Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Quarantine Zone {M} {IC}

Hell Knight of RPA
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Default Quarantine Zone {M} {IC}

Hours had passed since the Emergency Lock Down has been activated. Hours had passed since there was any movement besides the emergency lights blaring and the sound of the intercom with it's protocol sequence. The halls of the company lay dormant of silence and darkness.

Until the time came to be waken up, only to find the situation had been worse.

John Snow slowly opened his eyes as he felt his head on a key dashboard, as he slowly lifted his head, hearing the sounds of the keyboard pressing up. He groans and moans as he rubbed his neck with his hand, feeling the stiff of his muscles aching as he had slept wrong. Blinking several times for his vision to focus, he finally sees the security camera feeds were distorted. The screens were filled with static.

John examined the screens for only a moment, then grabbed the keyboard and begun typing in his ID Confirmation number, but the only response he would receive was "Error...Error." He had to think for a moment and realized the computer systems were down. No longer functioning correctly in the Security Division. He also realized he was alone in the room, wondering where his partner had gone before he felt unconscious. He had the dispatch radio system activated, he pressed the button. "This is Security Staff John Snow, can anyone respond?" There was silence. "I repeat, this is John Snow in the Security Dispatch Office, can anyone respond?" Still no answer and he had to go find someone who knows what is going on.

Getting up from the chair and stretching out his muscles in his body, he felt his body has ached for a while. He looked around his surroundings and found his extension baton, standard security firearm, 10mm pistol, and of course the usual, a flash light, but small. He attached the small flashlight to his firearm, and grabbed a another and clicked the button. The office was dark, and the only shining light was the screens with static.

He automated doors seemed to have trouble opening. He had to use force to open the doors. It was a struggle until he managed to fit his body through and fall on the floor. He moans a bit from the effort and looked around. The halls were dark, there were sparks from the shafts close to the ceiling, as though the building had gone through a electrical purging. He waved the flashlight in front of him, revealing the dark hidden areas, and started to walk in the hallway. In hopes he could find someone.

Your daily overdose of cute
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Sify, Romance, adventure, slice of life on occasion.
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Alexa groaned softly as she shifted, feeling the cold floor press uncomfortably against her body. The ground was wet, soaked in water. It had soaked into her hair, clothing and bandages. The sink above her was still running and she could hear the the water spilling over the counter and onto the floor. She slowly started to push herself up, slipping a little on the slick wet tiles, her head hurt and she could only assume she'd hit it when she'd fallen. The question was, how long had she been out? and why hadn't anyone come in to help her? Something was wrong but it might as well be a pitch black world full of noise.

Alexa reached up, feeling for the edge of the counter before she started pulling herself up, feeling to the handle before turning off the water. She shivered from the air hitting her wet skin before she started feeling her way in the direction she thought she remembered the door being. It took her a while of careful steps and feeling along the wall before she reached the familiar handle for the door. She stepped to the side before pulling it open. "Hello?" She asked quietly. She could hear the protocol's going off, something must have happened but as she continued to listen... there was no other sound... no footsteps rushing around, no voices calling, nothing she would associate with a situation that needed people to be doing something. "Hello?" She asked again slowly stepping out. "Is anyone there?" She asked. She wished she could see, walking out into the open, wet and cold and not that far out of surgery.. this was like a horror movie... or just a bad dream but it still scared her. "Hello!?"
    P.K.'s character locker ~ P.K.'s word works ~ P.K.'s Idea store

1x1 = 1/5 Multi = 0/5 PW = 0/2
    Spoiler: Other things. 

PREACH FORGIVE ME PLEASE I BEG OF YOU!
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

She had wanted space to herself. She was only comfortable being around him for so long, still.

He gave her the creeps.

The bathroom was an excuse, watching him stare at screens all day wasn't what she called a fun day. She didn't think any fourteen, and a half, year old girl would find watching creepy men stare at screens to be a real 'blast'.

Talking about blasts...something...happened...

Yumi was confused to why her senses were spinning and puzzled. On top of this she didn't understand why she was laying on the bathroom floor. Her family blue eyes opened into a world of on and off red, emergency lights she had only seen on streamed films were coming on and off. The girl would have fumbled for her wrist phone but quickly remembered that John's 'work' was a place where all signals to the outside world suddenly died.

The back of her skull gently thumped, but each was a little reminding push of pain as blood coursed through. Yumi rolled around, fixing her pleated black skirt - she had worn her school outfit here. In America it was fashionable and cultural.

"I..." Yumi stared at the red bulbs with a very fearful and vexed expression. Bumbling out of the bathroom, this strange reality still lingered - destruction and red lights...on...and off...and red and darkness...

Her hands met at the center of her chest. Be strong. She told herself, it had to be nothing -a really bad technical error that was all.

That was all it had to be...
    Thank you MayhemsCurse <3

Spoiler: Memorable Quotes 

Too many to list....
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Ever since day one, his parents made sure he was under surveillance from at least one guard. Quinn found that irritating, his freedom ripped off from him as he was forced to mindlessly obey things. He hated that. Thankfully, most of him was fixed, except for his voice box.

He thought that they're hesitating to give him a voice because the first word he'd utter just might be 'Fuck'.

It wasn't a bad idea.

Bleary blue eyes blinked open and peered into the gloom, the darkness covering the narrow passageway barely a foot in front of him. Quinn stared for a while, confusion running through him. What was he doing again? How did this happen?

Oh yeah. The guard on duty asked him to be good while he went to relieve his bladder and Quinn took that as his chance to slip into the airvent in his room. He managed to go a few feet before... Before... Before... He scrunched his nose in irritation.

What happened again? Did he rig something? Most certainly not... Right? Right? He'd feal with the confusion later. Je needed to get out of the vent first. Feeling in front of him, he felt a latch of sorts and a grate, causing him to grin. That wasn't too hard. Patting the metal surface, he heard footsteps, and decided to make his presence known by rattling the grate and opening it, making it clatter with the wall.

*Clank* *Clank* It was a little harder to manage without a voice, but it's okay; he only needed someone to look this way and have them tell him what happened.
    Spoiler: Clicky!!! 

Spoiler: Mehehe... 

♡ Set by Me, Myself and I~ ♡

Hell Knight of RPA
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

John recalled Yumi, his sister wanted to go to the restroom and his partner had taken her to the nearest one. He walked to the restroom where his sister would be, but as for any signs of his partner, he had no clue where he was as well. Keeping a hand on the fire arm and his other hand on the flashlight. He kept moving down the dark tunnel with only red lights blaring, and the protocol intercom stuttering out the words, the system was corrupted.

"E-e-e-emergency Lock Down. All Staff and Resi-i-i-i-idents Please move to E-e-e-evacuation s-s-site."

Pointing the flashlight around every corner he took, the halls were still to quiet. His heart beating, adrenaline moved through his blood, heighten his sense to be more focus. As he continued walking, he called out for his sister in the dark. "Yumi!!" His voice echoed down the hall, as though he was in a cave filled with nothing, but dark and empty space.

His foot stumbled as though he slipped on something wet, he looked down only to see red color. He bent down and touches it with his finger and revealed it to the light source. Blood. Someone was either stabbed or shot here at this spot, but the blood showed a sign of the body being dragged in the opposite way of another hall. He flashed the hall way. Only to see more darkness. The red blaring lights didn't help much. But he kept going towards the restroom where he would find his sister. "Yumi!!!!" He called out again, filling the empty hall with his voice.

Fantasy, Anime, Sci-fy, Dark Fantasy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Cynthia groaned as she awoke, her body laying on the cold floor and the sounds and lights making her headache even worse. Grabbing onto the edge of the desk she pulled herself up and as she stumbled to find her footing she looked around only to find chaos.

"What the hell...?

It seemed like she was the only person awake. Her coworkers were strewn all about the lab in different positions on the floors, desks, and walls of the room. The only thing that was lit up enough to make out any features was "Billy", their experimental robot, and the black motion suit next to him.

Fumbling to walk and relying on the walls to hold her weight Cynthia made her way to Yin's desk and sat down in front of the computer. As she expected the power was cut even to the lab and the damned thing wouldn't even turn on. Silently cursing herself she took the USB out of the computer and put it into her pocket. Their research information was automatically stored in these drives in every one of their computers. Not all of it, but just enough to where it wouldn't take another four years to finish.

Finally able to find her footing the young scientist made her way over to the door and pushed, but not thing happened.

Damn, something, or someone, must be blocking it on the other side.

Pushing more and more she couldn't get the door to budge more than an inch.

"Hey! Anyone out there!"

Hell Knight of RPA
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

During the emergency protocol.

Several sentries were activated and roamed thr halls on their own. Some tended to their own duties like the MMS units. Repairing what was destroyed, but only a couple were active. Others such as the AS units were roaming around the facility. And the SS units remained where they were stationed. Though since the Emergency Protocol has activated, the SS carried rifles as part of their programming to contain certain situations, such as riots. The MS units remained in the medical rooms as programmed, and kept the medical rooms in shape and cleaned.

A AS unit was walking down the hall when he heard a low voice from a door. He stopped and turned towards the door. "Hello?" He answers, "I am AS-12, how can I assist you?" He asked through the door. Then he looked to the over ride switch. Extending his arm to active the over ride program. He managed to open the door and finds a female human. Using his scanner to identify the human. He gives a polite bow.

"Greeting Cynthia, how can this unit be of assistance to you?" Then he looked to the collapse bodies on the ground. He scan their signature life forms. "Excuse me, but it is seems your co-workers have ceased to function...shall I contact a MS unit to this area?" AS-13 tilted his head. "Odd...my communication system has malfunctioned." He straightened his head. "Is there anything else I can assist?"

Your daily overdose of cute
    Fantasy, Sify, Romance, adventure, slice of life on occasion.
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Alexa hadn't wondered far from the bathroom door, not feeling like it was safe to wounder when she couldn't see where she was going and no seemed to be around. One hand was against the wall as she tried listening for the sound of anyone moving, anything. She almost through she heard some shouting in the distance, but if there was to distant to make out really, could just be her wishful thinking. before she could think further on it something above her head rattled and hit the wall and she couldn't help a scream at the sudden and loud noise, ducking and she threw her hands over her head instinctively. She couldn't pin point exactly where the noise had come from but it was somewhere above her. Nothing fell on upon her though, not more then a bit of dust so after a moment she lifter her head. "Hello?" She asked shakily. "Is someone there?" She trembling after the scare but she tried to stand again, using the wall as more then just a guide this time.
    P.K.'s character locker ~ P.K.'s word works ~ P.K.'s Idea store

1x1 = 1/5 Multi = 0/5 PW = 0/2
    Spoiler: Other things. 

Too many to list....
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

A girl's voice registered in his ears and he blinked down. He could see a girl, looking everywhere, sometimes at him. Almost immediately, he took notice that she was blind. After all, it's impossible not to see him when he's pretty much there, peering ack down at her. Perfect!. He scratched the back of his head.

'She's blind, and I'm mute... Awww...' He was partially irritated and frustrated. He could sign to her, but she couldn't see. What was he supposed to do? Clank cymbals? Tap in Morse code? This is ridiculous! With a bleak expression, he slid down from where he was, landing on the floor with a soft thump before staring at the girl. Well, he could wait for her to approach first, right? Using the heel of his floor, he stomped against the floor, making soft sounds to indicate where he was, not really sure ow he'd talk to a blind girl. Maybe if she extended her hand he could sign on her skin? It works sometimes...
    Spoiler: Clicky!!! 

Spoiler: Mehehe... 

♡ Set by Me, Myself and I~ ♡

Domina Noctis
    Fantasy and Scifi
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

She woke on laying on the ground, he head was throbbing. Andy pushed herself up into a sitting position looking around thinking she had a seizure. It had been a while since she had one the medication she had been using had been working well. Jumping to her feet she wondered, had she remembered to take the medication? Looking over to her desk she spotted the pill bottle on it. She picked it up opening it then closing her eyes trying to remember. “Screw it.” She said then popped a pill in her mouth letting it dissolve on her tongue. It tasted horrible but it worked best that way. She finally took the time to look around realizing that the buzzing wasn't completely in her head. The emergency system was sounding. She walked out of her office into the main labs seeing many of her coworkers on the ground. “What the heck is going on?” Andy said looking around. She spotted Cynthia by the door with a sentry. “Cynthia?”

Another round of bullets hits my skin. Well, fire away
    Cause today, I won't let the shame sink in. We are bursting through
    the barricades and reaching for the sun.

We Are Warriors

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast