Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost Ruin: Moon Drop

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Horror, Adventure
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Lost Ruin: Moon Drop

Welcome to Moon!

When a child sleeps they have dreams. They dream wonderful, funny, thrilling, and even scary dreams. There is one dream though, that only special children dream. A dream about a magical place where children play for as long as they can stay asleep and explore the vastness of this dream.

This place is called moon by the toys that inhabit the place. Each child travels Moon with their toy companion. Enjoy a boat ride among the stars and listen to them whisper and giggle. Go on a thrilling adventure through Memory forest and explore the wonderful memories children have had here on Moon. Watch the Grande parade and catch a glimpse of the Moon Princess while sitting on top of our flower towers. There is so much more you can do in Moon since we are constantly collecting dreams to add to our park.

Spoiler: (How do I get in?) 

Spoiler: (All about Moon) 

Spoiler: (Your toy companion) 

Spoiler: (Beware! Nightmare!) 

Spoiler: (What is Corrupt?) 

Spoiler: (How much time do I have?) 

Spoiler: (Starting Points) 

Spoiler: (Latest Attractions) 

Spoiler: (How to Make Friends) 

Moon hopes you enjoy your visit and will come back very soon!

Latest Updates

2/13, We're now Opening a 'Create your very own Circus!' Travel north of Flying Fish Park to come participate! Share your circus with other kids!

2/15, We're now opening a 'Tiny village'! Act like Giants and interact with miles and miles of tiny houses, shops, and people! Don't worry, if you step on something, it will pop up again in a short period of time! Head West from Tallest Dream Tower!

2/19 We're Sorry, but Tornado Waters is under maintenance! Feel free to try our other attractions.

2/21 We're Sorry, but Candy Jungle is under maintenance! Feel free to try our other aaaaattraCTIons.

3/11 We're SsssoRry, bbbzzzzzbut the Mmmmoon Parade is unnNNnnNder maintenance! Feel FReE tO tRy our other aaattracTIons.

3/15 Moon is hav- have- have- having a problem. We wwwwwXXXXXwill be ssssshhutting down- for- a- baGeL- little while. Should be open innnn two- two- dayzzzzZZZZZzzz.

12/13 Moon is now Activated! Welcome back Everyone!

Character Sheet:

Name:
    Pajamas: (description or picture)
    Personality:
    Bio:
    Toy companion: (description or picture)
    Fear or doubt:
    Light Weapon: (Yes, you can have a light saber)

Name: Angi Dannison
    Appearance: https://www.deviantart.com/art/I-cut-hair-293610253
    Pajamas: Oversized shirt with blue stars on it and a matching pair of shorts
    Personality: Mature for her age, can be paranoid at times. Angi can seem cold to other kids but is just trying to be honest
    Bio: Angi has a hard time making friends ever since she started to attend a new school. She has been obsessed with moon so much that she sometimes has fits when she has to wake up and face reality. Angi is very distant from her parents who don't know what to do with her constant need to sleep.
    Toy companion: A black haired marionette doll
    Fear or doubt: She fears being forgotten
    Light weapon: A bow and arrow, the arrow tip is a light source

Spoiler: (Accepted Characters) 
    Last edited by Miyopup; 08-13-2015 at 04:37 AM.

RPA's Foul Mouthed Pixie
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Add more pictures and colors! It attracts!

Here are a few resources to help you draw in more players!

The RP of the week, as I am sure you are aware, is a resource for players to see what kind of RPs are spotlighted for the week! These RPs are featured on the homepage of RPA! Just send in a request to your friendly staff member, including a banner which you can get help with over at the banner shop.

RPG Directory is another great way to draw in more players! Head on over if you're looking to interest more players!

You can also have your game featured in the Tribune! This is RPA's awesome newsletter!

Last but not least, you can ask any of the staff to feature your game in their signature!

​Beautiful Nightmare

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I am interested in this but I have two questions.

One. The toys. So, are the toys anything you have in room toys or something else. Because then someone could have a toy power ranger and be really op. They could even have a toy superman!

Two. Corrupt. You didn't explain how someone becomes corrupt. Are you going to randomly pick people to become corrupt or is it based on the actions the people make.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I am currently working on this RP to make it more elaborate- I realize I didn't explain exactly everything the way I should have and will answer your questions when I edit this RP.

I'm glad you're interested and hope you'll stick through as I (try) to make this as accurate as possible! ^^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Maybe I could help you out. I see some places I would improve here and there to make it attract more people. My first rp is going pretty well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Any suggestions or advice is much appreciated! Creating a rp is more complicated than I thought ^^;

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ikr, pretty hard.

So, first thing that comes to mind is that you say special kids. Why are they special? Is it to do with them having a bad life? Maybe it's because of the fact that they have a wild imagination. Whatever you decide as to why the kids are special, slap it on. It will help people create their characters and you during the roleplay.

Another thing is that you describe what a toy companion is. Great, you done a pretty good job. But, you didn't describe how they look, if they can do different forms of transport and if certain one's have different abilities. (The reason why I bring this up is because it is a dream, even if other kids are in it.)

About the corruption process. You say that if the bad thought's escape from the moon's eye and make there way to a kid, they turn into a nightmare. Is it instant? Is there any stages of the transformation, and if so, what? You need to add this in so that the people who join can rp as the kids whilst their changing. It would be kinda boring if they can't do anything whilst slowly being changed into a horrific beast which haunts kids whilst they are sleeping.

One last thing. You say that you couldn't get to moon any more. But, the rp is set on moon? Is it in the past or did something happen to make it open for kids again? You don't really make it clear in the information you gave. If you add it, I think more people would join because no one will take part if they are confused as to how they could get back to a place which became off limits.

If I think of anything else, I'll tell you. Oh, btw, how good of mod would I be? What I just done...amazing, am I right?

All of the above
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

This looks really unique and interesting! I'll be up for it! Being your first RP, it looks pretty good!

Fantasy, Life, anime based, Historic
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lorne Archer View Post
    What I just done...amazing, am I right?
    Someone is BEAMING with confidence. Good for a rookie. Keep that up and you will have more rep than me soon just like everyone else! (WHY AM I A FAILURE!!!!!!)

This is certainly interesting, and Archer covered basically all of my major questions. I just might join.

Thanks Hayabusa
    "Do not cry because it's over, smile because it happened." Dr. Seuss
    What I tell myself when a good anime ends.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by crazydawg444 View Post
    Someone is BEAMING with confidence. Good for a rookie. Keep that up and you will have more rep than me soon just like everyone else! (WHY AM I A FAILURE!!!!!!)
    It was a joke Anyway, I'm not completely new to RPing. That's how I knew the questions that everyone would be asking.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast