Page 1 of 22 123 ... LastLast

Thread: P The New Adventures of the Avengers - OOC [M]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Default P The New Adventures of the Avengers - OOC [M]

Rated M: Comic book violence, swearing, adult themes, drugs

When I created the Avengers, it was because I saw potential in the gifts of the strange and unique universe and the people inside of it. I saw the potential of these people getting together, and creating a strong team that could Avenge any wrong doing caused to humanity.

What I didn't know at the time. Was how much they became my family and my friends. How much I had become a mentor and how much I sincerely had loved the very Earth we were born on. Tony Stark is a brilliant, maybe arrogant son of bitch of a man, but I'd never change it for anything else. The Cap, Steve you were always a humble and brave man. I respect that. I salute you.

Natasha, you were probably stronger than any of the men in this group, you really whipped your boys into shape, didn't you. Bruce another brilliant son of a bitch, too likable for sure, but you were a great friend. Peter stay likable and keep doing what you're doing.

And just because your name isn't in here Clint, doesn't mean I didn't appreciate everything you've done either.

You were all humble serving citizens to this wonderful, beautiful nation. And I am proud to have worked for all of you.

Your Director,

Nick Fury

There comes a day when everyone has to put the mantle down of what made them so great. The Avengers were praised and respected by most of the populace of the United States of America. But there comes a day when an Avenger cannot Avenge. If there is one thing that can take any human being is getting older.

So, then who is next? Who can Avenge humanity for them. Some of them are children of their own and some are the new heroes who have come from a distance. From different directions. Different places.

The New Adventures of the Avengers

This RP is taking cues from two cartoons and the movies. This RP is taking cues from Batman Beyond, Avengers Earth's Mightiest Warrior and a little bit of Avengers Assemble. Essentially the concept is Nick Fury is old and most of the Avengers are old. They no longer have the strength and ability to Avenge humanity.

So, they and S.H.I.E.L.D. sit down and choose the next Avengers to protect humanity. That's you.

The Cast

Slot 1- Myself- Roker Whittaker

Dakota Sullivan Dower

Slot 2- Elizabeth- Aubrey Kyle

Slot 3- Sparkz- Rowena Bradley

Slot 4- DC- RJ Parker

Slot 5- Minkasha- Banana Man

Slot 6- Soul- Ian Mathews

The Rules

Follow all of RPA Rules

Communication is very very very big one for me, I understand unexpected things, and I understand things you cannot predict. But if you can predict please inform me and the members

No God Modding, despite it being the Marvel universe, anything much goes as long as you give it good balances

Be creative, be unique, I will not accept any random old generic power I have seen twenty thousand times, I push my members who join to go outside of their comfort zones

Medium writing skills is appreciated and we will be having a medium posting style

Have Fun is also very important

Your Resume
    *I am accepting characters whose parents are former Avengers or former any Marvel hero children. You put their parents in the misc section of the character sheet. Thank you.

Name: [Your real name]

Alias: [What is your Alias?]

Powers: [Yes or No, remember not every Avenger had powers, and I will not be accepting everyone with powers. Black Widow was mostly mundane, as well was Hawkeye, even Falcon is mundane, even Tony Stark is Mundane. So please be balanced and considerate.]

Non Costume Appearance: [Picture is optional, description is required. No pictures of actors at least, please, and thank you.]

Costume Appearance: [Picture is optional, but a nice addition in this case. Description is required.]

Equipment: [what is their gear and equipment]

Weapons: [do they have any weapons?]

Morality: [instead of doing personality, I want you to define where your characters stand with their morality.]

Three Most Influential Missions:

[in this case instead of giving your characters a backstory. I want three clear missions that your character has performed by themselves as their super hero viligante name. Something that would be an impressive feat for an individual on their own and managed to do so. No one line sentences, I want clear defined summaries]

Misc: [I am accepting any character that exist within the Marvel's set limitations of this universe. For shit sake I'll accept something like a Daredevil character because he is Marvel, but if you have a character who is blind or something of that nature or if there is something I clearly forgot, throw it into the misc section. The misc section is there for you to update as you please]

Theme Song: [Optional, it won't influence whether or not I will accept your character, but they are nice to have]
    Last edited by Mr.Cynic; 12-07-2015 at 03:25 AM.

The bumbliest of bumbling bees
    All sorts, I'm open like that.
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)

I shall get a CS up in the near future

The last mosquito that bit me had to check into the Betty Ford clinic

RPA's Foul Mouthed Pixie
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Hey there, darling! It's looking fantastic! Been awhile since I've seen one of yours out there!

Looks like you got a mighty fine RP going on here! May I suggest some resources down below to help spread the word about your piece of beauty?

The RP of the week as I am sure you are aware, is a resource for players to see what kind of RPs are spotlighted for the week! These RPs are featured on the homepage of RPA! Just send in a request to your friendly staff member, including a banner which you can get help with over at the banner shop.

RPG Directory is another great way to draw in more players! Head on over if you're looking to interest more players!

Last but not least, you can ask any of the staff to feature your game in their signature!

​Beautiful Nightmare

Fantasy, Adventure, Action, Horror
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ca I reserve a spot? I'll have my Cs up tomorrow.
    "My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style." - Maya Angelou

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Go ahead Halfbread, I cannot wait to see what you have

|Heroic|Science Fiction|Anime|Fantasy|Mature|
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

*peers into the thread curious*
    *contemplates making one based off of spiderman*

Spoiler: Theme Song 

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

*sees DC and pulls him out of the shadow*

Hi you want to join

|Heroic|Science Fiction|Anime|Fantasy|Mature|
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

I'm thinking about it. yeah.

I'm thinking of making a descendant of Peter Parker.

Spoiler: Theme Song 

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

That be cool DC.

I am making my character Dark Rise. Yep, that's the name......pretty....lame.

Fantasy, Adventure, Action, Horror
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Question: What do you mean by Equipment?
    "My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style." - Maya Angelou

Page 1 of 22 123 ... LastLast