Thread: Dark Side of Balance {{Koti~ & Sikstaslathalin}} OOC [M]

Mystic of the Grimoire
    Working on sun lab.. need more A/C portals
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Default Dark Side of Balance {{Koti~ & Sikstaslathalin}} OOC [M]

The OOC for the 1x1 between Myself and Siks.

This story is rated M for drugs, violence, possible, sex, obscenities, and other such atrocities.

A master Jedi and a Rebel Gray Jedi Knight, brought together for trivial means, now work together to take down rogue sith and ancient artifacts while dealing with the haunting past, and terrifying future.

Will two mismates be able to put aside their own feelings to work together, or will they fall to the dark side?

Chars:

OC Siks: Master Orn

OC Koti: Jasz Belouk

NPC :
    Last edited by Koti~; 11-29-2015 at 03:03 AM.

"Even Dreams, can be a nightmare"
    Spoiler: Click it, I dare ya! 

Mystic of the Grimoire
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Name: Jasz (Jas-ze) Belouk
    Race: human
    Apperance:

Spoiler: Jasz 

Skills:

Spoiler: Skills 

Talents: Born in a more rough parts of the galaxy, Jasz was more adept with the force precognition for protecting himself.

Trained with battle precognition and force speed, Jasz is much a threat without a weapon as with one.

Weapons

A white bladed curved hilt shoto with a durasteel hilt.

A green bladed dual phase shoto with a mandalorian hilt

Gear:

Other than his standard outfit, Jasz has a more heavily suited mandalorian chest piece that is meant to cover his arms, along with a set of gloves that have an additional guard above the first two knuckles, basically built in brass knuckles.

Ship: As a courier of sorts, Jasz owns and pilots his own ship, large enough to carry over 4 people with cargo space. While not the fastest, it serves his needs well.

The Phantom

Spoiler: Jedi  

Droid/Pets: R4D3 a ship robot, for better navigation and maintenance on his ship

Personality: Jasz is a laid back yet gruff man. Having left the Jedi order, Jasz was quick to shake off the common pleasantries of being a jedi, no longer watching how he treated or interacted with others. While not beloved by all, those who he knows well enjoy his presence, finding his relaxed and sometimes goofy actions to be good for a laugh or two, even if at his expense.

Though he doesn’t seem to care for much other than his own well being or money, Jasz is a loyal and dependable man, who will usually come through in a clutch to help those he has made a history with, and those who he truly does care for.

History: WIP

Last edited by Koti~; 11-29-2015 at 05:50 AM.

Red Ninja
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy is my best, but I can do and like just about everything.
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Name: Izaak Orn
    Race: Miraluka
    Appearance:
    Spoiler: Izaak 

Spoiler: Skills 

Talents: Born Force Sensitive, he naturally uses Force Sight, Force Vision, and Force Sense.

"Sees" via the Force and has a highly attuned skill with it despite not using it for anything more than he has to. His natural Force Sights gives him enhanced speed and reflexes even by Jedi standards.

Because of his combat style Izaak has an immense amount of Focus and Self-Control and can use the ability Clear Mind to keep himself from being detected by dark siders trying to use Force Sense to locate him.

Weapons

A yellow bladed Curved-Hilt lightsaber with a Mandalorian iron hilt

A blue bladed Guard Shoto lightsaber with a Mandalorian iron handle.

Gear: The above suit of lightsaber resistant armor made of Mandalorian iron and Armorweave. It's heavily modified and he calls it Jedi Wanderer Armor. That aside he carries a well worn brown robe, and various tools needed to survive in the wild if needed all stashed in his black utility belt.

Spoiler: Additional fields for Jedi 

Droids/Pets: None
    Ship: None

Personality: Izaak is a kind, yet somewhat stiff individual. He has a serene and distracted demeanor. Many of his students have found themselves on the other end of his stiff views. Going through hours of repeating the same motions until the perfect it, exercising more than sitting down, spending long hours in meditation and more. His staunch views are at full power when he's on a mission or teaching a student, they may not always like it, but in the five he's taught none have complained when it saved their lives. Though he may never show it, deep down he enjoys it and is happy to train the next future of Jedi, his training will at least ensure they live long enough to worry about it.
    It is very hard to catch this man off-guard whether it be in combat or in social situations. He enjoys jokes and pleasant chatter when the mood strikes. This instances are rare though, the Order is his life and it's what he believes in with all his heart.

Spoiler: Background 
    Last edited by SikstaSlathalin; 11-29-2015 at 06:27 AM.

Xbox One Gamertag: Free Today56 just say who you are first.
    Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Spoiler: The stories I've written x50 

Mystic of the Grimoire
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)

Posting today

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

Coolness, back in the mix now.

Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Red Ninja
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

*Pokes*