Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] A Fair Mafia War (OOC)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Action, Drama, Romance, Slice of Life, Mystery
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Default [M] A Fair Mafia War (OOC)

We all have our favorite fairy tale(s), and we've all heard them over and over, weather it
    be Little Red Riding Hood, The Boy Who Cried Wolf, or Cinderella. But have you ever wondered what happens 'behind-the-scenes'?

Well it just so happens that I have the answer to what your thinking. These fairy tales aren't as innocent as they seem...Everyday blood is shed, crimes are committed, and sins befall the innocent.

The villains have had enough of losing time after time, so they've taken a stand to finally rid themselves of the
    heroes/heroines.

In the north is the domain of Maleficent, the dragon queen as she is now known as. She rules the fey and the people with an iron fist and whosoever crosses her will be burned, eaten, or squashed, maybe even all three.

"Ah yes, everything is as it should be. I've got my wings back and I am the ruler of not only the fey, but of the humans as well." "I've had the satisfaction of watching Stefan fall- the selfish bastard- and was able to have two very lovely affairs. Though I suppose Diaval doesn't really count, after all he is my lover, but Prince Phillip he was a different story~" "The boy was a submissive little thing, he'd do anything I told him at the drop of a dime. It was really quite entertaining and dare I say thrilling~" "But alas the poor boy finally broke, he just couldn't handle himself when I finally said no. Oh no my dears he's not dead, rather he is lost- I have no idea where he is, regardless I'm sure he's off somewhere making some girl very happy I'm sure~" "I was surprised that my curious little beastie wasn't upset, rather she seemed quite pleased. The reason?" "Well she and Diaval were sleeping together behind my back, and do you know what I did?" "I certainly didn't kill them, but I turned Diaval back into a crow and cursed my little beastie with silence and took away her memories." "How wonderful it is to rule such a kingdom."

To the west is the seafaring mongrel, Captain Hook. He sails the eleven seas pillaging villages along the way and taking what he whats. He is the pirate king and everyone fears the sea as his flag is almost always seen on the horizon.

"This is my ship, and what I say goes. Whatever my ship touches belongs to me, be it below the surface or on land it is mine." "I finally got that dreadful red head to grow up now I rule the eleven seas and Never Land, who would've thought?" "As for that blasted crocodile, well let's just say it makes for a wonderful foundation for my clock tower~" "Unlike my cohort the dragon lady I don't like talking much." "I'm a pirate, I pillage and explore I don't have time to discuss what I'm doing, but I will give a recap for those who didn't know." "Pan is lost, that damned crocodile is dead, I took the Kaw tribes chief's daughter as a slave, forced that annoying little faerie to be my source of pixie dust, and I even took a few mermaids~"
    "A pirate's life is definitely for me."

In the south there is a new sultan. No longer trapped in that wretched lamp, Jafar took reign over Agrabah. Simply put- out with the old and in with the new, a neat finish, with no more street rats. All vermin were to be lost in the dungeons...forever and shadows of maroon rule the streets.

"Talking is indeed a waste of time, for I am a very busy man." "In short Aladdin and the old sultan are dead, Jasmine is my slave, and the genie is back in his lamp and sealed away in some distant land." "If that's it then I must goas I said before I'm very busy."

To the east a tyrant enamored with love and obsessed with the guillotine. Some call her 'the butcher,' others call her 'the red queen,' but she is known to most as the 'queen of hearts'. Contrary to her title she hates the sight of blood, quite ironic.

"Red, red, red, paint the town red!" "I want to see red everywhere or else it's off with your head!"
    "I've had so many disappointments lately, my sister the white queen tried to take away my throne by enlisting the help of a little girl." "Not only that, but the little twit killed my beloved jaberwockie!" "But that's okay, because they were painted red in the end and Hook gave me a new pet~" "Oh don't be nervous the never beast is quite a charming dear~" "And I am even closer to getting the Hatter, such a tease he is- always disappearing and saying he doesn't want me, but I see the desire in his eyes he'll succumb to me I just know it~" "Once he does...well let's just say red has many meanings~"
    "Now you must excuse me the town needs to be painted red~"

But where are the saviors? What happened to them? Many have been killed, others are lost, and only a few are a part of "Enchantment". A small group of fairy tales that exist to bring back happily ever after.
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________

Sleeping Beauty-
    Aurora: ALIVE
    King Stefan: DECEASED
    Diaval: ALIVE
    Maleficent: ALIVE [Argon Jaden]
    Prince Phillip: ALIVE;MIA

Peter Pan-
    Peter: ALIVE;MIA
    Captain Hook: ALIVE [AngelDellaNotte]
    Tic-Toc: DECEASED
    Tiger Lily: ALIVE [SanAndreas]

Aladdin-
    Aladdin: DECEASED
    Former Sultan: DECEASED
    Jasmine: ALIVE [AngelDellaNotte]
    Jafar: ALIVE

Alice in Wonderland-
    Alice: DECEASED
    White Queen: DECEASED
    Mad Hatter: ALIVE;MIA [Arelynn]
    Queen of Hearts: ALIVE

Enchantment-
    Alaura Hood (Little Red Riding Hood): ALIVE [Luminous Heaven]
    ????? (The Boy Who Cried Wolf): ALIVE [Argon Jaden]
    ????? (Little Red Riding Hood-The wolf): ALIVE
    ????? (Alice In Wonderland-Cheshire cat): ALIVE
    Peter Pan: ALIVE

Character Skeleton:

Username:
    Fairy Tale:
    Name:
    Relationship(s):
    Attracted to?:
    Affiliation (Villain, Neutral, Hero):
    Personality:
    Weapons (3 max):
    Extra:

Accepted Characters:

Username: Luminous Heaven
    Fairy Tale: Little Red Riding Hood
    Name: Alaura Hood
    Appearance:

Relationship(s): Let's see...there was the lumberjack. He and I were going steady for a while, but one day he suddenly
    disappeared. I was certain that he had been captured by The Red queen, she was quite envious of my hood and she had her
    eye on him for a while. My suspicions were right of course, except he wasn't captured. Rather he joined her quite willingly.
    Not only that, he also killed my grandmother just so he could be with the crazy wench. The bastard.
    There is also the wolf, but I'm not really sure what we are. Comrades I guess?
    Peter is a good friend of mine.

Attracted to?: No one at the moment.

Affiliation: Hero;Enchantment

Personality: Level-headed, street smart as well as book smart, loyal, a tad bit naive, and a smooth talker
    Weapons: Chains, Poisons, and a SIG Sauer P938
    Extra: N/A

Rules:

• Please be literate! I can not stress that enough!
    • Do be considerate of others
    • Follow the rules RPA has for Mature content
    • If your characters end up in a scandalous scene take it to PM before things get too serious or fade to black
    • I would prefer if all the spots above are filled before naming other characters. Though the ones that are dead can be substituted for other ones.
    • Quick FYI this will be set in modern times

I apologize in advance if this RP has ruined any OTP's or imaging, but I've had this idea for years and I really wanted to role play it. Also none of the above characters belong to me all belong to their original owners. This RP is complete fiction and no way do any of these events actually happen.
    Last edited by Lumi; 09-12-2015 at 12:50 AM.

Mature/ Supernatural/ Romance/ AH/ Zombie/ Military
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So are those 5 enchantment characters the last ones running free?
    "Stay golden Ponyboy"

Domina Noctis
    Fantasy and Scifi
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

Would it be possible to play as Jasmine and Aladdin's daughter? If so I would like to reserve her.
    Last edited by AngelDellaNotte; 08-26-2015 at 12:16 PM.

Another round of bullets hits my skin. Well, fire away
    Cause today, I won't let the shame sink in. We are bursting through
    the barricades and reaching for the sun.

We Are Warriors

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

@SanAndreas: No they are just the only ones I could think of at the moment. If you want to add another character then go ahead.

@AngelDellaNotte: Sorry, but no. I would prefer it if you chose a character from the list above.

Domina Noctis
    Fantasy and Scifi
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

So does it have to be someone from the Enchantment list?

Another round of bullets hits my skin. Well, fire away
    Cause today, I won't let the shame sink in. We are bursting through
    the barricades and reaching for the sun.

We Are Warriors

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

No you can be either character from any of the above lists.

All of the above
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

WEIRD. I'VE ALSO HAD THIS SAME IDEA! o.o I mean, a few differences here and there, BUT BASICALLY THE SAME CONCEPT. Count me in!

Username: Arelynn
    Fairy Tale: Alice in Wonderland
    Name: Ambrose Hatter AKA the ace of spades
    Appearance:
    Spoiler: The Hatter 

Relationship(s): Oooh, the White Queen and I, we used to be buddy-buddies! Oh yes! Yes! Our tea parties were the greatest tea parties! Of course, there was never actually any tea at those tea parties, no, no! If that were the case, it would be like any other tea party and it wouldn't be special! Oh, speaking of special! Yes, there was a special girl that had gone by the name of Alice! Mm hm, yes! Now she knew how to have a good fun time! They went to the Queen of Hearts, probably to invite her to my party! They haven't come back yet, but I'm patient. I'll wait. For however long it takes.
    Attracted to?: No one as of now
    Affiliation (Villain, Neutral, Hero): Neutral
    Personality: While pretty much anyone who meets the Hatter would call him mad, he really isn't. He feigns insanity because he simply doesn't like people. Interactions with other human beings can be exhausting and overly complicated, so he prefers to just scare them off. He was fiercely loyal to the White Queen when she was ruling, serving as her champion. When Alice came along, he was skeptical and acted insane around her, but he eventually warmed up to her. When they both died, he went into hiding, claiming that he was "waiting for them to return." So far, these are the only two people that he acted normal around.
    Weapons (3 max): A steel cane, an Uberti 1858, and a switchblade stiletto
    Extra: There was a point where the Red Queen and Hatter were close, but he never talks about it.
    Last edited by Arelynn; 08-26-2015 at 11:24 PM.
    Avatar and signature by the amazing Kicks!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Woo! Great minds think alike, so the saying goes. Oh and I absolutely love the way you depicted the Hatter! <3
    You are definitely accepted.

All of the above
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Woohoo! Can't wait to get this show on the road!
    Avatar and signature by the amazing Kicks!

The Froggiest
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)

Default The Mad Hatter

Username: Ettle
    Fairy Tale: Alice in Wonderland
    Name: Mad Hatter

Appearance:

Relationship(s): At the moment, the mad hatter doesn’t have any relationships and is seen as a solitary, rogue figure. He certainly stays in contact with the Enchantment, and does his best to spy for them. Before the great downfall, he was very close to the White Queen and loved making hats for her. Alice even allowed him to make her a special hat once, before the Red Queen took over once more… now that he’s on the run, it’s hard for him to think about anything other than survival. He and the Cheshire cat do still communicate though, and the cat does help him with escapes now and then.

Attracted to: None

Affiliation: Hero

Personality: As his name suggests, the mad Hatter is a crafter of arts. He is very creative both in making things and in life, and as such is very resourceful. He is stealthy, to some degree, but somehow he always finds himself in a pickle and will, on occasion, need help from the Cheshire cat. He is a bit on the mad side, though not as much as most people think- a lot of it is an act, an act that he performs to keep up with his reputation, to give him something to work with when he’s in a bind. No, he’s much smarter than people think, and while he can be clumsy from time to time he’s normally sharp as a whistle.

Weapons: Since the downfall of the white queen, Hatter has fortified his hat with a steel rim to easily slice through his opponents in battle. He has also taken custody of the Vorporal Sword, which he keeps on his waist at all times. In addition to his hat and the sword, Hatter has added poison mushroom gas to his tie, should any foe get too close he can temporarily paralyze them.

Extra: Hatter is an elusive person and prefers solitude, to reminisce about the days of old while contemplating how to bring about change. He prefers to spend his days in this forest or that forest, building contacts in lands and scavenging for anything useful. He does have a few shelters scattered about, mostly structures made of branches, leaves, vine, and bamboo hidden in different forests.
    Last edited by Froggy; 08-27-2015 at 12:02 AM.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast