Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Intro to Africa: Enter the snow-white sisters (IC)

Your daily overdose of cute
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Sify, Romance, adventure, slice of life on occasion.
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Default Intro to Africa: Enter the snow-white sisters (IC)

Spice nosed her sister which was responded to by the Snow leopard flicking her tail at the offending nose. While shifting her face away and keeping her eyes closed. Spice growled before shaking her sister with her paws this time in response. Sugar rolls over and weakly bats as Spice's face while yawning. "What's so important it can't wait another 5 minutes?"

"well considering the sand you are landing on. Isn't from the playroom or either of our habitats, I would say that is pretty important." Sugar mewed, before smiling slightly at his sister.

Sugar opened on eye to look around them. It did sure look different. She rolled back over to her paws and slowly pushed herself up. "Whoa......" she said looking over the flat land. "That's a huge space...." Sugar said quietly... it stretched out almost as far as she could see and maybe beyond... with no walls but plenty of things to climb and jump on... She looked behind her to see that a large metal looking object blocked her view, shading them from the sun but the unmistakable lapping sound that she had heard while inside of it was close. "We are out of that thing?" She asked trying to remember what happened...

Sugar nodded, "I don't know if that thing broke or if this is where we are supposed to live. But, maybe we should see if anyone else is in the crates?" She offered, having remembered hearing Sensis' voice. Before nosing her sister, "I know you are always hungry, but there is all the time in the world to explore. After all, we aren't humans we can travel at night." She carefully remained, knowing her sister sometimes liked fun more than being careful or helping.

Sugar's ears laid back for a moment. she wanted to complain that the great expansion of unexplored housing space was calling her name. She wanted to find the wall that divided her from the other animals, from the humans! This place was HUGE! but there had to be a wall, there was always a wall. "Alright..." She sighed finely lowering her head and turning back to massive metal monster that had swallowed them all. "Hey old guy are you in there? are you still alive?!" She called swiveling her ears around to listen for Sensei's voice.
    P.K.'s character locker ~ P.K.'s word works ~ P.K.'s Idea store

1x1 = 1/5 Multi = 0/5 PW = 0/2
    Spoiler: Other things. 

Red Ninja
    Fantasy is my best, but I can do and like just about everything.
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)

"So dis be where Sensei be from, he be liking dis!" Said a jolly old voice from the trees behind the cat sisters. The leaves rustled a few times as a figure bounced along the branches before the colored bearded face of Sensei the Mandrill popped out soon followed by the rest of his 71 pound body.

The old monkey dropped down to the sand and rolled to sit cross-legged in front of the cats his smiling face showing no sign of the distress and worry he should be feeling.
    "Of course Sensi be alive silly cat. He no live dis long to die ina big smelly boat! How you two bein?"

Xbox One Gamertag: Free Today56 just say who you are first.
    Breath deep as the snow falls around you. Let it fill your lungs and purify the fires of doubt within you.

Spoiler: The stories I've written x50 

|Heroic|Science Fiction|Anime|Fantasy|Mature|
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Denarhhi would be laying in the shade of a tree. He had just woken up. He had been sleeping during the day more as most of his hunting took place at night. He groggily looked around at his surroundings, which seemed to remain the same throughout. He hadn't had much luck the night before as the herds had begun moving again.

He followed them to this particular section of his territory. He was tired at that point however, so he decided to rest and go after them again in the next night. However, something caught his ear. It was a high pitched sound. His ear would twitch slightly on the top of his head as he turned to hear it better.

It was a familiar sound. Screeching and cawing...Vultures. It seemed like free food was within the area. He would most definitely be taking advantage of that. Denarhhi would slowly begin to rise from his reclined position and rise slowly. His body felt heavy at first as he was rising. So, he'd lean down and stretch.

Now feeling much more spry, he'd go into a brisk jog over to where he heard the vultures. There were four or five of them all hunched over a dead water buffalo. Denarhhi would take this as an invitation. He'd just continue on with his jog and with a light growl, they were hopping away giving him dirty looks.

One or two would attempt to stay and try to scare him off but he didn't pay them much mind as he began to tear into it. As he was however, he'd hear voices of others not too far away. He'd look around. Not too far away, he'd see other animals. He'd growl lowly to himself before effortlessly dragging the Buffalo carcass back over to his shady spot.

Spoiler: Theme Song 

I'm not a romantic guy, anything else is fine.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Night groaned, sitting up from where he lay. He picked his way carefully out the cage he'd been in before the giant thing they were on tossed them off roughly. He felt quite hot, his thick wolfy fur not of much help, and it took all of his willpower not to fall back asleep. His ears pricked at the sound of the familiar voices of Sensei, Sugar, and Spice, 3 of his fellow zoo friends, and he padded over to them, stifling a yawn. "What is this place, anyways," he muttered. "I've never seen a place like this before..."

Fantasy, medieval, modern, action, Vampire, werewolf, demons, anything dark, anything magical
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The bright circle was over head, making it very hot. Amara laid in the shade of a tree looking over the savanna before her. There wasn’t much going on, the animals were grazing and grunting in the sun. ‘Such weird creatures. The shade is so much better…’ Amara thought as she got to her paws before starting to dig her nails into the tree she had been lounging under.

Raking her claws against the back, causing small slivers to fall to the ground before she climbed up into the tree and onto a branch. Looking around her as she then licked at one of her spotted paws, her brown eyes scanning the area. There seemed to be nothing going on where she was, which only made her wonder if she should move on.

The dry grass hid most predators well, and sniffing the small breeze brought something weird to Amara’s nose. Something she hadn’t smelled before came on the breeze. Though it was very faint. Looking below her, she saw nothing around her as a threat. Jumping down and landing on her paws she then started to make her way cautiously towards the new scent.

Work done by Kicks/Sweets
    |Tatsuke's Characters|The Vampire's Den|

Spoiler: Click it! Click it! You know you want to!~ 

RPAs Frilly Ninja
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

-Desta-
    He left a female eating the lastest catch, he had eaten yesterday. Plus last night was more than enough for him, better he leaves before she turns on him. For being in her territory, now he would just go off and see what comes next. He smelled something curious on the wind. It will take him most of the day to reach it, but if it holds. Maybe he will find something interesting

-Spice-
    She nosed their old friend, "I think we are both fine." She answered Sensei, glad to see the old monkey was alive. Sometimes, she wondered if he could live through anything. Then looked to the wolf, a fairly new addition. If she remembered correctly, "I do not know. I have never seen anything like this before, either. This has to be the biggest cage I have ever seen," she said and looked all around. Everywhere she has ever been, has always been a cage of some sort. She just figured the world was made of different sized cages and this was by far the largest she has ever seen.

Your daily overdose of cute
    Fantasy, Sify, Romance, adventure, slice of life on occasion.
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

"Good to see you to gramps..." Sugar said her ears twitching before she looked over to see the wolf also stepping out. "I think spice is right." Sugar said before bounding back to her paws with a smirk. "And its begging to be explored! and guess what! no walls separating us we can do it together!" The heat didn't seem to be bothering her... yet.... "So what are we waiting for?!"

Brenda started pushing herself and shaking off the bits of broken crate and hay off of her. "Oh my." she said rubbing her nose as she looked at the wreckage, it was a such a large ship but she could see a company of other animals not far off. "Well now Ian, seem's we've come to the place we supposed to go don't'cha know." She tentatively lend on her short front arms and hopped forward as she peered out over the flat lands. "How ya feeling darlen?" she asked sitting back after she'd surveyed the area. "Not to squished I hope." She said settling back to peer down into her pouch at her sweet little Joey.
    P.K.'s character locker ~ P.K.'s word works ~ P.K.'s Idea store

1x1 = 1/5 Multi = 0/5 PW = 0/2
    Spoiler: Other things. 

|Heroic|Science Fiction|Anime|Fantasy|Mature|
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Ian was originally asleep. He felt cozy and warm in the safety of his mother's pouch. Although, he noticed that it was getting a little too cozy. She was laying on her stomach, and he was stuck between the ground and her stomach for a little while. He squeaked a little as he remained in there, wondering if something happened to mama.

Then, he felt her begin to move and before he knew it, he was once again bouncing around in the pouch again. He heard Mama's voice come from above. He'd poke his head out slightly only to see a bright place that was....b-big. Very big. Where was the wall? Where were the bars?? He immediately popped back into the pouch afraid.

When she spoke to him again, he voice seemed much gentler, in only the way that a mother could. That would make him feel a little braver. His head would slowly pop out and he'd look up at her. "I-I'm ok-okay." He'd respond, laying his head on her. His voice reflected that of his size, small and frail. "Where are w-we Mama? Why is everything so...big and far away??"

Spoiler: Theme Song 

I'm not a romantic guy, anything else is fine.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"I guess nothing, really." He caught himself staring at Sensei, and quickly looked away. He didn't want to come off rude. "But if this is a cage, then where's the food?" Well, that might be easy to answer if they explored a bit

Fantasy, medieval, modern, action, Vampire, werewolf, demons, anything dark, anything magical
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Looking around the savanna and trying to locate the weird smell on the wind was a bit rough. Amara kept going back into the trees to look around her, wondering if she could spot anything out of the ordinary. But all she could see were some antelope, and some wildebeests grazing a bit off from where she was hiding. With the hot sun over head, she was sure she wouldn't reach the place in time to know what she was smelling.

'Maybe I should wait until night fall...' she thought flicking her tail back and forth a bit irritated. There didn't seem to be much trees or brush to hide in. And being in the open wasn't a good idea to her. A small growl came from her throat as she laid on he branch, looking back towards the animals that grazed near by.

Work done by Kicks/Sweets
    |Tatsuke's Characters|The Vampire's Den|

Spoiler: Click it! Click it! You know you want to!~ 

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast