Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Dorms

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Anime, Sci-fy, Dark Fantasy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Heh, looks like you two will be a little busy with the interview. I shall leave you to it then." Ishamel gave a slight bow and turned to Vered. "It was nice meeting you, and try and get all of your questions asked. After all, mutations are rare in this school." He smiled a little revealing one of his fangs before walking off on his own and saying a silent prayer that Victoria will be able to handle his inevitable bombardment of questions. He wasn't exactly sure on where to go or what to do. For once he didn't have any work to get done or anywhere to really be. It wasn't a bad feeling, simply an odd one. It took him a while to think of where to go, the forest. It was nice, quiet, and he already had his books with him. It was a nice place to study and the occasional Beastmaster was nice company. Knowing where his next destination was he set off hoping to alleviate himself of his sudden boredom.

Too many to list....
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Aeron Vinsone

His mouth formed a small 'o', nodding to himself as if he were pleased with her answer. "I honestly expected Beast Masters to be... Well... Vegetarian. I thought it would be weird to eat your own..." He trailed on, before pausing abd grinning at Ethra. "No offense though. It's all in new knowledge."

Back in his hometown, he had learned to keep a rather light attitude, watching others and learning from then, a trait he had adopted from his godfather. With all the people coming and going, one just learned how to pick at their lifestyle and adjust, well, most of the time. His bright eyes drifted back to Ethra and a soft hum escaped his lips.

"I came from my mom's belly." He replied with a straight face before breaking into a grin. "I hail from Grundleburg though. You? Where did you come from?" The question was returned as his tails wagged eagerly behind him.

Aessa Vinsone

She glanced as Scott, if she remembered the name right, pop his head back in, causing her to raise a brow and shake her head. "I think he's definitely a lot more lively than needed." Aessa never had anything against those with money. They were all equals in her eyes, but once shown the rude, mocking attitude rearing its ugly head because of financial and family status, well...

"Mm... There's my brother Aeron too, so you'd probably get along well with him." She said vefore standing up and approaching the box. "Need help?" Her tails curled gently around her feet as she looked at the things in the box, quite glad that she wasn't that much a fan of lavish rooms. "Grundleburg. Both of our parents were residents there. Yourself? Where do you come from?"
    Spoiler: Clicky!!! 

Spoiler: Mehehe... 

♡ Set by Me, Myself and I~ ♡

Your daily overdose of cute
    Fantasy, Sify, Romance, adventure, slice of life on occasion.
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Ethra smiled again. "Some." She agreed, There were a few she knew of but it had never really bothered her, Animals ate animals and in a sense humans were predators, Though she wouldn't eat her 'friends' it was a part of the circle of nature. She shook her head in some amusement before trying to think of what she knew about Grundleburg which granted wasn't a whole lot. "Eithra." She replied after a moment.

They had been waiting here for a while and his sister hadn't shown up, perhaps she was exploring the school. Aeron should do the same, and Ethra was almost antsy to look at the volunteer boards, something she'd gotten in the habit of doing last year. Her tail flicked before she stood slowly. "Perhaps your sister is else where, you should get better acquainted with the school ground yourself."

~~~

Rose Sighed but continued to put things away. Her cloths weren't so hard, she'd only brought enough of her cloths to wear, she kind of did hate having such a huge selection but still this was very small dresser. "I don't know where to put that yet." She said motioning to the small tapestry she'd set on the desk before pulling out two small, decorative pieces to hang on the wall where she could place her sword.

She made no comment on where the pare where from deciding it be best not to attempt to say anything encase she insulted one's home. "Grendula actually." She said. "My family is one of the... hum 'big deal' families as Scoot would put it. A Major house with in the area."
    P.K.'s character locker ~ P.K.'s word works ~ P.K.'s Idea store

1x1 = 1/5 Multi = 0/5 PW = 0/2
    Spoiler: Other things. 

3Spooky5U
    Science Fiction/Slice of Life/Fandom
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Victoria chuckled, before replying, "I'm practicing, so I can hover for about 30 minutes--but that would literally cause me to pass out of exhaustion. I can fly about 25 feet in the air, but not for very long. I have to be careful, falling out of the sky isn't as fun as it looks. I break a lot of bones." Victoria then waved goodbye to both as she headed out to her classes. Smoothing her hair, and flattening her wings, she walked out.

---

Scowling as he walked away from the dorms, he meandered through the halls aimlessly. Scott hated how people always assumed he was an ass because he had money. Yeah--he was an ass, and Scott would never deny that. Money had nothing to do with it, he just didn't have a filter. Scott didn't regret it, he just simply didn't care.

Walking up to the exit, he waved at Victoria before wandering out and finding something to do.

Griffin / Gumbo / Gambit / Griff

Member of the Month October
    Varies
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Vered's eyes widened for a moment when he noticed that Ishmael had fangs! Or did he have fangs? Maybe Vered was just too excited, and his mind was playing tricks on him. Either way, the guy was leaving, and Victoria was finishing up with the rest of her info.
    "Thank you for your time," he smiled and waved after her once he was done scribbling, "I look forward to seeing you around!"

And now, he turned on his heels, I should really get this stuff into my room!
    Even though Ishmael told him to have all his questions answered, and Vered really wanted to ask every mutated person questions, he decided he'd wait on that until actual school. If he let his curiosity get the best of him now, he'd fill up his entire journal before he could use it for classes! That, and he really didn't want to bug anyone on the first meeting. He was lucky Victoria and Ishmael had been patient with him.

He put all his stuff into the trunk at the end of his bed, then sauntered out of the room. For a place full of magical students, things seemed pretty quiet. I guess I'll just have to find wherever the excitement is... And so, he took off, Can I run here? Is that allowed? and kept taking off, Well, I'm running, so oh well.

Avi and Sig made possible by: Kicks!
    Because she is the awesomest in all of ever!

Too many to list....
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Aeron Vinsone

"Eithra? Hmm... It's like you were named after the place you came from, hmm?" He teased with a smile, watching the girl stand up curiously. His three tails flicked to the side, azure eyes watching her before he pursed his lips in thought. His sister might get all pissed off if she doesn't find him, on the other hand, Aessa could be out socializing... He shuddered at the thought.

Following her lead, he stood up and stretched, tails curling with him as he nodded at her. "Probably. Maybe it is best I check around rooms. Should probably get better acquainted with the rest of the student body." He said with a grin, leading the way and waiting for her to get out if the room before he shut the door. "So, mi'lady~ Where to?"

Aessa Vinsone

"Ah, the rich and famous huh? You're an heiress of sorts then?" She asked, opening the box and nodded. "We can fold some and hang the others. Maximizes space... But I'll be honest, you've got a lot of things." The dark haired girl said, looking around for a good spot to place the tapestry. "Hmmm..."

She glanced to the left, noticing an empty spot. "Why not put it there?" She asked, jamming her thumb in that direction. "What do you think? With the amount of things you have though, it'll be pretty cramped in here. Might want to reduce some things." Her tails flicked behind her as she scanned the room with bright azure eyes.
    Spoiler: Clicky!!! 

Spoiler: Mehehe... 

♡ Set by Me, Myself and I~ ♡

Your daily overdose of cute
    Fantasy, Sify, Romance, adventure, slice of life on occasion.
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Ethra scratched her cheek quietly at his tease. There was a reason for that. "I didn't know what else to call me." She replied simply. When they left the room Ethra quiely watched as he locked the door then asked her where to. She tipped her head at the 'mi'lady' part not sure how to take it before she nodded down the hall and started to lead the way. There was a board down the hall she wanted to check, the Volunteer board would have all the latest opportunities, though she was only concerned with a few of those opportunities. She lead the way down the halls and though the people who were still in them before stopping in front of the board. Her eyes scanned it quickly before picking out exactly what she wanted. "The administration building might be a good place to start, then class rooms." She said looking at Aeron.

~~~~

"Hum, I think that's a good place." She agreed. She waved off the idea of reducing anything. "I already tried that and look where it got me Its still almost my entire room minus the furniture itself and half my wardrobe." She sighed. "Ya, I'm not the heiress , only if my lucky brother managed to get himself killed but I doubt that will ever happen he's a silver tongue snake with the luck of a foxturtle." She said. "I may not be heiress but I will certainly do my family proud when I master the conjuring skills... one way or another." she mumbled the last part before taking the tapestry to hang it before taking her sword holders and placing them right under it and laying her sword across it. "that's better, brightens up this dull color a bit wouldn't you agree?"
    P.K.'s character locker ~ P.K.'s word works ~ P.K.'s Idea store

1x1 = 1/5 Multi = 0/5 PW = 0/2
    Spoiler: Other things. 

3Spooky5U
    Science Fiction/Slice of Life/Fandom
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Yawning, Victoria fluttered to her dorm room, she had gotten far too lazy to use her legs to go up the stairs. She saw Scott enter the dorms a little bit after, and was surprised that she wasn't the only one up at this late hour. Landing her feet on the ground, she walked into her darkened dorm room got ready to sleep. Lying on her bed, she ignored the twinge of annoyance in her back. Fun fact, sleeping like a human with wings was extremely annoying, and slightly painful. Sighing, she turned to her side and stared up at the blank wall and thought about her classes for the next day.

---

Scott trudged his way to his dorm room, mindlessly staring at his shoes as he walked. Pushing open his door, he walked into his dark dorm room and got ready to sleep. Well, if you count taking off your shirt and passing out on your bed "getting ready to sleep". Lying on his bed, Scott aimlessly thought about his classes before finally sleeping.

Griffin / Gumbo / Gambit / Griff

Member of the Month October
    Varies
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

The rest of the day was not nearly as eventful. Vered ran around from place to place and met a few interesting people, but conversations were always brief, and he was off again before he knew it. Returning to his dorm that night, he sighed, wondering if he'd be able to establish any set friendships during class the next day. As fun and fascinating as an enchanted school was, it was very different from what he was used to, and that had him a bit nervous. Even so, as long as he was careful about his actions and stayed focused in his studies, everything would be fine, right?

Exhausted, he flopped onto his bed and shut his eyes moments after entering his room. To be honest, he wasn't sure if he was excited about his classes the next day or apprehensive. Maybe both? Shrugging, he pushed it to the back of his mind and fell asleep.

Avi and Sig made possible by: Kicks!
    Because she is the awesomest in all of ever!

RPAs Frilly Ninja
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

The next morning

A soft, warm bell echoes through the dorms. Signaling for the students to start the day, for any students decided it wasn't worth getting up. Someone walking the halls would knock on doors, announcing that it was 7 a.m. That if you had classes you need to hurry to them and if you don't you might want to go get something to eat.

Both Avatar and Signature was drawn by Issy

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast