Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Actors Al!ve - OOC [M-C]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

This is one of the happiest idea's I have seen in a while. One might get all warm and tingly reading this. I will decide upon what roll to play, I already do have a char in mind, she might go as the creepy child, a nurse, patient!? So many options, so much fun to be had!
    Sorry for the many mistakes, Im a little bit dyslectic. If there are to many mistakes it means my personal translator is having a live. So no worries they will be fixed.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

lol. I cannot wait. I am looking forward to it Pigeon.

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Name: Helena Davidson

Alter Ego: Daisy; The creepy child

Gender I: Female

Sexual I : heterosexual

Appearance: She has the build of a child, as if her body has stopped developing at an early point in her life. She is about 4,8 and rather fragile looking. Making her an exultant candidate for the roll of that of a child. She has long dark blond hair with a mixture of curls that mostly hangs loose. And piercing green eyes that show her inner strenght. She likes to wear jeans and T-shirts with prints on them, and her sneakers when working. Making it easier to move around the others, or helping with maintenance around the building. She is by far the smallest, and has been mistaken to be a child even if she is not portraying her alter ego. Something that frustrates her, but she had found strength in it, and will use it to her advantage when it comes in handy
    Spoiler: Her childlike looks, and piercing eyes.  

Alter Ego Appearance: She walks around in a dirty small nightgown, covered in bloodstains, dirt and sweat. She moves around silently on her bare feet, with an old fashion victorian doll that keeps her company. Her skills in Makeup special effects hide the fact that she is a grown woman. Making her look 100% child like, but with a rather disturbing twist.

Daisy is a sweet young girl, wanting help from the visitors that visit the haunted house. She likes to walk with them, try to get their help. But finds herself freaking them out more, than that they like or care for the small child. Daisy will always state how sad and lonely she is, that she wants to find her mommy and how she is scared of the big monsters that haunt her.

What is not to fear of a small girl that roams the hallways of a haunted house by herself? Singing that one nursery song just a little of key, that will bring chills down your back. She works on the third floor where she can be found roaming around on her own, or with some of the other members of the haunted house cast. Daisy is trying to find a way out, and to keep away from the overseer. It takes her about half a hour to 45 minutes to get ready. She will never do a poor job, she is not mentally able to walk out of the room without being absolutely certain she has done right. Which can sometimes cause her to be barely on time.
    Spoiler: Her alter ego; Daisy 

Personality: She is a friendly, bit of a perfectionist, helpful, and understanding person, but will snap at anyone that does not treat her with the respect she thinks she deserves. Helena will properly beat the shit out of anyone that crosses her. She might be the biggest fan that roams the halls of the Haunted house. Here she can truly show her fascination and love for the macabre. She feels very much at home here, and does whatever she can to make sure that the Haunted House remains a top attraction. She loves antique furniture, especially when they have a story behind them. She collects old fashion dolls which she uses when portraying her alter ego, it had started with just one for the show. But soon she found herself collecting more and more dolls to keep her company, and finds them to be her best of friends.

Food and drink; she likes anything spicy, and will put hot sauce on pretty much anything she eats. She loves meat, especially when there is still bone in there so she can gnaw. She drinks far to much cola and tries to drink more water but fails most of the time doing so. She dislikes sweets, but every now and then has a strange urge for them. She can then be found having a kilo of sweets in her car which she will hardly eat.

Movies/music; She loves the classic bands, like Led Zeppelin, Deep purple, Cure, The doors, Blondie, Bowie, Aerosmith. But hates any for of Metal (she very much dislikes the sound of grunting, it even pisses her off) She likes to read a lot of books, especially fantasy. Helena loves old fashion sci-fi, horror, and fantasy movies. He favorite movie has to be Labyrinth, she dislikes most of the newer movies that use a lot of SGI, and will not watch them.. even if they are really good movies.

Free time;She loves to experiment with her knowledge of makeup special effects on the other members of the team, or herself. But always remains respectful of their choices and wishes of how to look. She can be found in her free time experimenting with make up on herself just for fun, reading books, or watching her favorite movies for the millionth time.

History: Helena comes from a small town, the kind that has just one grocery shop, school and church. Her father works as a priest in their local church, her mother works in retail at a small clothing shop. The small town is very religious, something that Helena always had found difficult to grow up into. As the daughter of a priest, things were expected from her. To be polite and well spoken, to obey her parents wishes, and to fear the wrath of the lord. She herself was the exact opposite. She was mouthy and did not fear her fathers punishments, she loved to go against everything the bible, or her family told her to. Even as a small child she was a free spirit, she would play in mud, catch frogs, build tree houses, or beat up boys for calling her small . This did not make her popular in her home town. She was seen as black sheep, one that brought shame to her family, and who was insane. She was the kind of girl that did not get invited to birthday party's because she liked weird stuff, like Sci-Fi, fantasy, and horror movies, getting dirty, and got in plenty of fights if someone gave her trouble. She would play around with her mothers make up to try and create the looks from the movies she loved. From Jarod from 'Labyrinth" to one of the band members of Kiss, or Bowie's "Ziggy Stardust". She really never gave a fuck of what people thought of her. She likes herself more than she thinks that anyone can like her. She was okay with being alone, this way she had time to read her books, experiment with makeup special effects, and find way to secretly watch the movies she was forbidden to see. Because the lord would damn you to hell if you did.

If anything it only made her stronger, and very stubborn in what she likes and what she does not. To get her supplies of make up she would either steal them or try to buy them via the internet. She was always making sure that she was not leaving any evidence behind that would get her into more trouble than that she likes. This way she could home school herself about Special effects. The internet, and YouTube truly had been her best of friends in those days. She started at the very basics, cheap body paint and make up, or liquid latex and tissues. Her love for her new found hobby grew and grew, and she knew by then she wanted to do nothing else for the rest of her life.

As she was busted, found hidden away in the corner of the barn, trying her newest creation of a scary clown, her father freaked. The man started screaming, threating his daughter that he would do whatever was needed to change her into the perfect woman (in his view, not hers) he had enough of his daughters devilish ways and wanted to beat it out of her. Instead he was met by the build up rage inside his daughter, and met the very end of a spade right in his face. The small woman knocked the man out in one single blow. She never had felt that good, but knowing that she would be in a shitload of trouble for attacking a priest, she did what every strong headed idiot would do.

With hardly any cash, and only some of her clothes, make up, and beat up truck she started traveling. She left the town she hated with passion behind her, and never looked back. She was but 17 years old when she did so, but never for a second had regretted doing so. Her first few jobs were in small road side restaurants, cleaning in motels, or picking grapes at large vineyards. She lived in her truck trying to get enough money, for an education in special effects. After two years of driving around, living day by day and getting by, she found the Haunted house. Never had she been more amazed by the sight of such an attraction quite like this one. She walked through those hallways the first time like a visitor, and never felt so very much in love. Truly amazed by the entire show, the building, the people, the performance, the make up, the special effects!.

Helena was bold enough to walk up to one of them after the show, asking them if there was someone se could talk to about a job. She was hired that very same day, and after a bit of brainstorming she created her alter ego, Daisy. The child that roams the hallways on her own. Looking for a way out, and warning others about the monsters. But never telling them that they sold fear her as much as they should the creations made by the mad scientists.

Theme Song:

Alter Ego Theme: [your alter ego theme song]

Abilities:
    **She has a dolls that she talks to, and they talks back to her. They tells her what to do, or fight for her. Every doll has is own strengths and weaknesses which can be used in battle. In combat the doll can come to life, and protect her and her teammates.

Lily: Lily is by far the sweetest looking! Big blue eyes, and long lashes, blond curls in a perfect little pony tail. Lily can put the voices of one has wronged/killed in the past, inside the head of another person. Distracting them for as long as she can keep her spell on them. Lily can not move, when used in battle she has to be kept safe and carried around. When she is kicked, or violently moved around (by the enemy, or the person carrying it around) the spell will break.
    Max distance; 100 meters
    Time; 1 minute, as long as she can see the person she has targeted.

Rosy: Helena's favorite, a red headed sweet looking doll that misses her eyes. She states that the doll talked to her when she found it, and that it still does. Helena can be found with this doll most of the time, talking to it as it gives her advise or just keeps her company. Rosy keeps the other dolls calm, making sure that no fights will break out. She is the leader of the group dolls
    Max distance; depends on the room and situation. She can hear Rosy as clear as she would any other person, in any kind of situation.
    Time; until the doll is destroyed.

Uma; The fighter! this doll can wield all kinds of small weapons, even guns (though the backfire will send the doll flying back) Uma prefers small sharp knifes, and relies on her acrobatic skills to attack anyone that wants to harm either Helena, or one of her other teammates.
    Max distance: 100 meters
    Time: 10 minutes

Molly; If anyone is ever in the need of a nightlight, call Molly! The small dark doll can create light were there is nothing but darkness. There is no source of light outside that of the Sun that can create the kind of light that Molly can. Though her light will not instantly kill any vampires, it sure will hurt in some degree. Molly can not walk, but does talk to Helena, and the others. She is a bit of a potty mouth, and likes to insult anyone at any given time.
    Max distance: wherever the doll is.
    Time: a hour.

Digger: Digger has small sharp teeth, and sharp little claws. It can bite, and claw through any kind of material. It is a horrible malformed doll, with no eyes, hardly any hair. Digger is a worn down doll that has been found in a landfill by Helena. When Digger is used she will launch herself towards the victim and eat her way through it. When Helena is to far away the doll will stop moving, and stays wherever it was at that very moment.
    Max distance; 100 meters
    Time; Either until Digger has digged his way trough, or when he is satisfied. +/- 3 minutes.

Performance Level: *****

Special Attack: Dollivication; Helena can turn a living creature into a doll, or just parts of his/her body. Slowly killing the person as it suffers from lack of blood flow, air, heartbeat, brain activity.

Equipment: Her phone, some lipgloss, wallet with some cash, her drivers license, some gum, and a small picture book with old photo's of her family, one of her many dolls (mostly Rosy), earbuds.

Alter Ego Equipment: One or several dolls, a large knife.

Other:
    Last edited by Dark Pigeon; 02-10-2016 at 05:19 PM.
    Sorry for the many mistakes, Im a little bit dyslectic. If there are to many mistakes it means my personal translator is having a live. So no worries they will be fixed.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

You failed to do what I asked:

-Her Doll Powers, you will need to expand on her abilities and write how each doll works, how long it last, how far the dolls can be away from her

-The History needs to be expanded. How Did She Feel when the community against her. You need to expand more beyond telling me what events happened

-Third of all I actually find the character very cliche especially with personality. Oh boy the Girl has a Personality that is childlike and she plays the creepy child. No surprise there

Take a look at my two characters

-Billy is a grounded individual, who tries to mediate problems, he doesn't like really arguments. But the Commandant is psychotic, crazy, he's a jokester, pulls pranks. The complete opposite of a grounded indvidual

-Hayes is laidback I mean extremely chill, has a friendly demeanor. The Overseer is domineer, a serial psycho slasher, who violently tortures people and is sadistic in every means.

There juxtaposition to the characters.

Congratulations, you have managed to write a flawed trope.

The Scottish Fluff
    Willing to give everything a try
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)

Hello Hello,

Putting some interest into Psycho Patient here. May take a wee while to get a CS drafted up. But hopefully it will be tomorrow night

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Looking forward to it

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)

Looking forward to it.

Oh by the way Pigeon, that doesn't mean you're not accepted. It means I am Asking You to Edit.

All the RP's!
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

I changed it around a bit, created 5 different dolls. Please for the love of god, don't ask me to look up pictures. Dolls truly creep me out. I tried, god knows I did, I am still trying to calm myself down :S

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast