Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [M]The Devil's Rejects

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Horror
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Kyle

Ah. So it seemed the fucker decided to show up. Kansas. He got on Kyle's nerves even more than his father did. There was just something about him that didn't sit well with him. Whether it was because of his ridiculously childish nature that Kyle had smacked out of him by age 5 or the fact that it felt like he was hiding something, always willing to tell his victims but not his family. He had heard the mumblings; he was sure everyone in the family had. Or maybe it was his relationship with Mother. Whatever it was, Kyle viewed him as an obnoxious brat, not even worthy of an art piece as his death bed. But, alas, he simply wouldn't disappear, a constant thorn in everyone's side.

As his father tackled Kansas, Kyle stepped out of the vehicle to determine what amount of trouble his uncle would cause this time. Hell, if his father wound up beating the crap out of him, that would be even better. A slight grin peaked out from the corner of his mouth at this thought. A devilish thought indeed, imagining his own uncle a broken, bloody pulp. If the chance arose, perhaps he might encourage his father's violent tendencies for once. He just hoped Mother would not get involved.

Kate

It seemed as though a flurry of activity began as more and more people entered Tanya's house: Thomas dripping with exhaustion, and Marcus, well he was his normal self. The greetings flew around the room. Tanya gave her a quick hug which she returned, Thomas practically begged for water and Tanya beat her to getting it for him. And somehow, Kate had managed to grabbed a bear as Danny had slipped the case into the fridge beside her cakes.

As she popped it open and took a long drought from it, she sighed in content. That was exactly what she had been craving. After the long drive, nothing could have been more satisfying.

And then Tanya announced the rooms. Kate sprung into action immediately; there was no way she was getting left with the last pick. Her stuff was out in her car, but she would get that first. She needed a room first.

"I call the room with the best view," she called out, trying to set her beer on the counter as she began racing for the rooms. She had hardly reached the second step when the sound of her beer falling to the floor caught her ears. But that would have to wait. "I'll clean that up later!" She stumbled, barely keeping her footing on the stairs before disappearing upstairs.

The first door she came to, she swung open. The curtains were closed. Swinging them open, all she saw were trees. Pretty, but surely there was something better. This process repeated itself a number of times. Bedroom, bedroom, bathroom, bedroom... Wait! That view. This last bedroom she had entered had a view overlooking the lake, the trees framing it as the sun danced across the ripples. It was perfect. The closest was perfect to. Large enough to hold all her clothes.

She pulled the covers back from the bed, a signal to the others that this room was taken. Now that that was settled, she could effectively start unpacking... as soon as she got her luggage.

As swiftly as she had left, she ventured back downstairs to announce that she had claimed a room. That is, if anyone was still down there.

PREACH FORGIVE ME PLEASE I BEG OF YOU!
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Bruce

Bruce was still huddled away, spitting out his emotions in loud tones and thrashings in a fit. He did not find himself again until he heard a very familiar voice yell his name with harsh judgment. His reddened eyes pulled from the roadside ground under him to take witness as Charles was coming to hurt him again.

He was a harbinger of happiness between Bruce and his sister. Charles did the things that made Petra sad, but when they came together, they were happy. He as a mean bully who pushed them to do these things to be happy, but Charles hated him for making his sister happy. Charles hated when he was happy, too.

"Go away!" Kansas yelled at Charles, getting on his feet just enough to be tackled by the mean, grown, man. The impact made Kansas cough and his eyes water again, a brawl brewing. Kansas wanted to be wild, his hands pushing and shoving Charles in a wild, erratic and juvenile way. The limbs came quickly, weakly and without martial focus. He huffed and puffed and cried out in unsolvable frustration.

Markus

The ebony man came up to Danny and lightly elbowed the guy. While the girls generally held all the energy, Danny gave him a powerhouse greeting, well, for Danny anyway. Markus' foot bumped into Danny's luggage. How was Danny going to entertain himself during his 'me time' phases? He was a shy guy, hiding away every once in a while.

"Dancing Danny is out for now, how long will it be till Dwelling Danny will hide away in his luxurious cabin suite?" Markus teased him with a smile. The young man waved at everyone still downstairs, but of course Kate was being the powerhouse and taking off, getting what she wanted.

Markus wasn't going to fight her, Markus knew who his equals were in will battles, and who his superiors were.

She was his superior.
    Thank you MayhemsCurse <3

Spoiler: Memorable Quotes 

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Mickey huffed in annoyance.

She tapped her brothers shoulder signing to him. "What's uncle Kansas doing here?"

she looked to her mother seeing the slight change in mood just from seeing Kansas. Some times she didn't get her mother all she wanted to do was beat her over the head and say just be happy. But that wasn't her place to do that so she just sat watching and waiting for her father to do something about it. She went back to her book hoping her father didn't offer Kansas a ride.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Charles collided with his brother-in-law hard, they both went flying backwards a few feet before hitting the unforgiving ground. He wrestled Kansas until he was firmly planted on the ground, He pushed Kansas's shoulders into the ground and he kept his knees on his chest.

"You mother fucker!" Charles reared his fist back to swing but hesitated. "I should fucking kill you right now." He brought both his hands to Kansas's neck and lightly gripped it. "I could just squeeze and squeeze until you stopped breathing." Charles lowered his face down until their noses touched and he let out a low, almost demonic, growl.

"I know you feel something weird for my wife. My wife, not yours. I know you're pretty fucking retarded and fucked up in your head, but she is mine! If I see you look at her longer than a few seconds I will end your sorry, pathetic life." Charles glanced back to the truck, he could see the shapes of his family through the tinted windows. His family, not his low life brother-in-laws. He was only there because Charles and his lovely wife took pity on him...maybe the should have never let him stick around.

Tanya couldn't help but giggle as she watched Kate take off to claim a room for herself. "I'm so glad I got here before everyone!" She jumped up onto the counter and picked up her glass of wine to take a swig from it. Watching her friends dash about to find a room put a smile on her face. They should make this a tradition,, coming to the cabin. She could see everyone coming down to the cabin years later, bringing their little families with or just having an adult get away. She didn't want their friendships to end with everyone here, they all meant so much to her.

"Hurry up and pick your rooms! I'm ready to get this spring break started!"
    Last edited by The Texan Queen; 11-23-2015 at 03:11 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

All throughout this chaotic pantomime Patricia had alighted from the car to take a cigarette break. Her favorite brand was Marlboro of course, but for whatever reason the smoke didn’t not satisfy her as it normally did. She tossed it to the ground and eviscerated it with the heal of her shoe.

She knew Charles hated her brother so when he stopped and rushed out of the car, Patricia immediately went for a smoke. It wasn’t that she hated violence—though she didn’t necessarily approve it either, complicated as she was—but it was just too tedious to put up with Charles and her brother’s shit at the moment. They had just made a sacrifice and already they were causing more sin.

Still, she was listening to the two bicker of course, and could not suppress a surge of warmth that bloomed from behind her bosom when Charles had pretty much claimed her as his. She was his, of course, but she couldn’t remember the last time he had said that. The sudden pronouncement made her wet for breath for just a moment, but she had soon resettled herself.

Coming around the hood of the truck she said, “Get off him Charles.” It was not an authoritative tone by any means, but a pleading one—the sort a wife ought to employ when dealing with an enraged husband.

Clouds began to suffocate the sun’s light, pulling darkness over the earth, but the Lindleys specifically it seemed. “It’s going to rain.” She sighed and nodded to her brother. “Get in the truck, dear.”

PREACH FORGIVE ME PLEASE I BEG OF YOU!
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Bruce

Bruce yelled nonsense, bubbling at the mouth to the man who held him down. His sister's soothing was missed entirely.

"She's my sister! She was my sister first before she was anything to youuuu!" Bruce roared and kicked his feet, highway, sun cooked dirt flew up with his dirty tennis shoes. His eyes sparkled and dripped tears born from his delirium. "Why does God forgive you too?" Bruce asked Charles, his sight turning past him to look up at the blue, partially cloudy sky. "God made her my sister" He gripped at the fingers at his throat. "God made her with me first!"
    Thank you MayhemsCurse <3

Spoiler: Memorable Quotes 

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12