
    Last edited by SpiritofDestiny; 08-06-2015 at 11:36 PM. Reason: double post

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Vanigx and his troops moved up and he said, "Suppose this thing is a pushover. Shadows, incoming!" They started shooting away the enemies.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 141516