Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Give me an Idea and I'll see what I can do
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Default 【The Forbidden Awakening】「Dire Hoef vs Max Shadow」

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    T H E ⋮ A W A K E N I N G ⋮ I S ⋮ H E R E
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

You arrive, in a place you're not familiar with. A place that could only be described as a temple of pure worship. But of what? You might question. Of what worship does this temple provide? Why, the Forbidden Emperor. Or more so, the Forbidden Emperor's mistress. Her name strikes no chords with you, and it never should. The mistress' words are absolute amongst the living, and mustn't be challenged. However, you stand here. Challenging the shadowlord himself! What do you have to say to yourself wanderer!? How dare you come before the Forbidden Emperor's very stable of worship and flaunt your misgivings in a misconstrued manner. I find this to be ill advised, because if you continue to flaunt such things then it will only bring your terror and upheaval!

The temple hall was silent - the stillness of the air made it easy to even hear a pin drop echo throughout the massive hall. However, the temple was not what was being given attention but rather the alter at the adjacent end to the hall doors. There, at the foot of the alter, lied a clump of rusted metal─armor of sorts─carefully stacked to avoid any sort of clutter. That clump of rusted metal was none other than the Forbidden Emperor's armor of the living. This set had been left here by the remaining followers of the Emperor, and quietly worshiped for generations upon generations.

Though, the temple was left empty. Ridden of any sort of life. All was still. Until then a fire column, one of great heat, erupted just at the foot of the alter─right where the clump of armor was.

There, the rusted metal would soon become molten metal and disappear into the column of fire only to reveal a menacing silhouette that gave a roar of smite. Then the fire column collapsed revealing a figure of power and evilness. Holgath, the Forbidden Emperor.

Holgath, having arrived on the surface world, immediately called his sword to anyone who might be entering those hall doors just to his front. He waited, silently, for his opponent─of whom he was called to fight. 'I will ensure their death will be long and agonizing!'

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

The masked figure entered the main room of the building, looking around he silently examined the architecture and design. With a flick of his wrist he sent a card flying into the ground, a moment later a small swarm of large insects crawled out of the ground and quickly started scouting around looking for any trouble, a few of them noticing and inspecting the armor at the head of the alter. After a few moments he waved in the science team and followed them towards the back of the temple.

The man suddenly turned and quickly stormed back towards the main room, sensing three of his insects being incinerated in the column of fire. Rounding the corning and pushing open the large doors once more he stopped, himself at the door and the remaining 11 of the scout insects he had already summoned spread around the room all just remained still, examining the new threat and waiting to see ow it would react to his presence.
    We all hide behind a mask to protect who we really are. Some of us just happen to hide behind many, to hide just how broken we are without them.

Giga Onion
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

The Shadowlord Finds His Victim

Holgath laid eyes upon the visitor. Holgath cackled a great cackled -- one that would rattle the walls of the great monastery. "HELLO AND WELCOME TO HELL!"

Holgath, being the offensive type, stepped forward a pace before leaning in--increasing his desired momentum--and leap forward towards the opponent with no warning or hesitation. Holgath was not allowing this being to get any room of comfort from the Emperor, and so, with all things tied to his sword, Holgath would call forth the mighty blade made of hell-fire and brimstone. The blade would materialize a few feet before the hulking individual before said individual would grab the blade by its hilt.

Holgath, with his blade in hand, charged his opponent with open arms of combat -- slashing downwards towards the opponent.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Reacting quickly the masked man pulled back on the two large doors, a card slipping from his sleeve and into the room as the doors closed on the large man's attack. The card itself was black with red patterns covering both sides, catching the light as it slowly drifted to the ground in front of the door, exploding in a short range kinetic blast as soon as the card came into contact with something.

Outside the room Tarot drew another card from his sleeve and activated it, watching it melt and reform into a 6 foot long staff. Grabbing the staff and waiting a few seconds he stood firm and used the staff to knock away any large chunks of wood as the large doors exploded outwards from the combined attack from the large man and the exploding card.
    We all hide behind a mask to protect who we really are. Some of us just happen to hide behind many, to hide just how broken we are without them.

Giga Onion
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Destruction of the Sanctum

Upon coming into contact with the massive doors, Holgath immediately felt a force that seem to shatter the area around him and force his balance to falter greatly. The forbidden emperor tumbled to the floor causing the floor beneath him to indent at the sheer force of the impact. However, this would not stop the emperor from attacking the being. The emperor arose from the indentation in the floor and gave a look of arrogance and slight frustration.

Holgath raised his blade towards the being as his armor suffered minor damages that the emperor was not worried about. The blade, igniting with fire, was swung in the air like an "X" and with the "X" being physically drawn the fires, that heated up the air around the letter, enraged with ferocity and hatred. And just like that, the fiery "X" was sent flying towards the being in hopes of singeing the being.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Watching the large man rise Tarot readied himself, crouching slightly as the dust settled between the two. When the large man started is attack Tarot launched forward, sliding along the floor at the last second under the attack and ignoring the heat radiating off the flaming attack as it passed over the top of him with inches to spare.

Using the staff to assist himself getting back to his feet quickly Tarot continued his charge, striking towards the large mans left knee before rolling his body to preform a heavy strike aimed at the large beings head regardless of the success or failure of the first strike.

Giga Onion
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Clear Deception

The first attack, that was directed towards his knee, had hit with some bone shattering sounds emanating from the area of pain. However, shrugging off the mere pain of his shattered knee, he would come sliding to a stop to only receive a second, heavier, blow to the cranium. Some bone was, again, heard snapping and cracking at the strike. But, the Emperor, having stumbled off to his left (reeling from the pain that was the strike), recovered slightly as his head snaps toward the being who dared bring pain upon him. His leg, which he forcibly put back together, was planted firmly upon the cinder-block floor--causing a tremendous crater to appear. His next move was now in effect.

His power rose from deep beneath earth as unseen forces whirled about the hall. A violent cauldron of Terranite Magics heaved its way from the earth to the Emperor's body, and thus would his eyes glow with a dark green hue--replacing the occasional red hue. There, the Emperor's right foot rose from the floor and with this he immediately began running towards the being with sword in hand. He bellowed as more fire erupted from his blade was hurled towards the being, but at the same moment the Emperor had heaved himself into the air with agility and speed leaping high into the air--bring down another ferocious column of redish-yellow fire! This was his attack, a two-pronged ranged attack!
    Last edited by Dire Hoef; 02-11-2016 at 06:28 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Tarot tilted his head out of curiosity, not even facing the armoured man but still watching him and considering how he was still able to stand with a broken knee and skull. Unfortunately he wasn't aloud to think for long as the large being started to move again, this time running forward and launching two large columns of fire at his body. In an instant the 11 remaining insects rushing out of hiding and swarming around the spot the large man was going to land, ready to leap onto him and start trying to eat him or die trying.

Drawing two cards from his sleeve he threw them both, one diving into the ground at his feet and the other exploding in a cloud of ice between the two columns of fire, forming a large cloud of steam and disrupting the two attacks enough for Tarot to avoid them, giving the flames a wider birth than needed and waiting for the second card to fully activate.

Giga Onion
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Break For From Disaster

The insects, that leapt onto his cursed corpse, landed upon the outer-layer of the Emperor's armor. This was of no concern to Holgath because he was already preparing another attack while at the same time assessing his situation, which he failed to do. He ignored the steam and generated more fire from his cursed blade, but this time he did something a little more inventive. He stabbed the blade down into the marbled floor and injected the constructed earth with flames of Hel. Here, the ground cracked revealing thin walls of fire following the cracks. These cracks sheared the steam, kicking it up towards the ceiling to reveal heated walls of pure, hellish, fire. The fire, after having kicked up the steam, would increase in ferocity where the ground would pulsate upwards revealing seismic activity.

The Emperor would scream at the top of his lungs before the entire area around him would erupt in a fiery explosion. This area, encompassing a hefty forty-five feet in all directions, would be reduced to a mere crater that had a decompression of some five to ten feet.