Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 13141516 LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Hearts: Heroes of the light (PG-13 IC)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    All however have low experience in Westerns.
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Alexiel as she left her room, she felt a shiver and then turned around quickly, however she didn't see anything. "That was strange, I thought I sensed someone." She then went back to look over Vanigx, and then placed a hand on his cheek. "Light barrier!" she surrounded him in light to protect him while he was resting.

She felt better about him and then left her door open, heading towards the throne room, to speak with Lady Elsinore-sama.

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Vanigx felt a slight warmth on his cheek and groaned briefly. After a while, he yawned and woke up. He then walked out of the room and went to go see Aurora. He said, "Sorry about the trouble I've caused. I'm rested now. If you could, can you help me find something for me and Alexiel's wedding? I don't really have much except Clank, my pants, and the Technobuster." Cloud look into the room and said, "Well, look who got up. You alright, my star pupil? I'm proud that your sword skills are still sharp and you're getting stronger. Barret was right to have me train you."

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Aurora nodded, now in her white cloak, "It was no trouble, besides, it has been a long time since we have been given a challenge." she then paused for a moment and then although unseen, an expression of shock crosses her face, "You mean that you were not kidding about marrying Alexiel-chan?!" She then thought of an idea, "Alright, if you wish to have Alexiel's hand, you will have to prove yourself to me. Of course nothing too difficult. a simple, friendly duel. I will judge for myself."

Alexiel then approached Lady Elsinore-sama, "Lady Elsinore-sama, I plan on finding that item you told me about and I have an idea where it is. I know I should go alone. Please tell Vanigx I will return as quickly as possibly." She then put on her keyblade armor.

Elsinore responded, "I will explain to Vanigx, I wish you success, Alexiel-chan."

"Heaven's keyblade!" she then summoned her keyblade, then by throwing her keyblade, it became her wings, and took off into light, heading to her first place to find what she needed.

Elsinore then glared and then summoned two spirits of the world, 'Please strengthen the barrier, I have sensed some darkness attempting to enter this realm, and I will not have it.'

The spirits nodded, unseen by anyone else but Elsinore, and then they quickly disappeared.

daddy
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

Ansem laid his hand on the barrier. It sent a shock through his hand, which made him pull back quickly. He grunted and summoned his Keyblade. "Cursed fools." he whispered, aiming his blade at the barrier. A beam of light erupted from the key, drawing the silhouette of a keyhole on the barrier. Another beam of light shot from the key, unlocking the keyhole and shattering the barrier.

Ansem casually walked through it, followed by a small group of Heartless behind him.

He blew open the doors leading to Vanigx and the others. "Enough of this charade." he spoke. "You." he whispered, aiming his Keyblade at Vanigx. "Xe... Xeha... XEHANORT!!" he yelled, shrouding the chamber in darkness.

battle music

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Elsinore then changed into her cobalt keyblade armor, 'Aurora-san, gather Fuyuko and Li Rae, someone broke through one of the barriers, and I have a suspension of who it is.'

She summoned Solitary Heart and then headed towards the source. creating a hole in the darkness 'I should have known...' "Xenhanort's heartless..."

Aurora then appeared next to Elsinore, with Fuyuko and Li Rae, Fuyuko's bow drawn and Li Rae's guns drawn. Aurora summoned her Phoenix Saber. "Lady Elsinore-sama...we are here to help."

Elsinore then pointed her keyblade at Xenhanort's heartless, "How DARE you, of all people enter MY realm, This world has no room for your darkness, and will not accept it! I know what you are planning on, and it will not succeed!"

Aurora then spoke to Fuyuko and Li Rae, "You know our priorities here everyone!"

Aurora then went for the first attack, protecting Vanigx and smiled, "I guess our friendly duel will have to wait." She then concentrated energy, and then unleashed it at some of Xenhanort's heartless that surrounded him. "We will not allow someone like you to take over our world!"

Elsinore glared through her keyblade armor, "Why do you now of all times, come to this world, you think you connected this world to the main ones, then you are sadly mistaken. I as well as you know how to connect worlds, but you will find that you are sadly mistaken. This world will never connect to any of the known worlds."

As Alexiel traveled through the realms, she couldn't help but sense something happened. However she trusted that everyone was more than capable to defend themselves.

She then landed on the world, she looks around, "Destiny Islands..." she then covered her ears although her helmet was still on. 'This world, I should have known...it weeps the most for the loss of Sora...'

She then fell to her knees and removed her helmet. 'Sora, you have devastated many with your loss against Xenhanort.' her blonde hair falling around her face, like a golden halo. She then stood up and removed her armor, and then wondered how it was like here. She then closed her eyes, "I know it must be here..." 'Please spirits of the world, I am in search of something to help me, on the day of Prophecy.'

A spirit appeared before Alexiel, however unseen by anyone else and then floated in front of Alexiel, and then spoke to her, 'Alexiel, you have grown up since last I have seen you.' the spirit then motioned Alexiel to follow, 'I cannot help you through where you need to go, but I can take you where it could be.'

Alexiel nodded, "I understand." she spoke out loud. She followed the spirit but then spoke, "You know your ability to float isn't the same for me you know. Aerora!" She then used wind magic to follow the spirit.

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Vanigx glared at Xehanort and yelled, "LEAVE NOW,XEHANORT! I AM NOT YOUR PUPPET ANYMORE! I am not delta 07 ,I am not a nobody, I am not a machine. I am VANIGX, A HERO OF THE LIGHT,HUSBAND OF ALEXIEL AND NIGHTMARE TO YOU! CLANK, MATERIA TRANSPORT AND LOAD SUMMONS INTO MY KEYBLADE ARMOR!" Clank responded and loaded summon materia into Vanigx' ARMOR as he shouted, "I shall end you. ULTIMATE END, KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND!" His hand glowed as the knights surrounded Xehanort and Vanigx cocked his assault rifle and started shooting Xehanort with light infused bullets. Gained said, "KNIGHTS, ATTACK!" The knights closed in and started to slash away.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

As Alexiel followed the spirit of the island, she couldn't help but be surprised in wonder. The island was definitely different when you look beyond the front of the island. When she finally landed on the ground, she look around in awe, it took her breath away of how different this island was to the others. She slowly approached what looked like a doorway, "This is as far as I can you, little Alexiel-chan, the rest of this trek, and it's outcome will solely rely on your strength."

Alexiel nodded, "I understand, thank you for showing me the way to this place."

The spirit nodded, and then disappeared. Alexiel approached the door that was before her. The door was covered in what looked like jungle vines, and what seemed to be ancient scribble, however Alexiel recognizes it and then reads it to herself, 'Beware those who enter here. Only the one worthy of entering, may take what is inside; others will lose their life.'

Alexiel then wondered and possibly figured out what the message meant. She placed a hand on the door, she then felt the door pulse in energy, the vines disappearing, and then the door looked like it was brand new. Alexiel then gently pushed the door open, and she was enveloped in bright light.

Elsinore then dodged the knight's attack on Xehanort, she then took on a defensive stance, her keyblade started to glow blue. 'I sense that it isn't over just yet, not by any standards...' Elsinore then back flipped, and then pointed Solitary Heart to the sky and then called out her spell, "Mistress of the Ice and Snow...All things cold...Answer my call and unleash your might, appear before me, Shiva!" In a flash of light, the ground started to cover in snow, and then a crystal appeared, which shattered and then stood Shiva. Her blue hair flowing in a soft wind. "Shiva, unleash your attack! Let's go Diamond Dust!" Elsinore called out.

Shiva ran her fingers through her hair and then brought her right hand out, and then the sound of snapping could be heard, and at that exact moment, a intense icy blast covered the battlefield.

Aurora then leaped into the air, to avoid Shiva's attack. Fuyuko and Li Rae followed suit. "Don't let your guard down. Xehanort is capable of anything." Aurora warned them. She could sense the Elsinore was being serious about this, especially if she called on Shiva.

Alexiel then found herself inside a strange room with three paths to choose. "I need to choose carefully, because I can sense once I pick a path, I must stick with it, I do not get another choice." She then concentrated her energy to try and find the correct path. "Please, hear me, I am need of the power that you posses, I need to have the strength, to defeat my sister. She wishes to spread darkness in all worlds. I need to stop her."

She then sent her genuine determination to acquire the strength to defeat her sister, and destroy the darkness.

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Vanigx concentrated while shooting Xehanort and told Clank to transport the remaining summon materia to Alexiel. The package arrived in front of her with a note and a cylinder saying, "Good luck, my love. Don't die on me.
    Sincerely, Vanigx.
    Ps. I am fighting Xehanort. I was not kidding about our marriage.

Vanigx looked and summoned Bahamut to the battlefield. He yelled, "MEGA FLARE!" The dragon then fired and Vanigx detonated a smoke bomb as he hid behind a pillar after surrounding Xehanort with timer bombs set to go off in 15 seconds. He said, "Elsinore, keep your distance from Xehanort. I placed timer bombs around him to go off in 15 seconds. The knights are still slicing away, so just be careful since I also summoned Bahamut here to help."

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

When the cylinder appeared in front of Alexiel, and then found the note, and as she read it, she couldn't help but smile, but be worried for Vanigx at the same time. However she then took the summons, and then placed her hands over her heart, and took in a deep breath, and then released it, and then looked forward and then headed for the middle door, and then looked around and saw that the room before Alexiel was surrounded in a soft light. She then also saw that there was stairs that lead up. As Alexiel ascended the stairs, She summoned her keyblade and then when she reached the top, she saw that under her feet, was a circular floor, and in the floor was a picture, but it was hard to tell what it was showing, but she could tell it was a stained glass picture.

However before Alexiel could tell what it was when suddenly a Nobody appeared. It was not a human nobody, it was a Twilight Thorn. Alexiel prepared herself to fight the Twilight Thorn. "You will not stop me from getting my goal!"

Elsinore nodded, "I appreciate the warning, Vanigx" She then decided to launch another spell, "Bizzarja!" She then unleashed powerful ice spikes. "Remember Vanigx, keep on your guard, you don't know what Xehanort will do."

Aurora then summoned her Phoenix Saber, "Burning Slash!" She then unleashed her attack at Xehanort.

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Vanigx looked at Elsinore and said, "BOMBS AWAY!" Vanigx watched the bombs blow up until he noticed Raizel and said, "Elsinore, time for me to make my exit." He then warped next to Alexiel and kissed her.

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 13141516 LastLast