Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: (M)Guardians of the Temple OOC (Siksta and Meg)

Enchantress of Men
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default (M)Guardians of the Temple OOC (Siksta and Meg)

IC

Ancient Egypt.

Home and resting place of the Great Pharaohs, who built great tombs and temples to forever glorify themselves and the gods with whom they claimed relations.

Great gods like Ra, Anubis, Basket, Osiris, Isis, Hours, and many others. The temples were home to many artifacts, protected by curses and watched over by the temple's priests and priestess who made sure that the offering to the great gods were prepared correctly. With such honorable and sacred duties, it was unthinkable that anyone would dare to steal from the gods. For if they did, certain doom would be all that awaited them as the god's personal servants would hunt down any and all who tried.

Character Sheet:
    Name:
    Appearance(pic and description):
    Race:
    Racial Skills and Abilities (limit of 4)
    Normal Skills and Abilities(limit of 5)
    Weapons(Limit of 4 weapons)
    Armor(one sensible suit of armor):
    Equipment:
    Personality:
    Background:
    Other:
    Last edited by Megilwen; 07-16-2015 at 02:02 AM.

Red Ninja
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy is my best, but I can do and like just about everything.
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Name: Am-Rai
    Appearance(pic and description):
    Spoiler: Am-Rai 

Race: Jackalman

Racial Skills and Abilities (limit of 4)

Superior Physical capabilities: Being a divine warrior, Am-Rai has supernatural strength, durability, speed, and agility.

Enhanced Senses: He has a dog's sense of hearing and smell, and a cat's eyes.

Aura Tracker: When he is awoken he is given the ability to track the aura of those he is set to hunt down and punish.

Claws and teeth: His claws and teeth are sharp and able to rend flesh with ease.

Normal Skills and Abilities(limit of 5)

Pole-Arm expert: With the Claw of Anubis being his primary weapon Am-Rai is an expert with it and other such pole-arms in combat.

Swordsmen: Much like pole-arms he is skilled with swords particularly the sometimes hard to use sickle-sword.

Archer: No warrior of Egypt can call himself a warrior without being a skilled archer. Am-Rai is no different, he can use a bow from any position and from great range.

Vicious Fighter: When his weapons aren't being used Am-Rai will fight like a beast using his teeth and claws to tear any part of his enemy away that he can.

Shapeshifter: Not born with this ability, but due to his magical origins and the nature of his duty he can shift into anything he needs to complete his mission.

Mage: Am-Rai can use magic to either attack(like creating magical arrows of energy) or defend(by forming magical shields around him or using sand and wind to do it).

Weapons(Limit of 4 weapons)

Claw of Anubis: The sickle staff in the pic. It is unbreakable and very sharp.

The Avenger's Wrath: A Khopesh sickle-sword made of enchanted metal.

Jackal Bow: A large blessed wood bow that can shoot energy arrows.

Dagger of Justice: A simple blessed bronze dagger that he uses to finish off all those he has been sent to kill.

Armor(one sensible suit of armor): He needs no armor
    Equipment: None

Personality: Am-Rai is a creature of singular purpose, but with sentient intelligence and intuition. He is only ever awakened when the Temples of the Old Gods are threatened or robbed from and he can only return to his sleep once the perpetrators are dealt with. Since not every defiler stays close to the Temples he must search for them, and for such purposes he can be very courteous and personable when it comes to asking around for information.

Likes: Completing his job, resting, and making those against him fear the old Gods again.
    Dislikes: Taking too long in his jobs, losing, and defilers.

Background: The sworn protector of the sacred dead, Am-Rai is an Avenger of the Old Gods. His purpose is one ordained by highest seat of Divine Power amongst them. Destroy all who trespass on sacred ground, seek them to the ends of the earth, and punish them for their transgressions.

His memory is perfect, he remembers every face he has struck down and each deed that had damned them. Created from the fur and magical aura of Anubis, back when the Gods were still building the world. Am-Rai and his siblings were created shortly after the last grain of sand was in place. They have existed for centuries in one form or another and their jobs have always been protecting the Temples of their Patrons.

Other: He only has his siblings and whatever allies he needs for complete his duty.

Xbox One Gamertag: Free Today56 just say who you are first.
    Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Spoiler: The stories I've written x50 

Enchantress of Men
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Name:Aneksi

Spoiler: Appearance(pic and description) 

Race: Human

Normal Skills and Abilities(limit of 5):
    *Rituals of Anubis: Aneksi knows all the rituals to honor Anubis and his wife as well as all the laws dealing with how to properly accept and put to use the donations and offerings to the gods
    *Miracles: While Anubis and his wife are the Gods of the afterlife. It is also them that decides when it is a person's true time or not. Aneksi is able, with proper prayer, to heal some wounds, should the God's deem the person worthy of their favor
    *Curses: At the same time, if someone should offend the Gods, Aneksi can place a curse on the person that will speed them to an untimely death and straight into a condemned afterlife.

Weapons(Limit of 4 weapons):
    None

Armor(one sensible suit of armor):
    None

Equipment:
    Ritualistic Tools for Embalming and Mummification

Personality:
    Aneski is quiet and column, as is expected of a Priestess of the gods of Death, though it may also be that there is not many opportunities for talk as most of the rituals are done in silence while one of the Priests reads from the holy texts. She doesn't know much outside of the life of the temple and so is quite sheltered. Many of those who make pilgrimages to the Temple, also bring gifts for the Priests and Priestesses in the form of food and cloth. Hoping to increase the quality of their afterlife, by caring for the God's own.

Dislikes: the thought of ever leaving the temple, Those who dishonor the sanctity of the temple

Background:
    Aneksi was born to a low-born family and was promised to the of Temple of Anubis nearly immediately after birth for a little coin and to insure that the family would be fed for as long as the girl served as a temple priestess. At the age of five Aneksi was taken to live at the Temple permanently were she began to learn about the gods she was to serve. She started out by doing simple chores for a young child, sweeping the temple and fetching water, all things that a child couldn't destroy in the process. As she grew older, gained more responsibility and worked her way into the role of a priestess, caring for the sacred artifacts, helping to prepare the bodies for their final journey by washing and wrapping them, everything a priestess of Inpwt, Anubis's scared wife would do. There were only a few priestess's of Inpwt as the Temple was mostly for Anubis, but one couldn't worship the Great God without paying homage to his dear wife as well. Due to her dedication and service, at 18 Aneksi became the High Priestess of the Temple working in conjunction with the High Priest of Anubis. Both responsible for overseeing the sacred rites and rituals associated with preparing those for the final journey.

Other:
    Last edited by Megilwen; 07-08-2015 at 05:21 AM.

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Very good Meg!

Props to the pic too.

Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Enchantress of Men
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Mhmm found something tasteful and yet sexy. Plus with the veil she can be properly covered when performing her duties around the temple. I kind of see the priestess's being more the silent members of the Temple. I don't know if you've seen/read Game of Thrones, but kind of like the Silent Sisters who were responsible for preparing the dead bodies, just minus the vow of silence.

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Sound similar to a group of warrior women in the Dragon Age:Origins game.

And yes, that'll work perfectly. I'll work on the IC tomorrow and we can get this going.

Enchantress of Men
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Okay I'll move over to working on the broken cross character now

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Good plan lassie. *thumbs up*

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Enjoy the post lass.

Enchantress of Men
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

*already enjoyed*

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast