Thread: I Challenge: Mystress of Souls

Giga Onion
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Give me an Idea and I'll see what I can do
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Default I Challenge: Mystress of Souls

She has proven her worth in the Rumble, but now the time has come for her to take a stand as not a contender of this following competition but a Rival that will dance with me in the waltz of blood and swords.

O' Mystress of Souls, you've been challenged by me. Will you accept the challenge and prove your worth!?

Battle Parameters

To The Death - Our fighters will battle till one, or the other, has either surrendered their life or have given their life to the opposite side. Nothing more is to be said from this.

No Tap-Ins and No Tap-Outs - You cannot opt your fighter for another. It is strictly a duel to the death.

Arena Parameters

We'll be battling within a decayed cathedral (Saint Josephs' Cathedral) that belongs in place between realms. There's a vast ocean on all sides, and the weather is borderline chaotic. The waters are never stale, and will express even the most momentous amount power and meteorological strength. But within the cathedral itself lies a network of endless corridors and halls that span for an eternity. The amount of destruction to be cause here in this battle is endless for the cathedral, in its entirety, is impossible to destroy.

If, for any reason, the battle is to be taken out of the initial battle-zone the water is able to be walked upon. But the sprays of water from the greyness of this vast ocean will leave stains in clothing - that is impossible to get out.

Beneath that very ocean is a lost civilization that cannot be reached due to the ability to walk on water. It (almost) acts like a protective glass barrier from the fighters so that nothing in the lost civilization may be destroyed.

My fighter

For this duel I shall choose none other than the wizard himself - Kragroln Ustexifarihm

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Horror
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

I will accept your challenge. Let this be a glorious fight.

For this battle, I will be using my spirit, Mischief.