Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 394041

Thread: Running out of Magic (OOC/Interest Check)

Pale Rider
    I Am The Thing Living Under Your Bed, Teeth Ground Sharp and Eyes Glowing Red!
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Sorry, Crane.

I liked the story from the beginning, I did, but as it went on it became more and more about the inquisition instead, a little too much for my tastes. Despite your efforts to get the story back on track, this was still so.

I think I'm done with this story but would love to RP with you in the future.

Magical fantasy, x-Men/Mutant/Supernatural.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The story seemed to focus on the Inquisition because Imperial's posts were the most thought out and consistent. I appreciated Imperial's efforts and am still eager to continue with that plot line if he decides to continue to post. I think with players posting, especially the characters not linked to the inquisition, the story will be able to branch out and won't seem as Inquisition focused.

I am not a fan of people who pick up a story, post a few times and then disappear. This site is meant to be fun, but it is also a responsibility. When you ask to be part of a story, you are agreeing to be part of the whole process. When people just poof away, I actually get angry. This is my therapy. It is a form of meditation. If I were doing yoga, this would be the equivalent of someone coming in, doing a few poses and then getting a phone call and talking loudly with a girlfriend while eating potato chips on their mat.

When people are regularly contributing to the story, several different arcs can occur, each with their own central focus. I have yet to participate in a story where people just show up. there are always the core people, and then a few add-ons, and then one by one they just go away. No "I don't care for the plot anymore" or "I am writing my character out of the story because I have way too much on my plate right now." Makes me want to mutilate the characters and make the creators watch...is that weird?

Whatever. I am always willing to RP with people who like my writing style. And anyone who creates their own story and wants me to participate, I am happy to give it a try.

fantasy, steampunk, anything unique
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So this story is off I assume? :(

Magical fantasy, x-Men/Mutant/Supernatural.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It seems that way, Thrush, sorry.

I am already working on my next story, so I can message you once the OOC is set up to see if you are interested.

fantasy, steampunk, anything unique
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Please do!

Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 394041