Thread: Stranded IC

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Default Stranded IC

You here two things, the crackling of fire and an alarm going off. You get up and see the other four are getting up as well. You all gather up your supplies before looking around the room. It is a small room with some weird looking gels and tech all around. Before long you hear something. *dong*... *dong*... *dong*...*dong*. It is the sound of metal against metal, then you hear a harsh sound about yelling volume, followed by the patter of feet, if you could call them that. Then, a phisssss, like when a soda is opened. When you all look at the door, you see part of it is melting, as if something is trying to get in...
    Last edited by Technitius; 11-08-2015 at 05:30 PM.

variety of them.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Mal awoke with a groan, glancing around blearily. The ship was a wreck and from what he could tell, most everyone had been knocked unconscious by the crash. He ran a hand over his face before levering his body upright on a chair that'd been yanked loose from impact. He had to check to make sure everyone was alright and get them out of here if possible. Mal looked around, his eyes assessing the situation before starting on his work. He felt that while he too was injured, he could hold out until everyone else had been taken care of. With a sigh, he went over checking the pulse of the nearest crew member, Lavina. She had a gash on her forehead which he took care of quickly, wrapping a bandage around it. Other than that, she seemed fine. Mal scooped her up, his eyes travelling around until he saw a hole torn through the side of the ship and he went towards it, exiting the ship.

When he was outside, Mal glanced around, noticing a cave not far from where the ship had landed. It wasn't much but it was the best they had so he forced his legs to move, setting the woman down inside before going back to the ship for the next person. Star was easy enough to take care if. He was still just a kid and he didn't have too many injuries. Just some scrapes and bruises. Mal set him out next to Lavina before continuing.

Pretty soon he had everyone out except for Jeremy. Being that he was stronger than everyone else an his job was to protect, Mal couldn't carry him as he'd done with everyone else. Mal frowned, reaching over and shaking him a bit in an attempt to rouse him. "Hey. I need you to get up. I can't carry you out of here by myself. If you need to, you can lean on me. Okay?"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Lavina woke as she felt pain in her head she reached up then pulled her fingers away. looking down she saw blood on her hand. Gosh dang who was flying this thing. looking around she saw she was surrounded by rock. she got up and walked towards the light at the mouth of the rock heading over to the ship. she looked in seeing the wreckage. "Aww man my poor ship you need some serious tender loving care." she said aloud. Looking over she saw Mal struggling to get Jeremy up. "Need any help Mal."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

His vision blurred as he came to. The crash had slammed him against the side of room and then to the floor, hard. "Mal? Lavina?....ahhh..... shit.... that hurt like a mutha." Jeremy took Mal's help and mostly got up on his own. "Where's my..." That's when he saw his weapons, laying close by. He staggered over to them, grabbing them up from the floor. "Ain't no good without these..." He mumbled as he did so. He looked around before saying, "Mal... everyone ok?" That's when he heard the sound against the door and immediately he sprung into action, raising his laser cannon training kicking in despite the pain. " AWNSER IF YOU'RE HUMAN OR I WILL OPEN FIRE!" He didn't know if the ship had crash into another ship or something else but, he wasn't taking chances.

Fantasy, Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Mal: Congratulations on getting everyone to safety, I wonder when they will wake up. (Will give StarBmak crap)
    Lavina: Looks like the ship is in major distress, the port side stabilizer is bent, the core is dead, and the engine is fried. Good luck getting that to work ever again.
    Jeremy: When you say that you hear a harsh tongue, a language that is not human, the the fizzing gets louder, the door is 75% done being cut.

variety of them.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Mal helped Jeremy up with a small grunt, letting him walk on his own as he turned to look at Lavina. "Nah. I got it. I appreciate your asking though. Now come over here and let me get you cleaned up." He motioned her over, rummaging through his bag in an attempt to find some cloth and iodine. It would certainly help with cleaning up the cuts and scratches. Mal successfully fished out the objects he was looking for, glancing briefly towards Jeremy. "Yeah. Everyone should be fine. Just a bunch of scratches and bruises." He closed the distance between himself and Lavina, tilting her head up to get a better look at the injury. It didn't look too bad since he took care of it but he hadn't had the time to clean it. With a small sigh, he let go, opening the bottle and pouring some of the liquid onto the clothe. "This is going to-" His words were cut off as Jeremy began shouting.

Mal stopped, nearly dropping the bottle as he turned to see what had Jeremy so riled up. At the sound of the strange language, his eyes widened. He wirelessly handed Lavina the wet cloth, capping the bottle and setting it carelessly back in his bag. Considering the fact that they'd crashed into the homeworld of the creatures they were trying to fight, it didn't take too much thinking to realize who was at the door. His thoughts drifted back towards the crew members he'd left in the cave and he began to worry. He could only hope they were okay. If they weren't, he would probably end up beating himself up over his recklessness in leaving them. Mal went over, grabbing a long strip of metal that'd been torn loose when they crashed, wishing to at least have some sort of weapon. They are completely unprepared and in the worst situation possible. Would they be okay?

Second to the right and straight on 'til morning.
    Sci-fi, fantasy and mystical wonderful stuffs!
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Alesha Katrick, captain of the ship, could feel herself being moved around and somewhere in her subconscious mind she could hear the sound of bodies dragging, and the sides of the ship being broken down. Spluttering, she awoke, glancing around before getting back on her feet, her mind ready and racing forming a plan. She turned to Mal, "Mal, I trust you have the situation under control?" She then turned to look a the others, they were up and moving about now. "Lavina, you got control of the ship? I need it repaired as soon as possible." She checked by her side to see if her gun was still in her belt, it was and she took it out, she was now armed and prepared to defend her ship. She'd come along way from just being a scientist in a laboratory, serving in space had changed her a little, she wasn't afraid to fire a gun like she was only a few years ago. "Jeremy, Mal, be ready to go for anyone on the other side of that door. Unless they call truce." In a fight Alesha had one rule, go all out at them unless they called for peace, it seemed like the right thing to do. "If they call truce we hang back."