Thread: Buron (The Warrior) vs Marco (The Fox Assassin)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Buron (The Warrior) vs Marco (The Fox Assassin)

Buron had been waiting days for another challenge. He had soon heard of someone who seemed to be a very good one, and he sat next to a tree, waiting for them to arrive.

(Arena is a large grassland with multiple trees, and some hills. This will be a fight until someone yields. Buron doesn't like killing too much)
    Last edited by owa666; 07-28-2015 at 11:23 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Marco strolled through the grassland area, what he knew of the man he was after had lead him here. Spotting who he was after sitting under a tree he calmly walked over, having no real places to hide that he could take advantage off nearby. "Why hello there, nice day isn't it?"
    We all hide behind a mask to protect who we really are. Some of us just happen to hide behind many, to hide just how broken we are without them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Buron saw the man... well... Fox-Man. He reached out his hand, "You're Marco I presume?" His other hand on his longsword, just in case.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

"Why yes, and sorry, I never bothered to learn your name." Taking the mans hand he pulled him up off the ground, turning away he took a few steps and looked up to the sky. "Such a nice day......I'd almost hate to ruin it."
    We all hide behind a mask to protect who we really are. Some of us just happen to hide behind many, to hide just how broken we are without them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Buron's the name. And I guess it is, but I haven't had a good fight in a while, and from what I've heard of you, you are a fighter more than able to be a challenge." He crossed his arms, "So what say you, shall we get this started?" He smiles.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

"After you, Sir." Smiling and closing his eyes Marco calmly turned around, not really bothering to take note of the man's name, waiting for the armoured man to make the first move.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"As you wish, Fox" Buron could tell his opponent must be cocky, to have his eyes closed at the start.
    Taking advantage of his opponents closed eyes, Buron drew his weapon, but also drew his dagger, hoping to catch the Unweary Fox off-guard. He throw it expertly at the fox, then dashes in.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Marco's ears twitched at the sound of the sword being drawn along with the sound of something else, listening intently he waited till he could hear the blade in the air to suddenly dash to the side. Stopping suddenly to dash forward at a blinding rate, opening his eyes to aiming a palm strike from his right hand at a joint in the mans armour. Fully intending to drive his hidden blade through it and into the man underneath the armour.