Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] The Devil's Rejects [M]

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Default [M] The Devil's Rejects [M]

[M] This is a MATURE rated RP for graphic scenes, language, sexual references, dark themes and so on. [M]

THIS ROLE PLAY WILL CONTAIN VERY DARK THEMES SUCH AS MURDER, RAPE, INCEST, EXTREME GORE, TORTURE AND OTHER SIMILAR ELEMENTS. IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THAT PLEASE DO NOT JOIN AND IF AT ANY TIME DURING THE RP YOU BECOME UNCOMFORTABLE YOU ARE FREE TO GO NO QUESTIONS ASKED.

THIS IS NOW CLOSED AND NO LONGER ACCEPTING.

College is a stressful time in a young adults life. You’re finally on your own for the first time, possibly paying bills, managing a hectic schedule, writing papers, studying and trying to keep up a social life can be very stressful. Taking time off to relax, let loose and have a good time is very important throughout your college career, if you don’t you just might crack!

Spring Break. Those two beautiful words sound so heavenly when March rolls around. You just got back from Christmas break with renewed energy for the Spring semester and it quickly vanishes as the semester drones on. Spring break is the perfect break in the semester to take a breather and refresh yourself to finish off the semester. Some chose to go home and be couch potatoes, some stay on campus and continue to study and others go to the beach to party. Your group of friends always goes away for Spring Break. Freshman year it was to South Padre, Sophomore year it was PCB and last year was a cruise. Senior year has actually been a breeze for some of you as you finish up your degree and for some in the group it’s been just as demanding as the other three and as horrible as it sounds some of you aren’t even finished with school yet! This year the group decided to do something on the quieter side and camp out at Tanya’s family cabin. Everyone can drink as much as they want without cops demanding to see ID, the noise level isn’t a concern because there is literally no one around for miles and if you want to get naked and jump in the lake you won’t get a ticket for it! It seemed like the perfect get away for the group of Seniors, but it wouldn’t make for a good story if it was.

Lately the news has been pouring out story after story about these brutal murders. The culprits? The Devil’s Rejects. The demented family that has a love for blood and violence is back after a long period of silence. Their last string of murders left 50 dead and 10 unidentifiable bodies. Everyone was hoping to just sweep the brutal murders under the rug of the past but with the recent killings they know that is no longer an option. With little to no leads everyone is biting their finger nails and jumping at every thump at night. News casters are urging people to take extra precaution at this time, buy a gun, get a watch dog, lock your doors, do whatever you need to do to feel safe. A killing pattern has yet to be figured out and they have no idea when this insane killer family will strike next. The only think you can do is pray that you aren’t heir next target.

Setting.

Fredericksburg TX, present day. Tanya's family cabin. It has been in her family for many years, but no one every really uses it. They'll send a crew out there once a year for maintenance that way if and when they decide to use it that it's up to par. It's a three story log cabin. The first floor has the living room, kitchen, dining room, game room, and two bathrooms. The second floor has a theater room and three bedrooms. The third floor has the large master and two extra bedrooms. There's two hiking trails on the property, one for beginners and one for the more experienced hiker. It also has a large lake behind the cabin with a rope swing and water trampoline.

Greetings everyone! I hope that everyone is in the mood for a good gory RP since it’s the spooky month of the year, YAY FOR HALLOWEEN! I am a big fan of scary movies and love a good dark themed role play so I hope I can find a few like minded freaks to be a part of the story ^.^
    I gave this a try a while back and it painfully failed just as it was getting good so I decided to wait until now when all the spooky and gory stuff comes out since it is October to give it another try. I can’t say it enough, IF YOU AREN’T IN IT FOR THE LONG HAUL THEN DON’T BOTHER JOINING. It is one of my biggest pet peeves when people show interest, join an RP and then completely disappear out of nowhere. Now, I understand that real life will always come first (duh) so if something happens that takes you away from the RP, try and give me a heads up or at least explain why you were gone when you return. With that being said, let’s move onto the rules!

Rules.
    1. No controlling other characters.
    2. I don’t want a bunch of drama in the OOC, save it for the story. If ya’ll can’t solve the issue let me know and I’ll see what I can do, but if I can’t do anything about it then I will get a mod to handle it for you.
    3. No perfect characters. No, your character can’t get shot in the stomach and still run a mile perfectly. This is a realistic RP so you’re characters need to be as well.
    4. Don’t join unless you plan on staying till the very end. Again, I understand real life comes first.
    5. You have a week to get a post up. If by the end of the week I don’t hear from you, you haven’t responded to my messages and there is no post you will be removed from the RP and not allowed back, unless you have a good reason for disappearing on me.
    6. Yes, this is a VERY dark themed role play, but keep in mind the roles of RPA and how others might feel.
    7. I am GM, my word is law.
    8. HAVE FUN
    9. Your character is going to die. There is no getting around it, accept it and move on. I don’t want a big fuss when your character bites the dust.
    10. To let me know you have read and understand the rules please include your favorite horror movie on your character sheet.
    11. All characters 18+ in age please.

Character sheets.

Spoiler: The Devil’s Rejects Sheet 

Spoiler: Victim Sheet 

Spoiler: Accepted Characters 
    Last edited by The Texan Queen; 10-26-2015 at 06:23 PM.

Wanderlust
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Hey there! Dropping in some helpful links for ya

The Rp of the Week is a place where you can have your RP spotlighted for well...a week! All you need you need is to send in a request to one of our lovely staff along with a banner, if youre like myself and not savvy at that kinda stuff you can head on down to the banner shop for some help.

If you feel like you need more players and want to attract some awesome people head on over to RPG Directory for some help.

You could also have your RP featured in RPA's very own newsletter, the Tribune

And don't forget you can ask any and all mods to advertise your RP in their signatures by visiting here! Good luck and have fun with your RP!

Made by Karmz <3
    Spoiler: Muffins inside 

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

If so heres my CS

Name: Mikayla Ryann Lindley (Mickey)
    Age: 18 (just looks a little younger small for her age.)

Personality:
    Silent: Mickey never talks. Her eyes blank of all emotion. Like her dad she is very touchy. In fact she often joins him when he is torturing his victims. Learning a lot from his methods. She loves the feel of hair. She helps her dad to lure Naïve females to her father under the pretense of needing help. She takes immense pleasure in this whenever she succeeds in this.

She Loves t set her personal sights on Male victims. Knowing that most males prey on females no matter their age. And loving to know that she is the one who truly wins in the battle as when she sets her sights she never loses her prey.

Creepy: Some people find her creepy as she will sit for hours just staring at them. Her eyes that of a predator stalking its prey. She loves to be up in peoples space knowing it makes them uncomfortable.
    Never taught that what she is doing is wrong she believes she is doing the right thing and nothing can convince her otherwise.

Brief History: Mickey has grown up well and loved at least she believes so. This is the ony life she knows and she loves it. She has never paid much attention to where her and her family live though so far she loves Texas the best as it is warm and their are many new people to prey on. She has been around death since she was very little and feels it is normal for all people to experience this.

Signature: Her signature is to cut her victims tounges out after slicing at their skin with sharp knives for days bleeding them dry if it is a male she will cut their penis off clotting the wound with a hot iron. she also takes the scalp of her victims so she can continue to feel their hair.

Other: she prefers her victims to be wide awake during the torturing process and will often force her victims to eat and drink to make them last longer.

P.S. my favorite horror movie is leprechaun "Tell me or I'll bite your ear off and make a boot out of it" "She sneezes once she sneezes twice she'll be my bride when she sneezes thrice."

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Victoria black; please read the rules, once I see the changes made I'll accept you

EDIT

Oh I love that movie! It totally terrified me when I was younger! Thank you for fixing your sheet welcome to the blood fest!
    Last edited by The Texan Queen; 10-04-2015 at 11:50 PM.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Meep.

/: does no one seriously want to join this?

PREACH FORGIVE ME PLEASE I BEG OF YOU!
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Just for you babe, I'll at least read the OOC It's not my particular genera but stepping out of the box never hurts!
    Thank you MayhemsCurse <3

Spoiler: Memorable Quotes 

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Mink! *tackles* it would be wonderful if you joined!

PREACH FORGIVE ME PLEASE I BEG OF YOU!
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

I made the customary black guy.

Name: Markus Daniel

Personality: Markus likes to think he’s a reasonable guy. He’s also a patient listener who has learned to deal with his anger because of the racial stigmas held against black men. Knowing he cannot show anger, or make people think he’s a ‘danger’, has given him a wisdom of being able to shrug things off and move on. Anger, isn’t an option. In fact, in the face of anger, Markus will remove himself completely from a situation.

He isn’t particularly striking, but he’s an agreeable personality. He’d be a yes mat hadn’t he learned to not be that kind of person anymore. He teeters on being an apt leader because people like him, but he still likes to make sure the group as a whole is happy. He can get lost in his introspection of others and forget whatever he’s to do.
    He’s too much of a nice guy still searching for the vertebrae that make up his spine.

Spoiler: Appearance 

Brief History:

(Left it vague since no starter location was mentioned, and does it really matter? Lawl)

Markus was only able to achieve the success of his schooling through the struggles of his black parents (who had some luck along the way) and a bit of student loan debt. He’s becoming a lawyer to fight against majority oppression in American politics. Being surrounded by so much privilege, he has always enjoyed his trips with Tanya and the others, but it has always left a bitter taste in his mouth.

This time seems a little more humble, but then again, who really owns a private cabin these days?

Fear: Corrupt police and drowning.

Other: I don't know that many horror movies to be honest. But I will always love ALIEN!

On a different note. If you want, I can just be all the victims other than Tanya.
    Thank you MayhemsCurse <3

Spoiler: Memorable Quotes 

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

I'm going to see if some people want to join first, I've been meaning to message some people about it but this week has not been my friend -.-

I'll update the first post with the two victims and get my sheet for Tanya up as well.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast