Thread: 「R」 【Stars Without Number: Bellum Internecinum】 「Narrative - Solo Campaign - Hybrid」

Giga Onion
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Give me an Idea and I'll see what I can do
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Default 「R」 【Bellum Internecinum】 「Narrative - Solo Campaign - Hybrid」

【Bellum Internecinum】
    "Internecine war, a war of extermination"

"The year is 3200. Humanity is scattered like dust among the stars. The broken relics of a former day litter the sky and men and women struggle to rebuild the glory of humanity’s lost golden age."

WARNING RATED R

CONTAINS: Blood, Gore, Strong Violence, Explicit Language, Sexual Situations/Nudity, Drugs and Alcohol Usage, Religious Afflictions/Convictions, Dark Themes

VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED

Season 1 Information

Arc 1: To Be Spared Death
    • Chapters: 9 「Current」
    • Volume 1

----

Season 1 OP Song: Plaza 4 visitors by「Sally」

Season 1 OP Song Lyrics: None

----

Season 1 ED Song: 月の下 進む道 by「A-One」

Season 1 ED Song Lyrics: None

Synopsis

The sector (Reynes Lambda) is entrenched in war. Every inch of the sector, be it empty space or not, has the tendons of war pulsating through it. However, a single man, of a wealthy corporation, is willing to make a profit off the war that has been raging for a decade now. Though, it is no surprise that corporations are making profits off this war, and this man is no different. He goes by the name "Nimbus" as it somewhat refers to his holy, or divine, philosophy. This philosophy, even though it may sound narcissistic or downright arrogant, has employed five women who he is willing to pay quite a hefty credit for their troubles. These women, known as the "Valkyries" or the "Furies" by some, are Nimbus' "most prized possessions" as they are the most skilled warriors he has laid eyes on. They're so skilled at their line of work that they've given up their old line of profession to join Nimbus' cause in trying to make a profit off the war.

Nimbus, having employed the revered Valkyries, seeks to make the most amount of credit from the war in hopes of creating a galaxy-wide corporation that spans all sectors of Known Space. This sector, even though it was made through war, is his first step in achieving that goal. As though it were simply a proving ground for him, his corporation, and the Valkyries particular set of skills and weapons.

C A S T

Spoiler: Nimbus 

Spoiler: Asari Akpan 

Spoiler: Anne Brown 

Spoiler: Ludmilla Mekhdiev 

Spoiler: Kaylah Katib 

Spoiler: Lupe Motolinia 

CHAPTER RECAP

Spoiler: Chapter 1 

Spoiler: Chapter 2 

I N D E X

Chapter 9 Will Be Coming Soon
    Last edited by Dire Hoef; 08-08-2016 at 12:26 AM.

Giga Onion
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

BGM

Prologue ⋮ The Demon of the Round Table

"I thought you said we would be at Ixone by now, what's the hold up!?" Screamed an obviously angered woman with the shake of her first.

"We'll be there in time Lupe. Rest assured." Replied a suave voice that was somewhat hindered by the brisk sounds of an atmofilter.

"Rest assured my ass! We've been in this god-damn tin-can for several days! What the fuck do you expect me to do for a few weeks, sit around and twiddle my thumbs like a fucking shy girl!?" Lupe Motolinia was the woman's name, and judging from the tone of her voice and the selection of words, she has some basis for knowing the suave gentleman in a tailored suit standing off to her right.

The tailored gentleman chuckled with a small mixture of coughing, "Well Ixone is not that far from Utsune, so we'll be there in little time. And I did say it would take roughly a few weeks or so to travel to this planet. So there's really no need for you to get all angry, a week later I might add, about how we're taking longer than expected to get to Ixone. What purpose would belittling me do in speeding up time?"

Lupe crossed her arms in a defensive manner. 'To hell with this man!'

The tailored gentleman smirked behind his mask and turned away from Lupe, "I have many things to attend to. If you don't mind, I'll be off then."

"Nimbus," Lupe stopped him with the mere sound of his voice.

Nimbus, who was the tailored gentleman, stopped, mid-stride, and looked over his right shoulder at the Spanish woman.

"You sure you want to be dealing with the Round Table after all this time? I mean you've been sitting on your ass doing nothing while we did all the dirty work. I'm sure the Round Table would be very angry at your sudden decision to up and fuck up all their shit."

"Lupe. You catch on so fast, that it is quite frightening to see," Nimbus looked forward ignoring the serious stares of the combat medic, "yes, the Round Table will be on my tail for a indeterminate amount of time. We're being watched as far as I'm concerned, and our next move could decide whether the Round Table has any motive in coming after us. This next dealing will require some manipulation of course as we are shipping highly sought after pretech weaponry."

Lupe smirked as her mode of standing become more asshole-like than it was serious, "Well you do know how to make a consumer sing."

"That I do Lupe, that I do." Nimbus left the Spanish combat medic to her own devices as he quietly trailed down the metallic corridor and cut to the right.

'Sometimes... I can never really seem to understand that man...' Lupe thought as she turned her back and began to walk down the opposite end of the corridor.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Event ━ 1d6 = 6 ━ Lupe, excluding Nimbus, Runs Through Medical Procedure to Heal Party ━ Few Hours Later

"Alright bitches gathe' 'round!" Lupe gestured towards the other four women to herd around her. Asari stepped forward, then Ludmilla, then Kaylah, and finally Anne who was quietly reading some novel made by some fringe author who didn't seem too bright in terms of war. "Anne," Lupe turned her attention towards Anne with a agitated look upon her face, "If you don't put the fucking book away, then I'll have to put my boot up dat' ass! And it won't be fucking pretty."

Anne, putting down the book, raised a brow at Lupe before chuckling at the woman. "You can be so funny sometimes Doc." She then proceeded to continue reading her novel with no real care in the galaxy.

Lupe, not one to take such a defeat, slowly reached for her revolver which was comfortably sitting on her desk, picked up said revolver, and aimed at the blond. "Bitch! I said put the fucking book down or I'm going to blow your pretty little ass across the god damn wall behind you!"

Anne gave a soft sigh, "Fine Doc," she relinquished herself of the book, "if the 'goddess' commands it."

Lupe smirked at the insult, "That's more like it. Now," she returned her attention back to the others, "We'll be running routine medical procedures as per the order of our most gracious occupier, Nimbus. He wants all of us, excluding me, to be at our tip-top shape for when we arrive Ixone because we'll probably be met with some shit sooner or later. So it's best to be prepared for when shit does hit the fan."

Asari crosses her arms, giving very little indication that she was against this. Kaylah, on the other hand, was not feeling this group medical procedure at all. She was shivering, practically from the fear of having to talk and speak amongst her "peers." But Nimbus has said to her numerous times that she would be needed to speak with the four other women at some point, so this constant feeling of completely phasing out was not new to her. Ludmilla was quietly awaiting for the procedure start. So there was nothing really coming out of her at the moment. Anne was also doing the same.

Lupe, finally preparing what she needed for the medical procedure, went from woman to woman examining, stating, insulting, diagnosing, and so forth. Eventually the procedure ended, and Lupe wasn't surprised to see that every woman was at her best--aside from Kaylah of course with her unhealthy amount of sleeping and eating. Lupe sighed and began to shoo the women out of her "lab." "Come on," she sounded as though she were talking to dogs, "scurry on out of here you indecent fuckers!"

The rest of the women left the "lab" with little resistance--as expected from the effortlessly powerful Valkyries--and left Lupe to deal with the results--eventually sending them to Nimbus for further assessment.

Party Members are Given +3 to Their HP ━ Party HP at Max

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Event 1 ━ 1d6 = 2; Events moved to Options ━ 2d6 = 4 ━ Party Members can't Buy/Sell Equipment at this Time
    Event 2 ━ 1d6 = 4 ━ Asari Seeks for a Patron ━ Few Days Later

Asari, being the first and possibly the leader of the Valkyries, walked around the ship in search for someone who could buy her some information for the coming planet.

Rolls a Perception Constitution Check ━ 1d20-1+0 = 9

Upon hearing, or even seeing, she just barely catches the voice of young man who was traveling down the same corridor as her. The voice echoed ever so lightly as the voice seemed to be slightly hushed as he is fully aware that voices do carry in corridors such as this. However, Asari was sure that she could hear the man's conversation even three to five meters down the corridor. Asari came up to the man and stood just a few feet taller than him. The young man, upon encountering Asari, immediately felt scared and possibly threatened as he was going to talk with the first Valkyrie. This was a big thing amongst those of this massive ship. So crewmen and staff alike were sure to steer clear of these five powerful women.

"Uh.. Hm... What can I do you for Valkyrie..?" The man was obviously shaken by the mere presence of Asari.

"Do you hapen to know anytin' 'bout the plaanet Ixone?" Her voice was filled with some holes here and there, but it still had that rich Nigerian accent that would make anyone notice that she was not a native speaker to the English language.

The young man was questioned, and he was happy to give an answer. "All I know is that this planet is a center for most arms dealings... That's really all I got..."

Asari gave a sigh of frustration as she continued on her way--simply leaving the man with the other, who was standing their in shock.

Asari only shook her head in anger as she needed to find out more about this planet before setting foot on it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Event 1 ━ 1d6 = 5 ━ Nimbus Goes Through Expenses ━ Later that Same Day

Nimbus, quietly sitting in his office, is writing through various expenses that would be covered by him. Sadly, he was kind of hoping to do some wandering around the ship to get his head out of the exhaust. But, he was stuck doing daily living expenses and whatnot which would take a pretty large chunk out of his hefty salary. This was starting to frustrate him more than trying to meet Demus on Ixone for a deal. That planet is riddled with arms dealers, so he would have to be careful trekking the planet for he could run into anyone at any moment.

However, his busy-work was later interrupted by an incoming transmission from Demus. Nimbus raised a brow in concern. What could Demus want with Nimbus now?

Nimbus opens Transmission

Upon opening the transmission, Nimbus could immediately see that the video feed was being scrambled. He could see small garbles of imagery.

Rolls a Perception Constitution Check ━ 1d20-1+0 = 12

Upon closer inspection, Nimbus could see that the image that was being scrambled was an image of Demus. A white, brown haired, fellow sat before a screen saying the following words: Deal, Off, Don't, They, Coming, and Dead. The rest of the message was pure static. Nimbus furrowed his brows showing brief moments of concern. "Hm... That doesn't seem too good..."

List of Dialogue Colors for Characters
    • White ⇛ Nimbus
    • Light Salmon ⇛ Lupe Motolinia
    • Cyan ⇛ Anne Brown
    • Brown ⇛ Asari Akpan
    • Gold ⇛ Crewman 1
    Last edited by Dire Hoef; 01-29-2016 at 06:10 AM.

Giga Onion
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

BGM

Chapter 1 ⋮ White Bird

Nimbus was very adamant about the briefing for today's very important deal. He wanted no screw ups or contingency plans. He simply wanted this deal to be successful without the need of unnecessary force. However, that message he received a few days prior has really set him on edge. Why was the message garbled, and what was Demus even saying? A lot of things didn't add up, and it was becoming more and more apparent that even with the message being garbled, Nimbus could sense that something was awry. So Nimbus would be on his toes for this deal.

That aside, Nimbus stepped forward from an area around the large table--displaying the Noor IX system. Nimbus held his hands together and stared at all the Valkyries in hopes one of them would have a given idea as to why they were gathered here today. However, seeing as no one made a single move, Nimbus would be the one giving the orders today.

"We've made it to the Noor system," Nimbus took a short pause to witness the reaction of the Valkyries. However, none still made no move. Nimbus gave a soft sigh, "and we're just within radio range of the planet Ixone. So I've tasked communications to send out short bursts to let Demus know we are here. But it's going to be a while longer until we actually reach the planet. However, that does not excuse a mission briefing before hand."

All the women were intent-fully quiet for this mission briefing.

Nimbus tied his hands behind his back and nodded towards a crewman to bring up the planet Ixone on the table monitor. "As you may have come to guess, we're making a pretech arms deal on the planet Ixone--the home for arms dealers across the sector. Ixone has a thin atmosphere, so the inhabitants of this planet will have to adapt to the thin atmosphere via atmofilter or natural genetics. The planet is also rife with flying cities. This would be where a majority of the inhabitants live where less than 25% of its inhabitants live on the planet itself and not these cities. The biosphere of this planet is engineered as the humans of this planet have been working long-side an alien civilization to develop the biosphere into a habitable environment. However the conditions on this planet are still a little extreme for some civilians, so they refer back to the flying cities in search for warmth, comfort, and other luxuries that come with having a city perked high above the frozen tundra that is Ixone." Nimbus pressed the table to have the monitor zoom in on a particular city. "We'll be entering via dropship as this ship isn't really made for planetary landings," Nimbus paused for a moment, "I want this dropship to be masked by all planetary sensors." He makes a passing glance at Kaylah. "Kaylah I'm counting on you for this. As you'll be working from the dropship."

Kaylah only crossed her arms in silence. She seemed to be fully understanding of her current duties as of late.

Nimbus returned to his briefing after taking moment to let the sensor-cloaking idea sink in. "After that we'll arrive at this city here," the image is then focused on a land-city where the land around the city was white or greyish white, "We'll be making the deal in a forgotten mining town known as Salteras. Demus has said in a previous discussion of our terms of agreement that a small PMC force will be posted within a 1km radius of Salteras to see us entry. So be on the lookout for any possible enemy enforcers or arms dealers trying to attack the convoy. And speaking of convoy," Nimbus nodded towards the crewman who then switched the image to a 3D representation of a convoy of TL (tech level) 4 vehicles, "we'll be traveling in a PMC protected convoy consisting of three troop-carrier trucks, one personnel APC, and a few humvees. The cargo will be transported with those troop-carrier trucks, so the primary objective is to keep those trucks from being destroyed. Since there is five of you, I'm assigning vehicles now. Anne troop-carrier truck alfa 1-1, Asari troop-carrier truck bermuda 1-1, Ludmilla troop-carrier truck codec 1-1 , Lupe humvee alfa 1-2, and Kaylah humvee bermuda 1-2, You'll be with me this time Kaylah."

Lupe stepped forward and looked at Nimbus with a serious look. "Why are we assigned vehicles? Don't you think that if we spread ourselves thin, the enemy would take us out one by one?"

Nimbus' head shifted towards Lupe and he would then give a small chuckle. "Well you see, if I didn't spread you out amongst the convoy then when the enemy decides to fire heavy weapons at the vehicle that we're all in we would suffer the consequences of death. So it's best to have you each in one vehicle to ensure that if one vehicle is destroyed with one of you in it, the others can react much more efficiently to death of that person."

"So we're expendable," said Anne as she stepped forward a pace in protest, "Did we not sign up to change our lives for the better, not become some foot-soldier who is as expendable as the soldier next to him?"

Nimbus was strangely silent at the sign of protest.

Anne was then angered by his silence, "You can't just stand there and expect us to listen to this horseshit!"

Lupe, almost ready to whip a fist at Anne's skull, stepped in and lifted a hand in front of her. "If you didn't understand the terms of agreement with Nimbus then you were never prepared to put your fucking life on the line. You signed that pact long ago, and there's no reason for you go back on it now. Now shut the fuck up and let the ugly fucker finish his shit."

Anne reeled back in defeat, knowing full well the reason why she went along with Nimbus. At the moment, it seems as though Anne is having conflicting emotions about the current game-plan as of now. At one moment Anne is all for the splitting up of the team, but is against the fact that they're treated as expandable assets that can always be replaced by much more efficient buyers willing to take her place. She didn't like that mode of thought, not one bit.

Nimbus released a small sigh of displeasure before continuing his briefing. "As I've said before we'll be dealing in the forgotten mining town of Salteras, and we'll be traveling in a PMC protected convoy with each one of you assigned a particular vehicle. Once we have reached the PMC protection sphere, they'll immediately cast a large-scale alarm system that will trigger if anyone other than assigned persons travel through the sphere. Since they are roughly a kilometer out from Salteras, we'll be given roughly two to five minutes before the intruders reach Salteras. However the town will be filled with more soldiers who are all under Demus' command. So, they'll be dealing with the intruders first. But don't get too comfy, you'll still remain on high alert until the deal is done and we've left the planet. That's all that I have for now. We'll run through a summary of the briefing once we arrive within one day of the planet. Dismissed."

With little resistance, the Valkyries had left Nimbus and the crewmen to their lonesome. However, Nimbus was running through anomalies that seemed to appear in the briefing. The mere fact that Nimbus was sent a message by Demus himself was rather startling to him. First he was concerned, and now he's startled. Something doesn't add up.. Whatever could it be? He didn't really know..

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Nimbus and company reach the planet Ixone, and preparations are made for departure down into the planet

Nimbus stepped up the back ramp of the dropship and looked back at the Valkyries while the cargo was being transferred from the cargo bay to the dropships themselves. "Remember to not fire any weaponry unless threatened or ordered. Understand?"

The Valkyries all stood in a line before nodding, or saluting, towards Nimbus in understanding.

"Good. Now Valkyries, embark!"

The Valkyries did as they are told and followed Nimbus onto the dropship. All of them found their places on the dropship as did the cargo. There was minor chatter amongst the Valkyries. Anne and Lupe were the main voices to be heard amongst the chatter as they were chatting about how well it could go down on the ice planet, Ludmilla was running through her equipment (obviously talking with herself), Kaylah filled up the 1% of chatter where she was running through data on the planet, and Asari was quietly whistling a tune of her homeworld.

Rolls a Computer Intelligence Check for Kaylah ━ 2d6 = 9

As the flight of dropships depart from the battleship─which was staying comfortably away from the inner orbit of the planet to avoid being sucked into the atmosphere─Kaylah scraped up some particularly interesting information regarding the planet. From what she can gather, the planet has seen whole cities crash into the frozen tundra below due to sabotage or flat-out fighting between flying cities. Further digging concludes that there was a city that crashed within the twenty-five kilometer range of Salteras. This could prove to be rather problematic as the probability of their being survivors of the crash and those same survivors inhabiting the town of Salteras is higher than 15%. That aside she would continue to do more digging as she was carrying her dataslab.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Nimbus and company arrive on world they have a choice between two space ports: one space port is a public space port and is owned by Demus and some corporate entities while the other is owned by the ground city of Loreto ━ Nimbus chooses the obvious one and that being the former ━ Dropships land in port with little trouble

〖Time Stamp: Juni 18th 3200〗

Little trouble is made while entering into the cold and (from the looks of things) desolate space sport. Nothing seemed to move, or rather nothing seemed to breath as the denseness of the snow covered the vision to near zero. Unless you were standing inside the port, you wouldn't see the hand in front of you if you even dared to extend it. Though, that was not all that was there in the space port's ship-bay.

Awaiting Nimbus, and company, was a PMC soldier who was standing tall amongst her brethren. This soldier was very tall with brown hair and brown eyes with some distinct scars upon her face. One could see, upon looking at her, that she was not the prettiest of women but she wasn't the ugliest either. She was very moderate, taking the middle-ground in beauty. However, beauty-aside, she was holding on to some baseline TL 4 weaponry. Some the men standing behind her were holding heavy weapons and energy weapons. This soldier addressed herself first and foremost by stepping forward and extending a hand of gratitude and hope, "Thanks for coming!"

"Pleasure," Nimbus said above the whipping sound of the cold wind, "Who am I speaking to?"

The PMC soldier gestured him and company to follow while the other soldiers conversed with the crewmen to try and load up the pretech weaponry onto the troop-carrier trucks. "The name's Eider Zwolensky. I'm the Executive Commander of Ixone's First Degree Planetary Defense Force."

"I thought you guys were PMCs?" Lupe spoke up from behind Nimbus.

Eider smirked revealing a few missing teeth, "We're hired hand. Under orders of the First Council, we're to help the arms dealers, willing to hire us of course, to protect them from opposing arms dealers. Think of us as double agents."

Nimbus smirked beneath his mask, "Well that's not really something you should be putting into my Valkyries' minds. They'll think that you're setting us up."

Eider cackled, "Don't think so lowly of us dealer!! We're only doing this to keep the circulation of credits within Ixone's hands. The former members of the First Council wish it so. It's the only way this planet can survive. You're no different from the last seller."

Nimbus gave off a small chuckle before Eider stopped the group just before the entrance of the space port.

"We can't leave yet. We're experiencing a CAT-4 Storm. We'll have to remain here until the storm has subsided."

A call comes in on Eider's compad, and she answers

Eider

We've loaded up the cargo, and are awaiting further orders mam!

Good. Wait until the CAT-4 Storm dies down, and then we'll move out.

Yes mam!

Eider hangs up the call

Nimbus steps forwards, his hands tied behind his back. "I don't suppose we can speed up time to get this transaction over with?"

Eider only shook her head, "These storms are pretty violent. So violent, in fact, that if we were caught in anything above a CAT-4 we'd be good as dead. So no, we can't speed up time to get this transaction over with. I suggest you stand a little further away from the exit as the shutters will automatically open even if there's something in the way."

Nimbus steps a few feet away from the shutters as a blaring horn came into earshot and flashing red light covered the exits in a red hue.

The Valkyries, on instinct, immediately pulled for their guns, but Eider had stopped them. An automated voice came into earshot soon after.

NOW OPENING SHUTTERS! NOW OPENING SHUTTERS! CATEGORY 4 STORM IS AT 25% STRENGTH! EXIT POSSIBLE! EXIT POSSIBLE!

The shutters opened up to reveal a winter wonderland. The ground was covered with snow, the external walls of the port were dosed in ice, and the street in which encompassed the very front of the port was also dosed in ice. Everything was just filled with the attributes of winter.

The Valkyries, never having seen snow before, stared in awe at the sheer whiteness that was winter. However, time was of the essence. So standing there taking in the spectacle that was winter was not really something that was worth the time. Nimbus, after having stepped ahead of the Valkyries by some feet, snapped their attention back to realty. The women saw vehicles pull up to the curb. And at the moment, the snowfall was akin to heavy snowfall of our planet.

The Valkyries were assigned to their vehicles. Nimbus, Eider, and Kaylah were all put into one humvee while the rest were spread out amongst the others.

A few minutes would then past as the convoy would disembark from the port and head off in the direction of Salteras.

• White ⇛ Nimbus
    • Light Salmon ⇛ Lupe Motolinia
    • Cyan ⇛ Anne Brown
    • Gold ⇛ PMC Soldier 1
    • Lime ⇛ Eider Zwolensky
    Last edited by Dire Hoef; 01-30-2016 at 09:54 PM.

Giga Onion
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

BGM

Chapter 2 ⋮ Blood Red Snow

Nimbus and party are twenty-five kilometers out from destination ─ Weather Warning In Effect

Eider was becoming restless. 'This drive is taking forever... Why aren't we going any faster?'

Nimbus, sitting next to the restless soldier, obviously saw this and began to comfort her anxiety.

Rolls a Persuade Charisma Check for Nimbus ─ 2d6+2 = 11

Nimbus, through his smooth talk, actually calms the female soldier down quite a bit to the point where her leg is comfortably set in the position need for calmness. Eider cracks a small smile at his words and looks out the window at the faintly covered landscape.

The snow had died down a little more revealing some of the tundra that was neatly hidden away behind the dense cloud of snow. Bushes and other such forestry was scattered about the terrain haphazardly; as though God had slapped life here and completely forgot about it.

Nimbus, feeling a little anxious himself, called up Anne to see if she could see anything beyond the APC that was placed in front of her.

Nimbus uses his Compad and calls Anne who also has a Compad

Anne, who is surprisingly not the one who's driving, looked at her compad and realized who was calling her. Reluctantly she answers the caller.

Anne answers call

≮Anne≯

Yeah?

≮Do you see anything beyond the APC and the humvee in front of you?≯

One moment.

Anne strays her eyes from the compad to the landscape about her.

Roll a Perception Wisdom Check for Anne ─ 2d6-1 = 5

Anne does not really see anything too worthwhile; other than a few bushes that are basically balls of twig. Anne then returns to her compad with some disappointment.

No. All I'm seeing is bushes, without the leaves on them... And snow.. Did I mention there was a lot of snow?

≮No.. You didn't.. Well, be on your best behavior alright? Keep a look out for anything that might seem displeasing to me or this deal.≯

Yes sir.

Nimbus hangs up.

'Fucking jerk.' Thought Anne as she slumped back in her seat; combat rifle in hand.

Meanwhile, in the back humvee, Nimbus was silently plotting how the events of this deal will occur.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Nimbus and party is one kilometer out from destination ─ Weather Warning: Code Yellow

Eider, having been rather timid this entire ride, finally sprang into action calling for the sentries posted within the one kilometer circle to start up the alarm system. However, something was amiss. Eider didn't get a response back from the sentries. This was incredibly cumbersome as those sentries should have reported to Demus who then should of reported to her about there being no sentries to set up the alarm system. Eider glanced at Nimbus who was giving her looks of brief anger and disappointment. She wasn't sure what's going on, but the sentries aren't responding and the alarm system is not active. This meant that anyone could walk up on their deal and majorly screw things up. Eider could not allow this.

Nimbus saw the distress on her face and immediately sensed that something was wrong. He was the first to speak up about it, "Is something the matter Ms. Zwolensky?"

Eider looks at Nimbus with the look that Nimbus had come to see, "The sentries... They're not responding... That means the alarm system isn't active, and anyone can walk in on your deal... How the fuck did we screw this up!?"

Nimbus looked at Kaylah who then nodded and relayed this information to the rest of the Valkyries who all received a compad-formatted text message. Nimbus gave a soft sigh of displeasure, "Well, this cannot do... In fact, this certainly won't do... We cannot have anyone walking in on this deal..." Nimbus gave a glare at Kaylah who then slowly slipped out her laser pistol and aimed it at Eider. "Now I suggest you fix the situation quickly... Or else you'll be dead in the snow like the rest of your men."

Eider was now in the shitter. There was no-way she could fix the situation in her position. She needed to do something, and quick.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Nimbus and party arrives at destination ─ Weather Warning: Code Yellow

The convoy quickly pulls into Salteras seeing grey plumes of smoke emerging from the various buildings and alleyways of the city.

Roll a Perception Wisdom Check for Nimbus ─ 2d6-1 = 8
    Roll a Perception Wisdom Check for Asari ─ 2d6-1 = 7
    Roll a Perception Wisdom Check for Anne ─ 2d6-1 = 11
    Roll a Perception Wisdom Check for Ludmilla ─ 2d6-1 = 9
    Roll a Perception Wisdom Check for Kaylah ─ 2d6 = 5
    Roll a Perception Wisdom Check for Lupe ─ 2d6-1 = 5

Nimbus, Asari, and Ludmilla catch brief glimpses of dead bodies riddling the snow-covered streets of the forgotten city. Anne, being one of the first to see this, saw what looks to be holes in several buildings and smoke rising from them. Judging from the destruction, Anne could figure that the holes were made not that long ago and that whatever made them was still nearby. However, that was an assumption so nothing was entirely concrete. Kaylah and Lupe, on the other hand, were too busy with whatever they were really doing to really catch a good glimpse of whatever happened outside their respective vehicles. They catch a few bodies, but it doesn't really seem to interest them more than their given task.

With that, the convoy comes to stop in front of the destined meeting place only to find that Demus was not there to greet them. Both the party and the PMC soldiers were immediately suspicious of Demus' disappearance. Nimbus thought back to the message that Demus had sent him and realized that this is what it meant. Demus was attacked! But by whom? Nimbus needed to know.

Nimbus ordered Anne and Asari to follow him into the three-story building. As the three of them stepped inside, Eider following in shortly after, the whispping wind was all that could be heard on the ground floor. "Anne you take point, and Asari you follow her. Search the second and third story. Find out anything you can." Both Anne and Asari readied their weapons and made their way towards the staircase where they ascended to the second floor.

"What's going on?" Eider asked aloud. "Where's Demus? I thought he was supposed to meet us here?"

Nimbus sighed heavily, "He's not meeting us here... I fear that Demus may already be dead... And that'st the reason why everything seems to be in ruin... If you didn't notice before, this city was attacked. Sentries posted all over the city... All of them... Wiped out... Who or whatever did this was aiming to attack the convoy for the cargo, but ended up attacking the city itself instead."

Eider stared at Nimbus in shock. "How did you assess that?"

Nimbus smirked beneath his mask, "Simple. The dead bodies that are all over the streets. I made a fair assumption based on that information alone."

Eider narrowed her eyes before stepping out into the snow once more.

Nimbus shook his head as he turned away from the entrance and began to walk further into building until suddenly he got a call from Anne.

Nimbus answers the call

≮What did you find?≯

I think we found the guy you're dealing with...

≮Demus!? Is he alive?≯

Doesn't seem like it.

Nimbus balled his free-hand in frustration.

≮Hold on. I'll be up there in a moment≯

Roger.

Nimbus hangs up

'Who the hell attacked us...? What do they want with us...?' Nimbus thought as he ascended to the third story where he was met with Anne and Asari standing within an abandoned office room. There, just from looking at the scene, one could see that Demus was lying face-down on the aged desk where a hours' old pool of blood leaked from Demus' head.

Nimbus, seeing the lifeless corpse of Demus, turnt to the nearest piece of furniture and kicked it out of frustration.

Anne and Asari witnessed this and stood there in slight shock. They've never really seen Nimbus be so angry about a deal before, but this was to be expected as dealings like this happen every once and in a while.

Giga Onion
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

BGM

Chapter 3 ⋮ Storm Novella Approaches

Weather Warning: Code Red ─ Category 4 Snow Storm ─ Storm Novella has been Sighted 300km Out and Approaching at Speeds Exceeding 500kmh ─ Estimated Speed: 1000kmh ─ ETA Till Storm Hits: 18 Minutes

Suddenly, without a moment of warning, Eider's senors go off relaying information that she was most certainly afraid of─a Category 4 storm was on the approach, and it was heading straight for Salteras. Eider, upon glancing at the senor's report, immediately was sent into a flurry as she scrambled for the building where part of the party was currently investigating. She ran through the first floor, up the stairs, and into the abandoned office where Nimbus, Asari, and Anne stood staring at the deceased Demus.

Nimbus, looking over his shoulder at Eider, turned to her. "What is it?"

Eider, breathing rather heavily, stepped forward a pace and pointed in the general direction the storm was coming from. And that was to their north. "A storm... Is coming... And... We only have... Eighteen minutes...!!!"

Nimbus, upon hearing this, immediately widened his eyes in surprise. He had never expected to be caught in this planet's weather patterns, but considering that something like this would happen, he was slightly prepared for this. He was totally prepared, because the planet's abnormal weather patterns would throw off any sort of plan he would of made beforehand. So this plan, as he constructed in his head, would be relatively flexible.

"We need to get to some sort of shelter! And quick!"

Roll a Persuade Charisma Check for Nimbus ─ 2d6+2 = 8

Nimbus barely is able to convince her as he tells her that he has a plan that could help the situation. He thinks that, since they are so many of them, they would need to hunker down in the various buildings around this building and brace for impact. There's no way they could outrun this storm, from what he could tell. And even if they could, they wouldn't have enough time. They only have eighteen minutes to prepare for the coming storm, and so Nimbus immediately went to work.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Weather Warning: Code Red ─ Category 4 Snow Storm ─ Storm Novella has been Sighted 200km Out and Approaching at Speeds Exceeding 500kmh ─ Estimated Speed: 1000kmh ─ ETA Till Storm Hits: 12 Minutes

Six minutes had passed since the mobilization of the PDF and Nimbus' Valkyries. The trucks were moved into tight alleyways and were tied to the ground, and various others vehicles were given the same treatment. However, Eider was not so adamant about this plan of his since she was completely new to Nimbus' clever way of thinking. She stood around staring at the mobilization effort with wide eyes and dropped jaw. Never had she expected to see such an effort made by a simple arms dealer. And by that point, she assumed that this man was no ordinary arms dealer. This fact, coupled with his strange villainous, made Nimbus scarier than Eider had originally thought. She was fearful, downright terrified, of this man and what he was capable of. But, all this conscious banter was getting in the way of a reality she was going to have to meet in twelve minutes.

Nimbus briskly stepped over towards Eider and settled a hand on her shoulder. "Please Ms. Zwolensky. Right this way."

Eider reluctantly followed the man as she was escorted into a two story building where the Valkyries were taking up defensive positions all around the first-story windows. Eider looked at the Valkyries who were paying her no heed. However, Nimbus was the only one really paying attention to her. Nimbus gestured towards a dusted and rotting couch that slouched to one side. Eider quietly sat down and looked up at Nimbus, "Why.... Are you doing this?"

Nimbus chuckled, "Because you're a valued asset. I cannot let my only consumer die. That would mean I would have to get rid of all those fanciful weapons that I bothered to carry all the way here. With Demus gone, and you being the only potential consumer, I'll take my chances and sell these weapons to you at cost that is beneficial to us."

Eider narrowed her eyes and erupted from his slouched position, "You're giving me the weapons!? What could Ixone do with smuggled weapons that the planet cannot even afford to take care of!?"

Anne, who was scouting her area around her window, looked over her shoulder at Eider and immediately pointed her combat rifle towards Eider.

Roll a Perception Wisdom Check for Nimbus ─ 2d6-1 = 2

Nimbus couldn't see Anne lifting up her gun, taking aim at Eider, but Eider's reaction definitely relayed this fact. Nimbus, without even looking in the direction Eider was, lifted up his hand and Anne was signaled to lower her gun. Anne, reluctantly, did so.

"Ms. Zwolensky," Nimbus took a step forward tying his hands behind his back, "It'd be highly advisable for you not to rile up my Valkyries as once their wings are outstretched, there is no going back."

Eider was taken aback by this obvious threat and remained silent as she had nothing further to say. She assumed that if she argued with the most dangerous man she knew, then she would see death before her men. So, to ensure that doesn't happen, she kept to herself as she quietly sat back down and stared headlong into nothing.

Nimbus nodded seeing submission by Eider, "That's a good PMC. Now, we shall wait for the storm to hit. Since we're in this dense set of houses, the initial blow of the storm should keep this house sturdy for more than twenty minutes."

Eider said nothing.

Nimbus turned towards his Valkyries, "Make sure you don't get swept away by the storm. You're precious commodities that, if you were to disappear, would take time and money to find a replacement."

• White ⇛ Nimbus
    • Lime ⇛ Eider Zwolensky

Giga Onion
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

BGM

Chapter 4 ⋮ When a Storm Broaches Thee

Weather Warning: Code Red ─ Category 4 Snow Storm ─ Storm Novella has been Sighted 50km Out and Approaching at Speeds Exceeding 500kmh ─ Estimated Speed: 1000kmh ─ ETA Till Storm Hits: 3 Minutes

The entire party was quiet as the sensor blared a three minute warning. Three minutes. That was all the time they had left. They had done all they could to prepare, and now it was up to fate to decide whether they were physically capable of surviving something of this magnitude.

Eider, who had been slumped over on the couch the whole time, arose to her feet as the sensor blared the three minute warning. She lifted her arm to her eyes and stared at the time ticking down. Suspense was killing her. She couldn't bear to keep standing around awaiting her ultimate demise. She needed to act, and act she shall.

She would proceed to find the nearest exit. But, Nimbus was there to keep her from doing anything she might regret.

Nimbus stood in front of the door, blocking Eider's way. "It is not advisable to leave the sanctity of this place... If you leave, before the storm even hits, you could be putting yourself in danger; potentially endangering the supplies and your own men."

"But you won't place danger upon yourself or your," Eider would glance at the Valkyries who could plainly see the storm approaching quickly in the horizon, "Women...? Don't you have any concern for this women? Do you not care if they get swept away in the storm!?"

Nimbus lifted up his hand is slight protest, "I'm fully aware of the concern that must go towards these women, but they know, as well as I do, what they're getting themselves into... There's no need to place concern where it doesn't belong."

These words struck a chord with Eider, and obviously not the good kind. She was thoroughly concerned for the safety of her men as well as these... People... She did not want anyone to die, but to her this man seemed more inclined to worry about the supplies than the actual supplier. This, to her, was damning to the highest degree. And she couldn't live with this fact.

Rolls an Athletic Strength Check for Eider ─ 2d6+2 = 10

Eider would proceed, ignoring the businessman's plea, to shove Nimbus out of the way. The shove was a little more on the forceful side, but it was nothing that could possibly hurt Nimbus. Eider, after having pushed the man out of the way, stepped outside in the raging winds that were gradually increasing in ferocity. She shielded her eyes from the snow that was blowing in her direction. She wasn't sure where she was going, but she needed to find her men ─ and quick. But that would be the least of her problems.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Weather Warning: Code Red ─ Category 4 Snow Storm ─ Storm Novella has been Sighted 0km Out and Approaching at Speeds Exceeding 500kmh ─ Estimated Speed: 1000kmh ─ ETA Till Storm Hits: 0 Minutes

Before the storm had hit there was a one minute window of complete stillness. No wind had blown, and no snow had come down from the heavens. It was completely and utterly still. Nothing seemed to move, not even Eider.

She stood catatonic staring at the massive wall of white that was coming at her towards her front (swooping around to her right a little). The wall was massive. It looked as though three Empire State Buildings were stacked upon each other and were moving in such a way that would almost seem like concrete was moving.

She stared up at the white wall before slowly lurching to into a power walk, then a jog, then a run, and finally an all out sprint as time ticked down.

5 . . .

Nimbus quickly gripped onto something while the Valkyries remained posted at their designated windows ─ obviously holding onto something.

4 . . .

Eider was running through the snowy streets trying to find her men, and a place to hunker down. She wasn't sure where to go. (Quick Skill Check Roll Perception Wisdom: 2d6 = 3) She can't seem to find anything as she frantically sprints around.

3 . . .

Lupe, Asari, Anne, Ludmilla, and Kaylah all grip onto something tightly as their guns are trained on the area outside their window.

2 . . .

EVERYONE is bracing for impact.

1 . . .

And when the clock strikes zero.

0 . . .

All hell is let loose.

• White ⇛ Nimbus
    • Lime ⇛ Eider Zwolensky

Giga Onion
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

BGM

Chapter 5 ⋮ Aching to Live

≪Winter Storm Novella hits! ─ Everyone must make Physical Save Throws to avoid damage!≫

≪Physical Saving Throw for Nimbus ─ 1d20 = 11 ─ FAILURE
    ≪Physical Saving Throw for Asari ─ 1d20 = 9 ─ FAILURE
    ≪Physical Saving Throw for Anne ─ 1d20 = 15 ─ SUCCESS
    ≪Physical Saving Throw for Ludmilla ─ 1d20 = 20 ─ SUCCESS
    ≪Physical Saving Throw for Kaylah ─ 1d20 = 1 ─ FAILURE
    ≪Physical Saving Throw for Lupe ─ 1d20 = 15 ─ SUCCESS
    ≪Physical Saving Throw for Eider ─ 1d20 = 1 ─ FAILURE

Nimbus, Asari, and Kaylah, when the storm had finally hit, were thrown back against whatever surface their backs found. Unfortunately for Kaylah she was sent flying through a window out into the storm-proper (Quick Perception Wisdom Check for all those within this house ─ 2d6 = 4 ─ FAILURE). Those that were within the house when Kaylah was sent flying into whiteness did not see her be swept away by the storm and were all focused on their own survival.

Nimbus, on the other hand, found his back─luckily─collide with a wall that was adjacent to his original position. He found his body being shoved against this wall as his body stiffened into a T-pose. (He is unable to move at this current moment)

Asari, having zero footing when the storm hit, was swept off her feet but found her footing somewhere off to Nimbus' left. She was shoved against the same wall, but this time there was a window inbetween her and Nimbus. The two of them are render helpless to the sheer power of the frozen wind that is carrying unsurpassed amount of strength.

However for the rest within the house, they seem to be holding up quite nicely against the storm. A couple of them struggle a little bit, but they maintain their balance regardless of the hailing winds that are slowly pushing them towards the nearest opening possible. They continue to hold on for dear life as the wind increase in power and speed.

Unfortunately though, Eider took the shortest of all the sticks. Her sprinting was not enough for she was carried away by the storm disappearing into the whiteness just like Kaylah. The two them, helpless to the storms tireless torrents, are swirled around and then thrown against various objects and buildings. They would feel their bodies crumbling at the seams.

≪Kaylah and Eider might kick the bucket! ─ Roll damage for critical failure and all occurring failures!≫

≪Critical Failure Damage Roll for Kaylah ─ 2d6+4 = 15
    ≪Critical Failure Damage Roll for Eider ─ 2d6+4 = 9
    ≪Failure Damage Roll for For Nimbus ─ 2d6+2 = 6
    ≪Failure Damage Roll for For Asari ─ 2d6+2 = 5

HP Update
    ✦ Kaylah Katib 8 - 15 = -7 *UNCONSCIOUS; BROKEN BONES; POSSIBLE INTERNAL BLEEDING*
    ✦ Eider Zwolensky 8 - 9 = -1 *UNCONSCIOUS; SEVERELY BRUISED*
    ✦ Nimbus 6 - 6 = 0 *UNCONSCIOUS*
    ✦ Asari Akpan 8 - 5 = 3 *BARELY CONSCIOUS; SPOUTING INCOHERENT RAMBLINGS*

The storm, after sometime, would find leisure and would give everyone a moment to breathe. Nimbus and Asari fell to the floor, having the rest of them come to their aid as they try and regather their bearings...
    Last edited by Dire Hoef; 03-18-2016 at 10:15 AM.

Giga Onion
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Chapter 6 ⋮ Day One Dark

As the storm would pass, and the roughness of the air would still, everyone found themselves in a precarious situation adjacent to their own proceedings.

Nimbus, being the only one that is currently unconscious, lays on the cold floor in idle sleep. (Rolls 1d4 for how many days it will take for him to wake ─ 1d4 = 2)

Asari, who had lost her footing during the storm, is rolling about the dirtied (and snowed) floor in pain and anger. Her incoherent ramblings were shouted in Nigerian. She was trying to make sense of the pain and agony that was coming to her nervous system, but she couldn't really make sense of anything at the moment. All she, really, could do was roll around in pain and suffering screaming to the heavens above. Though, at least she was conscious (barely).

"What the fuck do we do?" Questioned Anne from the right as she came to Nimbus' side.

Lupe immediately came to Asari's side and began to administer first-aid (Tech/Medical Check ─ 2d6 = 9 ─ SUCCESS). Lupe, through all of Asari's rolling and rambling, had been successful at administering first-aid. Her focus, being specifically on attending to the injured, was diverted when Anne had spoke up through the whistling wind. Her eyes turned from Asari to Anne, carrying a weight of disdain and anger. "WELL WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK WE DO!?" Lupe would point towards Asari and the unconscious Nimbus. "WE PACK OUR FUCKING BAGS AND GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!"

Anne, taken aback by Lupe's sudden outburst, stepped back a few paces before silencing herself a moment early. She turned away from Lupe and picked up the unconscious Nimbus; heaving him onto her right shoulder. She rushed out into the sun to see that the wall of white, that was barreling down upon them, was fastly receding into the distance. To her, this moment was a moment she would cherish. She had survived a deadly storm that could have possibly killed her if she wasn't as strong as she was. But, now was not the time to be having mental banter. She needed to look for a vehicle that would suit their getaway.

≪Perception Wisdom Check for Anne ─ 2d6-1 = 6 ─ FAILURE

Through her efforts she couldn't seem to find a vehicle that suited her needs. All she could find were snowed away humvees that were deep under mounds of snow.

While Anne was looking for a vehicle that was suitable, Lupe had finally patched Asari up and had helped up to her feet. Asari, from what Lupe could see, had a broken leg and was unable to really move. She was disabled, and this could prove to be a bothersome condition as Lupe never wanted this to happen. However, through the forces of nature, she couldn't help it. And now, she's dealing with an unconscious boss and a disable black woman. She needed to think of something that'll help her, and those that were still alive of course, through this situation.

Ludmilla, remaining quiet throughout the entire endeavor, stayed still; sword in hand.

Lupe, glancing at Ludmilla, would scoff at the apparent quietness Ludmilla had displayed before leaving the home and coming out into shining sun(s). While out in the cold, Lupe could see that Anne was having a hard time looking for a vehicle. Lupe would physically shake with distaste. "What the FUCK are you doing Anne?"

Anne would look over her shoulder and point around. "Looking for a car, what the hell do you think I'm doing?"

Lupe would pinch the bridge of her nose and sigh heavily, to which Ludmilla would appear out from behind Lupe and look around for a vehicle.

≪Perception Wisdom Check for Ludmilla ─ 2d6= 3 ─ FAILURE

Ludmilla, somehow, couldn't find a vehicle either. All of them stood in silence as they wondered where a vehicle could be.

• Cyan ⇛ Anne Brown
    • Light Salmon ⇛ Eider Zwolensky

Giga Onion
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Chapter 7 ⋮ Gotta Knock a Little Harder

What could possibly get worse, some of you might have questioned... Well, it only goes downhill from here...

Lupe and Anne were looking at each other silently as both of them plotted their next move. Both were unsure of what to do as their tactics adviser was down for the count. They needed to think of something, but they won't have long to think about such a thing.

☷☶☵☳☷☶☵☳☷☶☵☳☷☶☵☳

Meanwhile, en route to Salteras, a convoy of military vehicles is quickly driving over the frozen country-side. Who, might it be, would decide that it was the greatest idea to come to Salteras? Well, it was none other the planetary defense force's main general -- General Devesh Bazargan.

General Bazargan was a fairly young man made of high stature, but he was of average height and weight. His hair color was that of a golden field, and his eyes were the slim dim of green. Strange color pairing considering those who had blonde hair had blue eyes or brown. However, this man decided to move against the norm and think of something that was outside the biological think-box.

With that aside, General Bazargan's intentions for arriving at Salteras remain unclear, but some could gather that he had inside intel regarding the illegal trade transaction between arms dealers on this planet -- his planet I might add. Thus, General Bazargan gathered a small army to use at his disposal. Particularly speaking, it seemed as though General Bazargan brought this small army to eliminate the arms dealers who were dealing on his planet. And that was all the more likely when General Bazargan would point out the tanks and artillery that were flowing with the convoy.

"How long will it be until we reach Salteras?" General Bazargan would look across the backseat and at the driver who was, obviously, focused on driving. General Bazargan would frown slightly as he quietly awaited a response from the driver, but would receive the response.

The driver would speak into his communications device, preferably a military-grade compad, before speaking to General Bazargan. "We'll be there in approximately three minutes at our current speed."

"Will we be able to set up the artillery in time for our... Little assault...?" The general would stare out the window and there, a little ways ahead, was the artillery batteries trailing behind specially developed trucks carrying artillery shells. The general, just from his facial expressions alone, loved those militaristic death machines that could rain absolute Hell upon a given target.

The driver, glancing at the general, would feel rather disheartened and worried for this general was only a young man. The driver felt that this young man was inexperienced in war, and had not fully seen such a thing. But, the driver had to live with it as the young man was his superior. "Yes, sir."

The general would give a little chuckle of insanity before nodding, "Good, good..."

Again, the driver would feel the same emotions he did previously, but only much worse.

• Orange ⇛ General Devesh Bazargan
    • Dim Grey ⇛ Driver/Soldier

Giga Onion
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)

Chapter 8 ⋮ A Solution is Unsolvable

A light cloud covering broached the sky as our two female combatants loudly argue with one another.

The argument entailed one of them, Lupe, standing to the point that if they had not gone to this wretched planet then this wouldn't have happened. The other, Anne, stood firm saying that this was necessary and complications, such as this, aren't nonexistent. And two them, being the aggressive women they are, got in each other's faces throwing insults and other useless banter at each other.

Ludmilla, watching on with little compassion, turned her head away from the sprawling mess that was that conversation and began her search for a vehicle.

≪Perception Wisdom Check for Ludmilla ─ 2d6= 6 ─ FAILURE

With Ludmilla's, rather, incredible agility she cannot seem to find an appropriate vehicle that isn't under mounds of snow. However, she does find vehicles--they're just not suitable for her situation. Instead, she ends up finding something off in the distance. Black dots, lining the horizon.

While standing atop a rather tall building she could see black dots lining the horizon every 5 kilometers or so. Each, sporting several smaller dots. These dots, to Ludmillia, were not a good sign and she would assume that this was the planet's military cashing in on the pretech weapons.

≪Perception Wisdom Check for Ludmilla ─ 2d6= 6 ─ FAILURE

Ludmilla failed in her attempt at discerning the dots on the horizon. However, she knows that these dots do not mean well, and decides to report this to the others..

☷☶☵☳☷☶☵☳☷☶☵☳☷☶☵☳

Meanwhile, General Bazargan was quietly sitting in his tent that was towards the very back of the artillery division.

In this tent, there sat General Bazargan at the head and every one of his associates or advisers at each side. All of them, including General Bazargan, were speaking of military strategies that concern the taking of Salteras.
    Last edited by Dire Hoef; 08-07-2016 at 10:33 PM.