Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Monk (Cfavano) vs The Ninja (Hoef)

RPA Honor Guard
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

The camera pans to Hibiki, and as it passes, Melkor is seen standing not 10 feet behind him.

Flashback:

Well, this is a bummer." Melkor says, trapped, as he releases a clone to pass out of the trap and it could see the damage...and so could Melkor. He was angry. This boy...had caused and is causing such destruction, and for what purpose? It was chaotic, it wasn't right. He'd have to stop him any way he could. He used his clones to stealthily blink around to flank Hibiki.

Music for next part: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ad0T-xrrH0Y

"So, not only do you insist on being rude, but also, you punish the innocents living around you in an attempt to kill me? How shameful and evil." Melkor says, with his arms crossed. "You are nothing more than a murderer, a psychopath, and everything you touch dies." Melkor looks quite peeved...and serious. "And I will end you."

Melkor moves in a flash of speed that Hibiki could only barely folly, instantly closing the gap, and punching right at his chest. If he dodged, he would feel an immense pressure wave from the sheer force of the punch. If it hit...it would hurt badly, several ribs or even his sternum would be cracked, and he'd get launched off of the building.

Spoiler: Things I like 

Giga Onion
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Give me an Idea and I'll see what I can do
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

BGM

Unparalleled Strength

Hibiki eyes widened at the sudden speed of his opponent and the amount of strength was being hurled towards him. However be the strength, Hibiki was sure to think of something─anything to get him out of this hurling fist of absolute death. And with that in mind, Hibiki─with the hairs of his body touching the fist─leapt out of the way of the hurling death, but lost his footing and crashed down upon the ruined street below. With a thud and a few cracks, Hibiki found himself on the dirtied ground with only a sight of mind left in his consciousness. 'N─Not yet... I─I still have to defeat this guy b─before something bad happens to this village!'

Hibiki, with all the pain he was experiencing on his left side, stood to his feet─holding his left tightly. 'A few bones are snapped in this area... This isn't good...'

Hibiki needed to think of a plan of attack. He knows he cannot with this battle with sheer force alone, he needed his ninja wit and cunning to get him through this nightmare. And so he thought, contemplating his next move─contradicting his usual motives. He planned out his exact motions, and the motions of the man, in great detail as he formulated a daring plot to bring down this man once and for all.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12