Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Batman:Crisis in Gotham (M IC)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Default Batman:Crisis in Gotham (M IC)

Wild Thorn woke up in the sanctuary and yawned as he crawled towards Poison Ivy to snuggle and kiss her on the lips. He whispered into Ivy's ear, "Ivy, I love you." Thorn smiled as he looked into Ivy's eyes.

|Heroic|Science Fiction|Anime|Fantasy|Mature|
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Max yawned as he got up out of his bed. Max was by no means one of the richest people in Gotham, but he did do well for himself. He lived in an apartment near the top of the building. He had a good sized residence, it even had a little balcony and everything. He stroked his hand through his hair.

He hadn't gotten much sleep that night. He often found that he hasn't been getting much sleep at all lately, mainly because of the uproar in crime. Last night he was trying to stop a rioting group of thugs who tried to rob a bank.

He found it to be rather clichéd for random thugs to attempt in robbing a bank. However, Max managed to make sure that none of the money was stolen and the thugs, punished...thoroughly. There wasn't one who was left without some limb being dislocated or broken.

Brutal as he was, Max wasn't all doom and gloom, he did manage to have fun sometimes. That's what he purposed his friend, Lexie, for. Though most of the time, it was difficult for Max to get out of the house. He got up, eating a bowl of cereal.

He stepped out to the balcony as he did. He watched the cars and crowds of people as they passed by. It was the same thing every day. He found it boring. He decided that he'd call Lexie to see what she was doing. Finishing his cereal, Max walked inside and dialed her number, wondering if she'd answer...
    Last edited by DCaesar of Wakanda; 07-04-2015 at 02:20 AM.

Spoiler: Theme Song 

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Joker sat inside his hideout laughing like a maniac and said," I think the Clown Prince of Crime should give this damn town something to laugh about tonight. HAHAHAHAHA!" He glared at the sky and said," I suppose the new kid can give us the element of surprise though."

October Member of the Month
    Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Harley Quinn sat next to the Joker with a huge grin on her face. "Aw Puddin'! You shouldn't let that meany put a frown on your face. You can do anything you want!" She crossed her arms and laid them on top of the armrest of the Joker's chair and then rest her chin on her arms. "So what are we going to do tonight, Puddin'! Use the Joker bombs or shove a cream pie in everyone's face!"

Wherever the eagle people from lord of the rings live, i bet that place is cool and stuff
    I haven'treally developed a favorite yet so I guess i'll put to be continued......
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Croc stalked the water outside of Blackgate Prison. He had a score to settle with GCPD officer Aaron Cash, and he grew tired and bored of the current state of Gotham. Croc was tired of the normal Gotham Villain politics. Two Face, Penguin, even Joker's act was getting stale. Croc decided to shake things up in Gotham, a new power player was needed in Gotham's Crime hub, and his name was Killer Croc. Croc knew, however, that if he was going to make a move, he'd need a crew. As Croc stalked the outside of the Prison, he waited for a slip in security where he could make his grand entrance. The perfect kill that would grant him access. Tik, tok. Tik, tok. "Grrrr....it's close." Croc said to himself. A lax cop drove up to the front gate of Black Gate. He growled as the key card slipped through the front gate card port. Croc chuckled and prepared to lunge. "Tik, tok.....FEED THE CROC!" Croc shouted as he pounced at the officer.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________

My pokemanz

Pokemon Rings of Destiny Team:

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Joker looked at Harley and said," That's a great idea, Harley. Maybe Ivy and the new guy could join in. I hear he has quite the knack at being a thorn in his enemy's side. In fact, he really likes Ivy and his name is Wild Thorn."

October Member of the Month
    Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

"IVY! I like Ivy! Me an' her used to hang out all the time! Her new guy better treat her right or else I'll..I'll just bash in his brains with my hammer. Just like I did that one copper her tried to stop our last heist, Puddin'!" Harley was almost bursting with glee. She would always go to Ivy when she and Mr. J were having a rough time.

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Joker looked at Harley and said," Calm down, Harley. Wild Thorn has no intentions of hurting her. After all, Ivy took him in when he had nowhere else to go. It's the best he can do since he loves her." Thorn smiled and said," Ivy, I'll be back. I think it was time I let myself out to the world again." Thorn readied a cheetah from the dirt as he rode to see Harley and Joker. Once he arrived, Thorn opened the door and walked inside as he shut the door. He said, "Man,it is nice to get some sunlight in my blood again. Had to rely on Ivy to feed me until now. Well, what do we got planned for the dark moron tonight?Should I send an army of plant monkeys to throw bombs and pies at everyone? Maybe I could get my own hands dirty too. Name's Thorn. Wild Thorn. You saw why. I
    am quite the former scientist if you need some calculations for the plan."

Enchantress of Men
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Lexie had been up all night feeding information to the appropriate parties, Robin and Batman, in order to try and keep them ahead of the ever growing problem that was the villain population that was Gotham. It was incredibly difficult staying ahead of everything. Lexie's little apartment was in a hidden bunker, at least that's what it felt like. It held all her equipment and was wired to be untraceable. While she was there, she was safe. However, out in the city it made it a lot easier for her to find, but it was highly unlikely that the villains who controlled the city knew anything about her other than her code name Bandit. She'd erased her "real" self from every database that she could find years ago. There was nothing to connect Bandit to Lexie. It had felt like she'd just fallen asleep when then phone started ringing. One arm reached out and swatted at the bedside table. Looking at the phone she saw that it was Max.

"What the actual fuck...." She groaned as she pushed herself up with her forearms. By the looks of things, she'd quite literally had collapsed on her bed. She hadn't even gotten the right way on it and instead was laying from side to side.

After a few tries at hitting answer on her phone, it finally connected. "Max, this had better be damn important."

Ivy remained lounging in the bed as Thorn left, giving him a tired waggle of her fingers. She'd been working long nights on how to better grow her precious children. Gotham would soon be one giant garden if she had anything to say about it. This concrete jungle of a city was making her head hurt and soon her lovies would tear it down around the Bat's ears. And with there nothing left to save, then maybe he'd leave. Leave her and Thorn to their playground.

Anime, syfy, school, comedy, action
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Vex had just awoken yawning very loudly and stretching out as far as he can. He kinda woke a little upset, he had realized he was still in his clothes from yesterday. Well that's what he gets for staying up all night. He got out of bed scratching his green hair thinking how strange how that was his natural hair color. He smiled at the thought of it again, and went on with his day. He got him some breakfast, he ate some cereal with a handgun next to his bowl. He didn't know how he picked up that habit but recently it's been useful. He shot a guy yesterday and the day before that. Thanks to his new lifestyle he's been getting a lot of visitors. Sure he enjoyed the visits he just wished they came later on in the day.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast