Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] The Lost Cause (IC)

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    ANYTHING mature :)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default [M] The Lost Cause (IC)

As the sweat beaded down the tattoo on Ray's face, he angrily punched the punching bag in the training area. Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you he thought as he rhythmically punched the bags. Ray was blowing off some steam after having an angry conversation with the maintenance crew.

They had taken down the mirror in the boys bathroom because someone wrote unsavory comments about the training academy all over it in permeant ink. The mirror then had to be taken down, and that did not sit well with Mr. Prettyboy. When he tried to reasonably ask for a replacement one of the men chuckled in his face and said, "You don't need a mirror to see that you are a piece of shit inside and out." Ray then had to march out in a huff as to avoid physical contact with the head of maintenance.

It was about 7 in the morning when Ray entered the gym and began mercilessly beating the punching bag. All of a sudden the large gray doors screeched open. Someone was here to join him.
    Thanks Hayabusa for the beautiful avatar and sig

Anything I can play.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Alex had gotten up early today, after hearing a not-so-unfamiliar stomping coming from the halls. He sighed deeply, getting off from the bunk bed and down unto the floor. He glanced at the clock, and groaned in exasperation. "Seven in the fucking morning, for god's sake." He put on a shirt and slipped on the pants. As much as his lean body was... well, not too shabby, he would rather go clothed than go baring all but precious. As he fitted his jacket, he exited the room, the locks opening in front of him before he went out.

He went quickly to the gym, hearing some echoes inside of it. He groaned again, as he already knew who it was. He opened the doors, and entered calmly, jacket being thrown off somewhere as he began placing the neatly organized bandages on his arms, his feet already equipped with some from a last bout. He walked to the redhaired flambouyance, who was busy punching the everliving shit out of a sandbag. "Hey, buddy. What the fuck happened this time?" He said, as he himself got in front of a bag. He figured fuck it, good enough time to start training. He looked at Ray out of the corner of his eye, he knew that his little friend would rant and maybe go off, so he got in a stance.

"Mind telling me what's wrong? Nice hair by the way." He said, catching himself on the last one as he delivered a quick and hard kick to the side of the bag, sending it swerving before his elbow connected.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

As Alex kicked the side of the punching bag, Ray backed out of the way, knowing that Alex was one of the few people here who could actually be competition.

"Fucking maintenance took down the mirror so I didn't get to check my hair this morning," Ray said dryly as he frivolously ran his fingers through his fiery hair. He let out a chuckle as he remarked, "Some of us have our looks and some of us have books" he winked and punched his intellectual companion.

Though he may not show it, Ray had begun to care about Alex over the week that they had been thrown into by the government. This program angered the already irritable Ray even more, but it also allowed him to feel special because of all the attention he was getting.

The self centered menace peeled off his sweaty shirt and thrust it upon the floor. He grabbed a seat on the floor and began to speak to Alex. "I heard that we will be receiving our "test" of the week in a couple of days. Are you ready to fuck some shit up?!?! Sorry I just want to send at least one person to the hospital" Ray said with a smile.

Anything I can play.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Alex had shifted his weight with the punch, allowing it to be but a mere glance. Ray didn't normally know it, but his punches hurt like a true bitch. He chuckled at his expierence, as he gave a two hit combo to the bag, stabilizing it before talking again. He was already sweating. "So? Just ask any of the others to get you a monitor, and use the reflection to watch yourself is all." He laughed at his remark, before placing three quick punches at the bag, his muscles tensing at the force. "You know that's bullshit for me, man. Never grew up in a place for books. If you want any of that, you can ask any of the other staff members."

He spin kicked the bag, using the momentum to grab a hold of it with his bandage before pulling it to him, a sharp knee trust sending an echo through the room. He then dashed back, and adjusted the loose bandage. He panted, taking his shirt off and wiping some of the sweat off of himself before grabbing a seat besides his "friend". "The new... tests? Shit, forgot about that. Wonder if they'll actually use live people now, last time only the more prolonged asshats got to test out a real scenario." He was panting slightly, his white hair messy by now. He placed his arms by his head, leaning back. "I know you're looking forward to it, you sadistic guy, you." He said, with a smirk on his face as he thought.

"By the way, what do you think of the rest?"

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

Himiko woke early, as was her want, and yawned in a very cutesy-anime way. She got dressed in what was her usual attire, a stereotypical 'Japanese school-girl uniform' with a cut too low top and a too short skirt, and getting her shoes on, left her room. She knew where the boys would be going and, considering she had nothing better to do so early, she hid in the Gym.

Some time passed, and, right on time, the two meatheads walked in. Himiko chose Alex this time. Coming at a dead sprint, Himiko pounced Alex from the side, and if she collided, she'd straddle his waist, and lean forward to kiss him, while saying "Hey, big boy, come back to my room and I'll make you a man", in a very sultry voice while tracing the exact line of his carotid artery with the tip of her fingernail.

Spoiler: Things I like 

Domina Noctis
    Fantasy and Scifi
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

Chie stood in front of the mirror in the female bathroom wearing a pair of pinstripe dark blue pants, a light blue long sleeve dress shirt, a vest that matched her pants and a dark blue tie that she was adjusting. She finished with her tie then brushed her hand through her green hair. She was glad to be able to wear were own clothes again and not be forced to wear a bright orange jumpsuit. Not to mention being able to color her hair again. The warden hadn't been happy when the weekly supplies came in with a few extra items that Chie had quickly claimed. He had grilled for a couple hours on how she had managed to get them added to the shipment as none of the computers in the general access areas in the facility had access to the internet only an internal network. Chie merely sat at his desk in silence as he asked her questions. When he finally gave up her released her back into the dormitories with instructions that she wasn't allowed access to any computers unless she was supervised.

She finished fixing her hair and then walked into into the hallway heading towards the training grounds. She walked in seeing Ray and Alex sitting on a bench with Himko sitting on Alex. She walked past them seeming to ignore them then hissed, “Yariman” at Himko and kept walking. She grabbed a random book from the shelf then sat down on a sofa kicking her feet up on the arm of it as she leaned back opening the book.

Another round of bullets hits my skin. Well, fire away
    Cause today, I won't let the shame sink in. We are bursting through
    the barricades and reaching for the sun.

We Are Warriors

Krystalline Moon
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Before the sun decided to peak over the horizon Aaron was already awake looking out the little window that was in his room. Watching as the sun peaked over the horizon. He was still in his boxers, and he was already covered in a sheen of sweat as he turned from the window and, continued with his normal morning workout. He began with a Handstand push up. He has great muscle control and doesn't need help at all getting into position. He began moving up and down. He was doing this untill he heard someone walking with a heavy step down the hall.

He slowly lowered himself to the floor, and smiled as he took a towel and wiped the sweat off of his body. Then moved over to his closet to get dressed in his normal clothing. Which include a black pare of pants, grey tank top and a black vest. He put on his blue sunglasses, and his bracket. He then put on his wrist band as well as he opened the door to his room. Making his way to the training area where most people were this time of day.

When he opened the door he saw most of his fellow 'test subjects' in the room. He knew all of them by name, but they were already enthralled with one another. Ray and Alex were talking when Himiko engaged Alex. Then Chie was reading a book. He shook his head as he just walked into the room. He didn't like not having a knife or gun on him, but the people running the facility didn't allow them to keep weapons on them. He is more skilled with tools than with his fists so he made sure not to piss of either of the other two men that were better at that kind of fighting.

Though since coming here he has gotten better at unarmed combat. This was thanks to his sparing with Ray as well as Alex. Though Alex is busy he decided to hit up Ray. He wondered though if he is willing to go at it. It seamed Ray was in a bad mood so he was not sure if he would be willing to kick his ass. Though he would never know unless he asked. "Hey Ray want to have a little exercise?" Aaron asked as he smile at him. They were far from friends. Aaron was just using him to get better in unarmed fighting.
    Last edited by Yamimoon; 10-02-2015 at 05:39 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Before Ray could answer Alex's question about the other opponents, a stampede of them began parading through the training center. One of them assaulted his friend, which Ray was insulted by, because he wanted to be sexually assaulted by a crazy girl.

Before he could go up and say a sexist joke to the girl, whom he called Chia Seed, Aaron came up to him and asked him to exercise with him. Ray stood up and said "Sure if you think you can handle my brute strength,"with a smile and a flex of his muscles. With his shirt still carelessly thrown on the floor, Ray ran over to the weight lifting area with Aaron. Ray had heard rumors about Aaron around his old prison cell. Apparently he was kick ass with a firearm, yet very calm and well mannered. Ray decided to approach him with an appropriate question as they approached the bench to lift weights and assert dominance

"So you planning on fucking any of these girls?" Ray said with a sly chuckle.

Anything I can play.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Alex was surprised, to say the least. As he was straddled and grinded on quickly, his first instinct would have been to accept it all and fuck, but his brain told him otherwise. He felt her fingers trace one of his arteries, and it didn't take long for him to figure it out. "Sorry babe, but I don't think you could handle me. If you want a quick fuck, Ray is always available, I prefer dinner first." He said, calmly, although his voice had a clear hint of Get the fuck off of me. He pushed her away gently, before standing up. "Sorry, dear. But I need to keep training." He said, eyeing the girl suspiciously. If it had been any other situation, he might have even taken up the offer. But under here? He wasn't stupid or hormone crazy like Ray, and he knew to watch himself better. All in here were dangerous, and some didn't even need an excuse.

He sighed, going back to one of the sandbags, looking over at Aron or Ray. "Hey, I call dibs on the winner." He said, before getting into another stance in front of the punching bag. He spinned, delivering a swift kick to the side before spinning once on the floor, his two fists rising up to connect against the twirling bag, using the momentum to his favour, as a loud boom echoed through the training area. He then landed another hit, with his left elbow as the already twirling bag launched up into the air. He punched it five times in the center as it came down,before finally sidesteping and jumping up, hitting it with a high knee to the upper part. The boom echoed through the gym as the punching bag burst open, having been hit in all the right spots.

Alex sighed for a moment, taking a towel before sitting near Chie, taking ahold of a book before whistling to Ray and Aron. "Remember, I call the winner!" He shouted out, before sitting down, opening it to a certain page, still panting lightly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

When Ray saw Alex sit down and pick up a book after calling dibs, he ran over to him and grabbed him by the shoulder. "Fuck man, its a free for all comp. Come join us and put that thing with words in it down," Ray said while basically pulling Alex's arm out of the socket.

Though they weren't seemingly friends, each one of them could benefit from each others enhanced skill set. As they approached the weight lifting area, Ray waved at Aaron and shouted "We got a live one joining us! You think your ready?" Ray shouted enthusiastically as he confidently scratched the back of his sweaty neck.

Coming from the foster system and from jail, Ray's hand to hand combat was impeccable. He liked to believe he could break someone's nose and not even mess up their hair. As he tightened his bandages around his hands he prepared to challenge the others in a weight lifting competition.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast