Page 1 of 19 123 ... LastLast

Thread: |M| The New Avengers |OOC|

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    |Heroic|Science Fiction|Anime|Fantasy|Mature|
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Default |M| The New Avengers |OOC|

[HIDE][/HIDE]|Rated M for Mature for content including: Strong Language, Violence, Adult situations/themes, etc. Reader Discretion is advised...|

Spoiler: History of Avengers (caution it's pretty long) 

Recently a new threat has been quickly taking out all of the other heroes around the world, calling itself Lord Sin and that it was cleansing the world of imperfection. Titanius had tried to find some information on this Lord Sin but cannot find anything. The God of Thunder has been gone for many years, deeming them worthy of taking care of themselves, not needing the aid of a God. Titanius and The Libertist attempted in contacting the other heroes around the globe but it seemed that they either didn't know what was going on or they were killed off by the Sin.

Thinking ahead for future scenarios, Titanius had deciphered that they very well may be next and that the world will need someone to fall back on in the case that something happened to them. The Libertist agreed, and once recieving the agreements and regards of the other Avengers, recruitment began immediately...

1. No Godmodding, power playing or anything like that.
    2. Try not to fight in the OOC. If you've got issues bring it to me or my co-gm(if and when I find one) or the mods.
    3. Be reasonable with your abilities please. We cannot have one person be powerful enough to be the entire avenger squad.
    4. I'm gm so my word is law, (and If I have a Co-gm so is their's but if necessary I have the authority to overule ridiculous decisions. This doesn't mean that I will be a powerhouse though. )
    5. Try to post at least a paragraph in the IC. Not asking for you to write a whole book or anything but just one paragraph please.
    6. If you're disappearing for some reason, please let me(and possibly my co-gm as well) know. If you're gone for more than a week without notice I may have to drop you. If you must leave for more than a week, you may comission your character to someone else for temporary control. This doesn't mean just leave your character though as they will be eventually written off or killed. Which ever is easier.
    7. Have fun. I look forward to your creativity and awesomemess.
    To ensure that you read these rules, type the first letters of each beginning word for all seven rules in all caps at the top of your cs.

CS:
    Name:
    Alias: (If applicable)
    Sexuality:
    Bio: (Doesn't have to be super long. Paragraph minimum)
    Personality:
    Appearance:

Character Slots
    Slot 1 - Myself - Arachnnai
    Slot 2 - Sparkz - Electra
    Slot 3 - Heson Shadowbane - Mystic Shot
    Slot 4 - Versace69 - Vex Wilson
    Slot 5 - Price - Demon
    Slot 6 - Bionicllama - Sandstorm
    Slot 7 - (available)

Extra Character - Judge Samson

Spoiler: Arachnnai(Claimed by Me) 

Spoiler: NPCs 
    Last edited by DCaesar of Wakanda; 10-25-2015 at 06:14 PM. Reason: Slot 7 reopening.

Spoiler: Theme Song 

Anime, syfy, school, comedy, action
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Hmmm I'll make one later today or early tomorrow lol

October Member of the Month
    Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

I'll put mine up later tonight.

October Member of the Month
    Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

NTBITIH

Name: Leah Holden
    Alias: Electra
    Sexuality: Experimenting but is leaning towards being straight.
    Skills and Powers: expert at hand to hand combat but leans towards karate abd judo as her preferred style.

Her powers are basically Electro's from the Spider-Man comics with some added: a form of technopathy and electric manipulation. But because of her enhancements, an EMP can almost completely render her powerless.
    Bio: Born as the result of her mother's one night stand with the criminal Lighting Lord (Electro), Leah has always been a bit different. From the age of 6, she showed technopathic abilities as well and some electric manipulation. When she was 10, her mother sent her to the Weapon X program which helps young gifted students enhance and control their powers through surgical means. She was enhanced by putting conductive wires through her major arteries and veins along with small self- energizing generators to help her produce her own electricity. She trained hard and quickly excelled in hand to hand combat as well as hacking various interfaces.
    Personality: Confident, Loyal, she follows orders to the T but she does have a sarcastic side and can be a bit skeptic at times.
    Appearance: 5'6'', athletic
    Spoiler: Leah 
    Last edited by Sparkz; 08-08-2015 at 01:02 PM.

Anime, syfy, school, comedy, action
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

NTBITIH

Name: Vex Willson
    Alias: None at the moment
    Sexuality: Straight
    Powers: 4th wall awareness
    Bio: Vex is pretty much a super genius although he's a lot cooler. Vex is more of a social person he had lots of friends and was pretty cool overall. He graduated high school at age 14. So for the next couple years he travels around the world using his college money his parents saved up. During that time he took hand to hand combat training in China, and was an amazing engineer in Japan. Eventually Vex made some stuff for fun so he started making powerful suits of armor for certain needs like studying the volcanic activity literally inside a volcano. Eventually he made a practical one for combat but he kept it to himself.
    Personality: Social, funny, more geeky than nerdy, likes to joke around and a bit cocky.
    Appearance: https://static.zerochan.net/Shifty.full.1612403.jpg
    6ft
    Random armors: https://img02.deviantart.net/5d79/i/2...ormofnight.jpg
    https://xdesktopwallpapers.com/wp-con...Iron-Man-3.jpg
    https://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...84-d3h4bm3.jpg
    https://wallpaperstock.net/war-machin..._1920x1080.jpg
    Last edited by Versace69; 08-08-2015 at 05:34 PM.

January Member of the Month
    Sci-Fi, Dystopian, Superhero Stuff, Fantasy, lots of fandoms
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

SCREWU, oh wait, that’s not right :P

NTBITIH

Price
    Name:Michael Rourke
    Alias: Demon
    Sexuality: Straight

Bio: Born in Hell’s Kitchen, New York as the son of a cracked out mother and a boxing father, Michael didn’t have an easy childhood, but at age seven things went to shit. Michael’s father had pushed his luck with men of power....those men had plenty of guns. One night, those men shot up the family’s tenement. Michael’s father was killed, but Michael ran off. Not content to leave a witness, the thugs pursued the small boy all the way to a chemical plant. A few stray gunshots later, Michael was caught in an explosion. With sirens blaring, the thugs left the boy for dead....or so they thought. Michael survived but was blinded from the chemicals. As a ward of the state, Michael was sent to live with a wise man who taught the boy to see through other means. Michael learned that he had superhuman abilities. His other senses had increased to superhuman levels to compensate for his loss blindness. He learned to see through echolocation, and learned to fight from his mentor. At age sixteen, the wise man passed away leaving Michael alone again. Rather than go back to the foster system, Michael ran off alone. It was then that he became a vigilante. His brutal reputation earning him the nickname of Demon, the most brutal superhuman around.

Personality: Michael is dark, gritty, and vengeful. He dishes out a very brutal justice leaving his victims with broken bones at the very least. The severity of his brutality directly depends on his perception of your crime. A petty thief will get a simple beatdown. A molester will be in a coma. And that is a promise. On the flip side, Michael is a die hard loyal friend but will follow no one blindly. He expects to know the motives of his leader. He also has a surprisingly passionate romantic side.

Appearance: Michael 6’1, 210 lbs

Mask
    Gloves
    Body Armor
    Bottoms
    Boots
    Last edited by Price; 08-08-2015 at 05:33 PM.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Sorry. I forgot to put "Powers" on the sheet. *facepalms* I'm learning. I'll get this.

Sparkz: Accepted.

Versace: In order for me know that you've read the rules I need you to read the last statement in the rules section.(Doing this on mobile and can't see the spoiler from there? You could press "full site" at the bottom of the screen. That way you'll be able to see the site kinda like how you could if you were on the computer. If you still cannot, I'll take the rules out of the spoiler anyway.) Also, this isn't cannon and Tony Stark himself doesn't actually exist. (I'm not a friggin grammar nazi but his name is actually Thomas Starke in this particular rp.. ) Other than that we're good.

Price: Same as Versace. Also. You made daredevil? I like that dude! He a BAMF.

The Shadow's Embrace
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

NTBITIH

Name: Morgan Smith

Alias: Mystic Shot

Sexuality: Bisexual

Powers: Magic, mostly in the form of taking in latent magics in the air and transferring them into runic form. She uses this in her bullets along with her guns and armor.

Bio: She was an orphan that was found and raised by a famous group of Russian mercenaries, trained to be the best. By the time she was twelve she was going out on missions with them under the alias of Acura. When she was sixteen, the group was hired to retrieve a strange gem from a heavily guarded building. The mission went well, but when they delivered the gem to the man he turned on them. Using the gem, he called upon powerful magics that tore through them.

Morgan was the only survivor, but only just. Barely alive she was changed by the heavy saturation of magic in the air. Knowledge of magic seeped into her mind along with the ability to use it in different ways. Skipping ahead a few years she was a solo merc under the name of Mystic Shot, taking jobs from anyone be it the good or bad guys with only one goal in mind: to kill the man that betrayed her adoptive family. She accomplished this seven years ago and since then Mystic Shot seemed to have gone off the grid as Morgan Smith tried to lead herself a normal life.

Personality: She has mellowed out since her merc days, having gone from someone that was always serious to a person that enjoys going out for drinks with co-workers. She is a bit kinder than she once was, but it is easy to get her angry.

Appearance:
    Spoiler: Mystic Shot 

Spoiler: Morgan 
    Last edited by Heson Shadowbane; 08-08-2015 at 12:42 PM.
    I am the blade of shadows embrace. Just because I am a user of an unholy power doesn't make me evil. For without light, a shadow cannot exist.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Heson Shadowbane is on discord! For those friends of mine that want to keep in touch with me just send me a message and I'll give ya my deets.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

I'll accept it.

Romance, tragedy, drama, fighting, figthing, blood, fighting (ect...on the fighting)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I will join! Please reserve me a spot and I will get my Leona up when I am able.
    [/SIZE][/FONT][/B][/COLOR]
    Spoiler: LittleLionFire is BACK 

Page 1 of 19 123 ... LastLast