Page 65 of 250 FirstFirst ... 156364656667115 ... LastLast

Thread: (M) The Darkness Is Coming IC (Tats & Kicks)

RPA's Foul Mouthed Pixie
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

"We could have done so many things!" Dimitri cried out in disappointment, "Like play games! But that's okay!" He suddenly perked up, "Because we can do it later! Aroura practically said so! And whatever Rory says is the absolute truth because she's an elf and elves know every- CLAIRE, YOU'RE AWAKE. GOOD WAY EARLY MORNING."

Oh shit. Okay. Play it cool. Pretend you didn't notice them. Ah but crap. Dimitri noticed me. Shit. All I wanted was some damn water. Okay. Play it cool.

Claire tensely walked into the kitchen and grabbed a glass from the cupboard, pivoting around and turning the tap on.

"Did you sleep with Shade?" Dimitri went on in his ever so merry voice.

The question made her turn red all over again. She hunched her shoulders as if trying to make herself look smaller because maybe, just maybe, she'll be able to disappear.

"He's in love with you!" Dimitri continued, now buzzing around her head. "I asked him what it felt like to be in love! You should have heard his answer!"

Redder and redder she turned. Claire buried her face in her cup of water, focusing intensely on it.

"Claire!" Dimitri demanded her attention, "Why are you so red in the face? Did you get a sunburn? I hear humans get them! That's so strange! Or is it because love makes humans turn red?"

Claire choked on her water.

​Beautiful Nightmare

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, medieval, modern, action, Vampire, werewolf, demons, anything dark, anything magical
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hearing Dimitori and looking to Clair's red face. She sighed. Fluttering over to the fairy she tugged at his arm, "I dont think Clair wishes to talk on it. Just cause one person feels that way doesnt mean the other is.." Shea wasnt sure completely about her and Shade but it seemed to her that there was more to it then just falling in love. Humans it was different, same with other beings. She then formed a ball of water and looked to Dimitori with a smile,"Now drop it or we play water tag." She was still feeling hyper, she blamed the tea. The tea did it. She laughed a little. Lancer made good tea.

'Darn those fairies are loud,' Aroura thought covering her head with a pillow. She had looked outside to see it was still quite dark. How could they still be awake? She groaned wishing Daxton were around to help keep Dimitori some what in line, or sleep. Something! But no he had returned home to leave them with the hyper fairy. She glared at the darkness. She just wanted to sleep. Sleep would be really awesome. But fairies were loud. She then got up and closed the door. Thinking she should have done that to begin with. She then got back into bed and pulled the pillow over her head again. 'Hope this works.'

Hearing the door closed Shade could only imagine the others in the house were up as well. He wondered if Aroura was having a hard time sleeping as well. But judging by the door she didnt wish to talk about it. Shrugging he looked back towards the window and then again to the closet. As if trying to decide on something. Though nothing seemed to really get his mind off of things. He then laid on the bed and stared at the ceiling. Curiosity killed him though. Why Clair was down stares to begin with. But he didnt want to seem like a clingy person. No women hated clingy. Well most? Actually he wasnt sure what women really liked. He frowned thinking on Clair, she was strong and everything. So she must not like clingy men. She seemed to like strong men. Wait why was he even thinking about this before bed! He shook his head. Getting out of bed he opened the window and crouched before opening it. He needed air. Yes this would clear his dang head.

Work done by Kicks/Sweets
    |Tatsuke's Characters|The Vampire's Den|

Spoiler: Click it! Click it! You know you want to!~ 

RPA's Foul Mouthed Pixie
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Gratefulness filled her when Shea took her nightmare away. Dimitri was too distracted by the water to keep up though and he broke into a grin, opening his mouth to shout again. But Claire seized the moment and grabbed Dimitri. She stuck him in the freezer.

"You can come out when you promise to go to sleep." She said. Then Claire moved over to the table and sat down with her glass of water, closing her eyes briefly. She wasn't going to allow herself to think on it anymore. She had already embarrassed herself enough. It was plain as day for anyone and everyone to see that something was going on between them. But Claire didn't know what she would call it. A crush sounded childish, and this certainly felt different than childhood crushes ever did. She just wished that the levels were all the same for all creatures so she would be able to say for certain what it was.

She just needed to stop thinking about it was all and just go with the flow. Yea. She liked that idea. She would just go with the flow and see what happened. Give it all in and say "yea this guy, he's fucking hot and hey, he's strong too and he makes me feel good and safe soooo there's that, buckaroo, kiss my butt". Claire nodded along with these thoughts. Yea! Just go with the flow! He liked her? Cool! She liked him too! He wanted to be worried about her? Cool! She would be worried about him too!

But that reminded her... had Shade ate anything? Oh no. She couldn't remember if he had or not. She should probably go check on him. Before she could there was knocking at the freezer.

"Okay!" Dimitri cried out when she opened the freezer door, "I'll go to bed, Claire! I'll go to bed! I'm sorry, Claire! I'm sorry!" He zoomed up and hugged her face.

Claire pulled him away and laughed softly, "Go to bed then. I have to go check on Shade."

Dimitri got a grin on his face again: "So you do love him! Awh how cute! The big ol' meanie and the big ol' vampire!" He began to dance in the air but quickly stopped when he remembered that he had promised to go to sleep.

​Beautiful Nightmare

Fantasy, medieval, modern, action, Vampire, werewolf, demons, anything dark, anything magical
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Fluttering around the room frantically when Clair put him in the freezer. She laughed when Daxton was in the freezer. But now she worried about Dimitori getting frost bit or worse. She let her ball of water disappear and sat on the counter. She then licked more honey off the bear before closing the lid. She'd be hyper later. Right now she needed a sugar crash. Those often would make her sleepy. But she didnt feel tired at all either. She crossed her arms as she heard a small knock on the door and then saw Clair let him out. She giggled a little at his reaction of the two. She then turned her head to the side wondering if it really was true between Clair and Shade. Or was Shade more of the body guard she liked. She shrugged it off to hyper to really considerate at the moment. She looked over to Dimitori knowing he would sleep. He had to or Clair would get at him again. Most likely put in in the freezer or hang him from the dead animal. That might be a little funny. She then flew out of the kitchen and into the living room. Lancer was asleep on Fang, and Fang was surprisingly asleep as well. She shrugged a little and looked around at what else she could do.

Closing his eyes he enjoyed the cool air. The night sounds from the frogs, crickets, mosquito buzzing at his ear. He growled a little and swatted at his ear that he heard buzzing. He didnt like the creatures. They reminded him of small version of vampires. Dang things never even ask to suck your blood. They just did it without caring. He shook his head and closed the window. He didnt wish to let any of those things into the room. He hoped he didnt. Clair might be mad if she heard buzzing at her ears, he'd blame himself if she did though. He then walked over to the bed and sat down stretching. He was getting hot though and felt he didnt need a shirt on. The room was cool and felt good. Slipping the shirt off of himself, he then laid on the bed and looked up at the ceiling.

RPA's Foul Mouthed Pixie
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Dimitri zoomed into the living room after Shea. He wanted to tackle her midair but knew better than to do that when he had made a promise to go to sleep instead. So he ended up flying over to Fang and laying down on her head.

He liked the assassins! They were scary and they had scared Shea which he didn't like. But he also liked them! They were quirky and adorable! And apparently, their heads were very warm too.

So he got comfortable atop Fang's head and curled up, burying his face into his hands so he couldn't get distracted by anything else.

Claire waited for the little fairies to depart before she set her glass of water down and headed back up to the room. She made sure to be more quieter this time around so that she didn't disturb anybody. But the cabin was old and her footsteps still creaked unlike what she was wanting.

Claire stopped at the bedroom door and opened it up. She was expecting to find Shade still asleep, but nope.

Claire stared at the sight of him and his glorious body. Then quickly turned red. Gosh! Why did this keep happening to her?! It was like he was purposely trying to do this to her!

"Oh my gosh." She breathed out with a bit of a sigh, trying to get her face to drain of the blood that had rushed to it. After another breath she was able to control the redness of her face and so she closed the door behind her.

"Hot, are you?" She asked and gestured towards his... his... all of that.

​Beautiful Nightmare

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Finding a spot near the window, Shea then curled up onto the window sill. She yawned a little, she wasnt really tired though. She sighed and tried to get some sleep. Though for a very hyper fairy this took her longer then she had thought it would to unwind. Letting herself become exhausted, from hyperness and the battle. She slowly closed her eyes and before long was out.

"Yea a bit," he sat up a bit and looked over to her,"You alright?" Unsure if she was feeling better or not. Hoping as well that she wouldnt hear a buzzing around her ears like he had. He laughed a little at the thought of mosquito. He tried hard not to let it get him laughing to much. He then rolled over to look at her better. It was dark so he couldnt see a whole lot.

RPA's Foul Mouthed Pixie
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Claire rose her hands up to her face and rubbed her eyes for a moment. She just had to rub her eyes, and then everything would be better. Yup, that's what she decided. When she did drop her hands from her eyes she was able to control herself again and even straightened up a little bit.

The woman closed the door behind her and further stepped into the room.

"I'm fine." She said, "It's all out of my system." She shook her head slowly. And never again would she ever do that again.

"Actually, I was going to ask the same thing." She said to the vampire. "Are you okay? Hungry? Exhausted? Cold? Hot? Happy? Mad?"

​Beautiful Nightmare

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Not to sure why I'd be mad," Shade replied deep in thought now. He was mad that she had poisoned herself, but at the same time he did understand why. So he couldnt truly be mad about that. Unless she was referring to something that wasnt related to that, which he couldnt think of. She did nothing that would have upset him otherwise. "I think I am more content then anything. I'm not to tired now that I managed to get some sleep." He sat up to face her, she seemed to be back to her normal self. And it was good the poison was out of her system. But the question still remained, how would they keep the vampire off of her? He frowned as he thought of ways, but knew absolutely nothing on how to keep her safe at the moment.

RPA's Foul Mouthed Pixie
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

She was glad to hear those things, at least. Claire nodded along with what she had heard and then stepped forward to sit at the edge of the bed. She rubbed her knees anxiously and glanced around the room. She didn't know what to say, but she did know that this whole situation was weird- with the other vampire.

What ever drew a vampire to a place anyways? Was it the darkness that had attracted that monster? And now that it was bored, it wanted to have fun? Gosh. It reminded her of those perverted freaks in high school, except way worse.

Claire continued to rub her knees, turning her eyes now to the window.

"Do we tell the others?" She asked him curiously, "About... that... monster? Or... no?"

​Beautiful Nightmare

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"We might as well," Shade agreed,"Though I was hoping to give them some time to celebrate the werewolf attacks being gone. And some peace to the forest. Vampires wouldnt chase off wild life since they dont really need them." He rubbed the back of his had. Unsure if telling them was a good idea or not. He wasnt sure what they could have done against such a threat as a vampire. But some myths were true about them, others not so much. Crosses, garlic, werent one of them. They didnt like garlic and crosses didnt really scare them. He then thought of something now that she brought it up. "You dont plan on poisoning yourself again do you?" watching her worried, he hoped not but would understand if she had to again. It seemed to keep the vampire off of her. And he wasnt sure what else might keep him at bay.

Looking around the room to figure things out. He only knew of one way to kill a vampire. Take off the head or stab them with a stake. Both methods worked. Even taking the heart of the vampire out would kill them. However he kind of laughed a little. Here he was going to Clair how to kill his own kind. It almost felt irony. He shook his head and looked back to Clair.

"The best way to kill a vampire though, is to rip off the head, steak through the heart, or ripping the heart from the vampire's chest," he didnt look to her but more towards the window, "But due to speed these things wont be on your side unless he's still. And close to you." Letting a small sigh through his lips he wasnt sure on what more he could tell her. Vampire were strong, but had weaknesses. He then smirked at an idea but wasnt sure how Clair would take it. "There is another way I suppose that you could attempt to get your speed up to vampire.."

Page 65 of 250 FirstFirst ... 156364656667115 ... LastLast