Thread: Alter Ego Occasionally Does Art.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    romance, fantasy, horror
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Alter Ego Occasionally Does Art.

So... The main point of me making this lame thread is so that I can upload some of the stuff I've made/going to be make. That includes, but is not limited to, fan art, role-play sets, OC art, etc.

Critique my art. Insult me if you want to. Tell me how to improve. Maybe when I'm confident enough I'll open up a request thread for digital art and sets. Who knows.

Do not use any of my art without my permission. I worked very hard on everything, and there's no way in hell I'll let you take credit for my pain and passion.

This was a set I made the other night, BEFORE I asked to change my username. I originally wanted it to be "Persona," but turns out some lucky fucker already took it. So I resorted to my backup user, Alter Ego. Maybe (hopefully) I'll get to use this set sometime in the future..

This is a set I made just now, that I plan on using later (after I flaunt off the amazing set Kicks made for me). I'm really fond of this one, and am excited to use it. You have to admit, I'm pretty good at making signature sets using only MS Paint and Paint Tool SAI (most of it is done in MSP, mind you).

I also made an alternate version of the Alter Ego signature, because I couldn't decide which I liked better. I decided to go with the first one because I accidentally put the quote pieces on their corresponding sides of the picture. If you've ever seen Tokyo Ghoul, I'm sure you'll get it.
    Last edited by Alter Ego; 07-13-2015 at 03:06 AM.

Spoiler: Run While You Can... 

Spoiler: RPs I'm Currently In 

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    romance, fantasy, horror
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Is it bad I'm reviving a thread two years later? Oops.

i may have lost the icon that went with this but here's the signature that I used for the longest time

aand my newest set:

Spoiler: Run While You Can... 

Spoiler: RPs I'm Currently In