Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] Otherworld IC [Ameron X KodaStar]

Where ever my current physical form resides
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Fan fic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Gabriele:
    "You saw me..." She said slowly trying to remember. Then she remembered the drunk man from the night before. She laughed. Truly laughed, loud and cheerful. She gave the man a genuine smile. A few people looked over at them but then returned to what they were doing. "I didn't kill your friend," She whispered to Tyler. "he is going to be fine, he might have a killer headache when he comes to but he was drunk, he will just think he passed out in the alley." She leaned back and smiled at Tyler. Then she ran through what he said again, "And I'm kind of like you. Not exactly like you, just kind of. Do you get it?" Yet another supernatural huh? "Maybe this isn't the best place to talk about this." She said looking at the crowded diner. "Why don't you finish your food and then we can go somewhere and talk freely. And don't worry I'm not hungry." She said teasingly. She did not know what kind of supernatural Tyler was but she just hoped it wasn't another werewolf, but if he was a supernatural maybe she could get him to help her get her things back. Her thoughts flashed to another item she had not thought about last night. Something important to her. She reached for her neck as if reaching for a necklace but found her neck empty. She looked at Tyler, she hoped she could get him to help her.

Axel:
    Axel stood and stretched. "Well there is a lot of work to do, I could at least try and find one of the mutts before I call the other." He walked off to head toward the street he had met the mutt and the woman.

Seth:
    He stalked the man for a while with no problems. Then he got very lucky. The man had turned down an emptier back street and then up an alley. He followed the man until the man came to a door and knocked. The door opened and the man went inside. Seth stopped. He sighed and turned to leave the alley. "that was a waste of time." he growled. A young couple had seen him leave the alley and crossed the street to avoid him. Then something caught his attention that he didn't expect. "that pack wolf from last night." He smiled. He could not see the wolf but he could smell him. He backed up into the alley and peered around the corner to see the pack wolf weaving through a crowd at the intersection down the street. The wind was blowing toward him so the pack wolf hadn't smelt him. An evil grin grew on Seth's face. Just as he was about to leave the alley he heard a bang and a grunt as the man he had followed down there exited the building he had just entered. By the looks of it he had been thrown from the building. The man looked up and saw Seth, "Hey it's you!" the man said loudly. Seth turned and walked out of the alley and began to follow the pack wolf. "This is a real challenge."

Ultimate Unlucky Person
    Fantasy, especially urban fantasy
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Joshua
    ---------
    "Ah, dammit," Josh said to himself. He wasn't going to get any help here. He might as well go walk around in this crazy place.

Josh noticed many things on his trip, stores, apartments, parks, apartments, skyscrapers, and more apartments. Finally, he came across a park he seemed to like. Josh sat down on the light, oak bench, and relaxed for a bit. A few people were here, but it was mostly deserted. Josh decided to listen to the conversation nearby.

"Like, oh my gosh, did you hear, Mike?" A black-headed girl with green eyes said.

"What, Jess?" the brown-haired man named Mike said.

"This morning, a mysterious fog was in a nearby park!"

"So what? And how would you know?"

"Mike, I've told you before. I jog, you know, in the early morning," she said, obviously annoyed. "Anyway, it was really spooky. There were trash cans knocked over too!"

"And?" Mike asked. "It's just mist. And that just means people don't care about the environment, like most adults in NYC."

-------
    Kevin
    -------
    Kevin took a sip of his coffee, the heat jerking him from the half-asleep state he was usually in. He slowly ate his waffle. Guess he wasn't as worried as he thought he was. If the witches didn't see him, and they probably won't in the midst of their conversation. he would be able to get away fine.

Thanks to Clear
    Spoiler: RP Things 

In the um. The place. With the elves and the orcs and crown jewels and talking lions and whatnot.
    As long as it has plot, it's all good
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Tyler slowly nodded, still not trusting this woman one bit.

"Okay. Let's talk."

He stood up abruptly, waiting. He was anxious to get everything out in the open, before a potential death...or fainting. Our whatever the hell she had done to his floormate.
    Enjoy the Game

Fantasy, Fan fic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Gabriele:
    Gabie looked up at Tyler as he stood suddenly. "Uh, or we could go now." She said slowly looking down at his untouched plate. She pulled out a couple dollars out of her jeans pocket and placed it on the counter for her coffee. She stood and walked out of the dinner. She gave a slow look around glancing at the faces in the crowds near by. How should she go about this? How should she approach the subject of help? From an unknown supernatural? What was he? She turned back toward Tyler "Well you lead the way. I don't know of somewhere we could talk, other then maybe a dark alley." She teased. She would just follow him.

Domina Noctis
    Fantasy and Scifi
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

Cindy brought them there food and poured another cup of coffee for Quentin. The two investigators sat discussing the case files and looking over the data on the computer. Ceridwen took a break from the files to eat her breakfast but stopped mid bite when she noticed the sorcerer from last night sitting in the dinner. "What?" Quentin asked starting to turn around but Ceridwen reached out and stopped her.

"Nothing just thought I saw something but it was nothing. " Ceridwen said. Quentin looked over at Ceridwen knowing that the other woman was lying. In the years they had known each other Ceridwen had never been a good liar. She flipped on the camera on the computer looking behind her not noticing anything until she spotted the sorcerer. A frown crossed her face before she let out a growl meaning to stand up. "Quentin leave him be. I don't think he meant us any harm. Besides we are in public he won't start anything. "

Another round of bullets hits my skin. Well, fire away
    Cause today, I won't let the shame sink in. We are bursting through
    the barricades and reaching for the sun.

We Are Warriors

In the um. The place. With the elves and the orcs and crown jewels and talking lions and whatnot.
    As long as it has plot, it's all good
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

He watched her put a few dollars down on the bar, but he made no move to offer himself. His mind was too focused on what he was about to deal with.

"...other than maybe a dark alley," he heard her joke subtly. He couldn't help but let out a breathy chuckle, relaxing a bit. She would make a joke like that if she were actually about to kill him, right? Right? There was no way of telling. He was putting his life in this complete (possibly murderous) stranger's hands.

"We can just go back to my apartment...The place next to the dark alley from last night. I promise no shenanigans. It's not like you wouldn't be able to flatline me instantly though. You got nothing to worry about."
    Enjoy the Game

Fantasy, Fan fic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Axel:
    Axel walked down the road and looked at his phone for a hundredth time, this was not going to make the time go faster. Did he work? Is that why he had to wait so late? Was he in school? How old was this Sam? Axel groaned in frustration at his own impatiences and the unanswered questions that kept creeping into his brain. He stopped and looked into a store window. What if he just called him, to find out what would happen. Would he answer? He shouldn't use his phone or he might not answer later if he got angry with Axel. Axel walked a little further down the road and into a coffee shop. He went up to the clerk, "Can I use your phone? Cell is dead." The young girl gave him a wide eyed stare then nodded and pointed to a phone at the end of the counter. Axel looked up at the clock on the wall, almost 12:30. Only 3 and a half hours early. He gave himself a nervous laugh as he went to the phone and careful so the girl could not see, pulled out his cell and got the number and dialed. He put the cell into his pocket and waited.

Seth:
    Seth followed the wolf as he walked down the road. This is too easy, he is distracted. By what? He let out a soft growl that made a man walking toward him make a wide berth. He followed the wolf down the road more, he kept looking at his phone. Expecting a call? Waiting for help? You stupid pack mutts, always have to make sure it is ok with the "alpha" be for you do anything don't you? Can't wipe your own ass without permission can you? Then suddenly the wolf went into a coffee house, the coffee smell would cover him but there wasn't a good place to hide inside so Seth grossed the street and waited for the wolf to leave.

|Heroic|Science Fiction|Anime|Fantasy|Mature|
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Sam just kept walking through the park. It felt kinda relaxing and weirdly at the same time woke him up from being extra groggy. He then felt a buzzing in his jacket pocket. Picking it up and looking at it, the name said "Sundollars Coffee". A coffee shop? Why? He only ever went there once and that was when he was late for work and needed to wake up quick. Hold up again. How the fuck did they even get his number?! He doesn't remember giving it out when he was there. He debated on whether he should answer the phone or not, watching it ring for a few seconds. At the last second though, he decided to pick it up. "Hello?"

Spoiler: Theme Song 

Fantasy, Fan fic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Axel:

"Hello?" Came a voice from the other end of the phone. Axel froze for a quick second. He answered. Why did he ask me to wait so long? In the lowest gruffest voice he could make so Sam would not recognize his voice later he said, "Hello, this is..." He glanced at a sign for the shop, "Sundollars Coffee on 23rd, is this Matt from Sundollars on 76th? This is Dan we were wondering if you got our e-mail about the employee that is transferring to your location in a few weeks." Axel noticed a man sitting near by that could hear him giving him a weird look. He looked down at his blue jeans and white shirt, he obviously did not work there but then again he didn't care what this guy thought. Axel decided that he would give it a half an hour after he hung up here before calling Sam on his own cell and apologizing for the early call, maybe making an excuse with needing to let the pack know the situation earlier rather then later.
    Last edited by KodaStar; 09-28-2015 at 07:44 PM.

Fantasy, Fan fic
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Double post
    Last edited by KodaStar; 09-28-2015 at 07:48 PM.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast