Page 1 of 57 12351 ... LastLast

Thread: [OOC] Kingdom Hearts: Renaissance [PG-13]

Star of the Dawn
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

Default [OOC] Kingdom Hearts: Renaissance [PG-13]

DISCLAIMER :: This RP is a remake loosely based on the RP "Kingdom Hearts: Heroes of the Light" by Dracodeathtalon. Some key details have been changed, but the basic premise is still very similar, so credit shall be given where credit is due.

RATING INFO :: This RP is rated PG-13 so as to give players as much creative freedom as possible without losing the spirit of the Kingdom Hearts franchise. As such, this RP may contain action/fantasy violence, mild/infrequent instances of inappropriate language, partial or implied nudity, mild sexual references/situations, etc.

Once upon a time, on a website called Roleplay Adventures, a site member named Dracodeathtalon created a Kingdom Hearts RP called "Kingdom Hearts: Heroes of the Light". The RP was off to a slow start at first, but eventually attracted a small but faithful group of RPers, making it a modest success. A few pages into the RP, however, something changed; I'll spare you the details, but suffice to say that a few players ultimately ended up losing touch with the RP, and the RP itself carried on for a time before eventually slowing to a halt and meeting its end in the Parody/Fanfic Recycle Box.

But our tale does not end there. For you see, despite losing touch with the original thread, those few members who drifted away truly enjoyed the essential storyline of the RP. A few such members began contemplating creating their own remake of the RP, at first intending to simply create their own private RP with a similar plot, albeit with a few distinctive changes. These plans never materialized due to busy periods in real life, but now, with the original RP sitting in the Recycle Box and its original creator having been absent from the site since September of last year, it has been decided to start this remake as a public group RP instead.

This, ladies and gentlemen, is that story...

Spoiler: Plot 

Spoiler: Rules 

Spoiler: Accepted Canon Characters 

Spoiler: Original & "Canon" Characters 

Spoiler: NEW! -- Guest Characters 
    Last edited by Lady Celeste; 03-30-2016 at 06:05 AM.
    Thanks for the set, Kicks!

The Big Meme
    Bedford, Bedfordshire (Uni) / Wickford, Essex
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy; Science Fiction; Superheroes; Coming-of-Age; Supernatural Drama.
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)

I am very tempted to join this, I shall see if I have the time to come up with a sheet!

Star of the Dawn
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

Sure! If you have any questions, just let us know.

Krystalline Moon
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

I will get to work on my profile!

Star of the Dawn
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

Great! Glad to have you back onboard Yami!

All however have low experience in Westerns.
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Me too, So just one question should I make Kairi's character sheet as well? along with my OCs? and I should have mine up soon hopefully.

Star of the Dawn
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

No need to make profiles for canon characters, because all of the necessary information on them would have already been covered in the actual games. However, a short RP sample will be needed for each canon you wish to claim, so that we know you can play them in character.

Krystalline Moon
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

You know I would never not join a kingdom hearts RP! Can't wait to get this one going.

All however have low experience in Westerns.
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

Username: SpiritofDestiny

Character Name: Alexiel Hikari

Physical Description:
    Alexiel Hikari is an 18 year old, at least in looks, she stands at 5'9" she seems thin, but is actually very healthy person. She typically wears a combination of purple and white outfits, since they are her favorite colors. Her lips are pink in color. She does have some muscles on her, but with her feminine body, it is not easy to spot. Although she is shy when you first meet her, she will eventually open herself up, thanks partly to her training that she received. She has a tattoo on her hand, and unseen one on her back. She also wears on occasion, a pair of white fingerless gloves. She is both a physical fighter and a magic user; she tries to keep herself in balance between the two, while keeping defense in mind.

Spoiler: Pic 

Native World:
    Spearia
    Spoiler: Spearia 

Keyblade Wielder?:
    Yes

Keyblade Description:

Name: Heaven's Keyblade
    Type: Balanced (Good in terms of power, magic, and defense, is Alexiel's starting keyblade)
    Description:
    This keyblade is long, and it has a look of a galaxy, towards the key portion, two orbitials float around a Moon which is the key portion. the keyblade has star-like gleams throughout the blade itself, the hilt is two angel wings with a sun in between the wings, and the keychain itself is a sun and moon as one.
    Keychain:
    Spoiler: Keychain 

Non-Keyblade Weapons:
    Alexiel is knowledgeable in sword combat, and other styles as well beyond using a keyblade. Her keyblade also has the means to become sealed, when it is sealed, it is known as the Sword of Light. She eventually learns how to use energy guns, but she learns how to properly wield them later.

Alignment: Light

Powers:
    Since Alexiel is able to use magic as well, she knows spells such as:
    Blizzard
    Thunder
    Fire
    Cure
    Quake
    Aero

Over time, she will learn stronger versions of the previous spells and other spells as well.

Other Skills:
    Alexiel was instructed in many languages, including some that are dead and no one knows how to read or speak. Some examples include Binary, Latin, Arabic, and others.
    She has an average intelligence with technology, but for what she knows, she is very smart in.
    Also she has the means of feeling other’s suffering, a sort of empathic ability, along with any worlds that are suffering and cry out, she is able to hear where others cannot.

Backstory:
    Spoiler: Backstory 

Kairi Sample:

Hopefully this is good as a sample, let me know if you need more.

Spoiler: Sample 
    Last edited by SpiritofDestiny; 02-04-2016 at 10:14 PM. Reason: Fixed possible issues

Star of the Dawn
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

Your Kairi sample is accepted, and the role of Kairi is officially yours.

Regarding Alexiel, however, there are a few things that I want to discuss with you before I accept the character. I'll send you everything over PM tomorrow, including a possible role for Rocial in the plot.

Page 1 of 57 12351 ... LastLast