Thread: [R] Ethereals: The Last Stormhosts

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy; Sci-fi; Dark Fantasy; Adventure; Mature;
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Default [R] Ethereals: The Last Stormhosts

Birds flew over the blue skies of Midgard peacefully, villagers of different races and ethnics were doing their own work. No distractions, nothing to attract them away from their daily chores. Then, the Festival of Orion arrived. The villagers set up their lovely decorations and prepared food for the glorious feast. You can see their smiles on their faces, laughing and talking. They all happy. And a child asked his father, "Father, may I ask?"

"What is it my son?"

"Who is Orion father? Everyone seemed to adore him even he is just a myth,"

The father smiled and laid his hand on his child's soft cheek, "Let me tell you my son," he took a sip from his drink and tells him...

Plot
    Midgard, was like our planet. Only far more medieval and inhabited by countless creatures of magic, some of them are Divine and some of them are just those vile Demons. The RP is set in the year 944, during the final days of the bloodied era of the Uprising of Chaos.

Oh what misery these demons had brought us. They only know war and chaos. Bringing doom and destruction to all of Midgard. The brave and the innocents each crying out loud in their hearts, "Orion! We plead for your help!" The cries of pain and sadness. The grunts of the soldiers filled the battlefield. The screams of the innocents running away from the demons of Gharak, the Ethereal of Chaos. He screamed out, "Orion is dead!" He laughed in a maniacal and in a diabolical way, slaughtering millions of innocents with his hordes of vengeance-fueled creatures.

Little did Gharak know, Orion's powers had been bestowed upon a few chosen men and even women to use the Ethereal of Order's immense power of justice against Gharak's force of evil. These 'chosen ones' was known as the Stormhosts. For centuries, only a handful of them existed. Now, at the year 944 these Stormhosts were known to be the last ones to have Orion's powers. They were Midgard's first, and the final hope for the realm's survival.

Lore
    Spoiler: Midgard/Imperium of Order 

Spoiler: Brithonia/Union States of the South 

Spoiler: Ethereals and Divine Aethlings 

Spoiler: Gharrak, the Ethereal of Chaos 

Spoiler: Uprising of Chaos 

Character Skeleton

Name: (If he/she had a surname make it awesome like, Talon Stormhammer. Do NOT take it, its mine)
    Origin: (Midgard or Brithonia/Union States of the South?)
    Symbol: (What is his/her symbol?)
    Appearance:
    Personality:
    Specialty: (What is your character specializes at? This will determibe your character's Relic weapon)
    Weapons: (This is just your starting weapons, the Relics will be added later)
    Abilities: (No OP crap please)
    Backstory:
    Loved character: (Encouraged, but fill in later)
    Relic of Orion: (Fill later when I PM you before the IC starts. You will wield this later in the RP if you found it)

Rules

#1: All RPA rules apply
    #2: Follow the lore please?
    #3: I am GM, I will play as Orion and other NPCs.
    #4: No auto-hit NPCs such as bosses.
    #5: Make creative characters.
    #6: Respect others.
    #7: Have fun!
    Last edited by Rha'az; 07-19-2015 at 09:49 PM.
    "May the great Twelve have mercy on us all," - Marius, Inquisitor of the Crown

Spoiler: Random stuff 

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Accepted Characters

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Lovin' the idea m8. I would like to ask about the specific symbols, and what they mean

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

A symbol that represent your character. Like a twin-tailed comet as a character's symbol.

RPA's Foul Mouthed Pixie
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Amazing!

But here are a few resources to help you draw in more players!

The RP of the week, as I am sure you are aware, is a resource for players to see what kind of RPs are spotlighted for the week! These RPs are featured on the homepage of RPA! Just send in a request to your friendly staff member, including a banner which you can get help with over at the banner shop.

RPG Directory is another great way to draw in more players! Head on over if you're looking to interest more players!

You can also have your game featured in the Tribune! This is RPA's awesome newsletter!

Last but not least, you can ask any of the staff to feature your game in their signature!

​Beautiful Nightmare

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Nope.avi

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Nope.avi