Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Batman:Crisis in Gotham (M IC)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, adventure... Nothing to sloppy romance.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Uh, bye." Ro said, forcing a smile, wondering where exactly he was headed. She waved slightly, and was left on top of the building. She peeked over. Wow, this was really high. She sighed and was headed towards the stairs when she crashed into someone. A girl around tge same age, with black curly hair and a jet black costume similar to her own. No words were exchanged before they both smiled and greeted eachother with a hug.

"I was getting worried." Lea said, "what happened after you got scraped by the hyenas?" She asked. Ro felt a twinge of embarrasment, her hand drifting to her bandaged up arm. "You saw that?"
    "Yeah, from really far away. Then you ran off with that guy and I couldnt keep up."

"Anyway theres something else going on. Some riddle dude on tv. Wanna check it out? The answers the river." Lea said, pulling out a huge street map of the city and laying it down on the floor.
    "I dont think theres any shortage of superheroes who will get there way before us." Ro joked, tracing her finger along the map until she found the river.

They looked up at eachother. "Im not taking the roofs route. Parkour isnt my strong suit." Ro smirked, heading towards thestairs while Lea snorted. "Wuss."
    "Idiot. At least I wont have 20 stories to fall if I mess up. Which I probably would with my knees. See you there?"
    "Yup."
    Mayb one of them taking the roofs and one the street would work. That way they have a lookout in both places, and if anything happens one of them isnt in the thick of it to provide backup.

fantasy is my fav, but i love any type of roleplays ^^
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The Riddler

The Riddler used the security cameras around the river, seeing the heroes getting to the area. Impressive, so many figured out the riddle so fast. He thought and smiled, he pushed a button and reapeared on a advertisment bilboard close to the river "Not bad, i see many of you figured it out. Well since so many showed up you can play justice league" He chuckled a bit before looking back at them "Allright here is the next riddle:boats come and go where i am, merchandise i hold but never sell, alone and abandoned i am. That is where the victim is, hurry up and find him, he will die in 10 minutes"
    -------------------------------------
    Scott Williams

Scott was a little away from the bilboard as the Riddler showed up on it, he walked quickly over to it to hear better. He noticed a few other heroes was around, he didnt know any of them. But again he had just started as a hero to. "Well hes right about that we should team up, whatever Nygma has planed for us, its safer to do it together right?"

Avatar and signature made by Fleija_Croze

Enchantress of Men
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Lexie had been snoozing as Knight moved to the first position. Her tablet next to her on the bed lit up an alarm ringing as it connected to the Riddler's feed, playing the next riddle on the screen. She pressed the connect button, calling Knight's Bluetooth. "The docks. A shipping crate." She was less positive about this one, but it made the most sense. "Watch out for a trap. It can't be as easy as two riddles." She yawned as she crawled from her bed again and up into her chair at her computer station. "I'll start looking at the old videos of the docks, see if I can't figure out where he is more specifically."

Fantasy
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Thorn nodded and said, "I'll go plant them right now. With my powers to form dirt into animals, our paradise will thrive.However, we need to dress incognito. Come, I got a wild ride ready once we're ready." Thorn readied a lion to ride there once ready.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789