Page 1 of 28 123 ... LastLast

Thread: (M) The Voyage of the Storm Breaker pt2 OOC

Red Ninja
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy is my best, but I can do and like just about everything.
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Default (M) The Voyage of the Storm Breaker pt2 OOC

Rated M for possible mature content including sex, violence, language, prejudice, graphic situations, and drug use.

Voyage of the Storm Breaker pt2

Fortune and glory awaits the brave

Storm Breaker IC

A notice in your local tavern

Citizen of Tamriel,

Do you wish for adventure, danger, and the chance to earn gold and fame beyond your wildest dreams? I am looking for just your type of person, on request of High King Ulfric Stormcloak of Skyrim, I will soon be embarking on a long and historic quest to map out the entirety of our world. This venture will require not only experienced Sailors, but ambitious Mercenaries, skilled Healers and expert Craftsmen. All walks of life are welcome and any skillsets will be much appreciated, but you will also be required to listen to the Ship's Officers.

Space will be limited on the Storm Breaker so bring only the essentials and nothing you will be afraid of losing in the event of a bad storm or other misfortune. If you believe you can handle this life meet me in Solitude harbor in the land of Skyrim on Middas the 13th of Midyear. We will enjoy the Mid-Year Celebration in style before departing for the Summerset Isles mapping everything we see along the way. Priests of the Nine Divine will be there to bless our journey and the people of Tamriel will be cheering our names! Be prompt or you will be left behind.

Sincerely
    Lord Allester Winterblade

Spoiler: Synopsis of what has happened so far. 

Spoiler: The Armor and Weapons caps 

Ok people to anyone who has been following the interest thread this is the RP you've been waiting for going on a voyage to map the vast expanses of Tamriel and the surrounding areas. We will be working under orders of High King Ulfric, but that doesn't mean we'll be hunting down Thalmer and destroying their cities, but if they come looking for trouble they will find it, our mission is exploration not starting another war. Every kind of character will be welcome as long as you don't plan to do some kind of coup in the name of the Empire or kill all the crew in their sleep for the Dark Brotherhood .

We're not asking for declaration of loyalties to Ulfric or anything just loyalty to your Captain and crew. As in the games you can choose from the usual races Altmer, Argonian, Bosmer, Breton, Dunmer, Imperial, Khajiit, Nord, Orc, and Redguard.

The links will give you ideas of what each race is generally good at and will help you in building their Primary and Secondary Skills. Also I am a huge fan of this world and the mythos so I implore people to really look into the lore of the Elder Scrolls universe and see what kind of good character ides they can dig up and put in their sheet I may even rep you for it.

Spoiler: Snow Elves: Informational only now, not an available race. 

Spoiler: Char skeleton 

Spoiler: The Storm Breakers 

1. All RPA Rules and Mature Section Rules apply.
    2. I made this a mature RP for the reason of creative freedom, anything goes for the most part as long as none of the rules are broken
    3. I am the GM and as such I have the last say in issues.
    4. Any issues between players deal with in PMs.
    5. If the problem persists, send me both sides and I'll see if I can help.
    6. If I help and it continues ask a mod or get out.
    7. Post at least one IC post a week and make sure it is a good one with at least two decently written paragraphs.
    8. I would like this RP to be a moderate to advance skill story. I'm no grammar or spelling nut, but give myself and the other players something we want to look forward to reading.
    9. Ignorance of the rules won't save you if you break them. There will be a three strike rule in this one, screw up or make trouble three times you are out.
    10. Be smart, have fun, and no modding, metagaming, or powerplaying.
    11. Any new RP story ideas are welcome just run them by me or post them in the OOC and I'll see about working them out.
    12. You can reserve a spot, but that spot will only be held for a week unless I see you making progress on your sheet.
    13. Inactivity will be punished by the removal of your char.
    14. I am the the only judge of inactivity, when the RP is going well it's a week unless you send me word of your inactivity then I'll pull you along, but after two weeks your character will be on the chopping block unless you have a good reason for not being around. And after three weeks they die no matter what. If the RP is lagging then deadlines can be more flexible, but don't rely on that!
    15. Avoid using high quality gear. I don't want everyone to be super experienced. We'll need story growth, plus you don't want to lose your one of a kind Dragonplate armor in a hurricane.
    16. The selection of skills is up to you, but using the ones your race is initially skilled in will make things more streamline for you.
    17. Everyone is allowed ONE enchanted or magical piece of equipment(weapon, armor, or other) at the start if they want it. Just keep the enchantment(s) at one or two.
    18. All new joiners or former players making new chars will need to put in their Background section a legit and sensible in world reason(s) this char missed the first two dockings and recruitment chances.
    19. Everyone is allowed two chars in this, but I would recommend holding off on using both right off the bat. Never know what surprises I might throw at you.
    20. If you've read down this far put a good 2 paragraph in character scene in the Other section of the sheet.

*I reserve the right to add, delete, or change anything in this OP at any time.*

Feel free to offer ideas and opinions in the OOC as well as PMing me.
    Last edited by SikstaSlathalin; 11-14-2015 at 10:11 PM.

Xbox One Gamertag: Free Today56 just say who you are first.
    Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Spoiler: The stories I've written x50 

Enchantress of Men
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Will be joining....when I have time to make a character

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Gotcha Meg.

Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

A Storm Is Coming
    fantasy, SF, horror, romance, western, historical fiction, anime/manga, paranormal
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)

Starkad deserves a promotion to First Mate, I think

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Yes he does.

Prince of the Wasteland
    Your mom.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Reserving second mate for my old character.

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Haha quick on the draw.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

So the ship is still in Hammerfell? Are we still headed in the same direction or will we be going clockwise around Tamriel now?
    Spoiler: Around the Forum 

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

The IC will open with us arriving in Hammerfell and yes it's the same path as before just back to only one mission per Province.

Mentioned
    29 Post(s)

Is it ok if you and I do a co-op for moving Isus and Tabitha out?
    Spoiler: Around the Forum 

Page 1 of 28 123 ... LastLast