Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] Legend of the Five Rings: Knot of Serpents (IC)

July Member of the Month
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

“There’s no need for you to go into dangers way, you are too important to do so.” Eijiko smiled at Nukasaan, placing her hand onto his shoulder. “Just having such helpful information will be sufficient, and I thank you for your bravery on the subject.”

Eijiko sent Nukasaan a reassuring smile, knowing it must be hard for him to bring information to them. Worry tugged at the ends of her thoughts, being so close to the enemy may put the man in unnecessary danger.

“You could say we know each other.” Eijiko smiled brightly at the Ronin, before directing her gaze to Torikki. “He was a bright light in a very dark situation in court.”

Raion cleared her throat quietly, drawing the attention of Eijiko. “The mission, Yasuki-san.”

“Oh Hikaku-san seems to be holding information out on me.” Her eyes saddened briefly, before her playful smile brightened them again. “You are a man of many talents. I’ll be sure to keep an eye on you.”

Both Eijiko and Raion listened intently as Hikaku spoke.

Your daily overdose of cute
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Sify, Romance, adventure, slice of life on occasion.
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Torikki tipped her head slightly at her crab friend as she mentioned a dark situation. "I see." She said with a very slight nod. There was nothing to push on, It wasn't any of her business if Eijiko did not wish to share further and she knew all to well about not sharing things. She turned her attention back to the Ronin, Hikaku.
    P.K.'s character locker ~ P.K.'s word works ~ P.K.'s Idea store

1x1 = 1/5 Multi = 0/5 PW = 0/2
    Spoiler: Other things. 

August Member of the Month
    Fantasy, Sci-Fi
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Agasha Gaido nodded as the collective group spoke, listening to everyone in turn. He bowed to Hikaku and thanked him for his information, then spoke to the collective group as a whole. ”Moshi Hikari-sama and Isawa Meiwaku-sama are both away, so it falls to me to decide the next course of action, as the senior member of the estate.” He thought to himself for a moment, then nodded to himself as if agreeing to an invisible advisor. ”Alright, I think I know what we are going to do.”

”Yasuki-san, go to the courts and find a way to relay the information to the Crane. Show your Ivory Magistrate badge. Make sure they know it is a sign of good faith. Temper all political fallout you can. We don’t want the Crane suffering from this failure.”

”Utaku-san, go borrow some dog masters from your compound. Show them your Ivory Magistrate badge. They will be more willing to cooperate that way. They are to follow your command and guard all the exits. They will also be there to him down should he find a way to slip past.”

”Matsu-san, I need you to go down to the peasant district and find Michio Dankai. Take him and go to Rang’s estate. Flush him out, apprehend him, kill him if you must. Follow the Michio’s specifications. The Destroyer Cult is not above using Maho to fight its attackers, and no one knows blood magic better than the Spider.”

He turns to Hikaku. ”You are not an Ivory Magistrate, but you did help is in our mission. Go with Yasuki-san and protect her in case the Crane takes this as an attack or threat. Be careful with your words.” He turns and walks off to his room to do paperwork.

July Member of the Month
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Spoiler: Yasuki Eijiko 

Spoiler: Matsu Raion 
    Last edited by AngelFire; 03-29-2016 at 03:29 AM.

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Utaku Torikki nodded solemnly turning her gaze to Raion and smiled. "You as well Matsu-san." She turned to leave as well. Perhaps she should have taken the time earlier to find the compound, but that didn't matter now. She moved after the beast master struck with a thought. If she were to inform the Dog masters of their target she would need some information about him. "Matsu-san" She said as she reached the two. "Could I ask your friend about Rang? If I'm to give the dog masters something keep an eye out for I will need something for them to see." she said calmly looking to Nukasaan for a moment as she walked with the two on their way out.

Fantasy, Sci-Fi
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Spoiler: Utaku Torikki 

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Torikki smiled at Nukasaan. Interesting. "Very well, Thank you."

When she reached her destination she was a little surprised at the gathering of Budoka. "Good." She said pleasantly. She quietly moved further into the compound reaching for her Badge and carefully placing it where it could be seen. "I need the attention of all the war dog masters." She said plainly but loud enough to be heard. "The Ivory magistrate has need of your skills, there's a Destroyer Cultist in the city and you are tasked with guarding the gates to keep him from slipping away." She said calmly. "If he should find a way to worm his way out of the city you will be called upon to hunt him down. "These Budoka know the Identity of the culprit you are watching for, you will take one with you and keep them close." She needed to know how many dog masters where here, There were 8 gates that needed to be watched if there was a gate open then she would have to watch it herself. She wished she had more time but the others were already on the move, they had to be ready when they flushed him out its matsu-san and Michio-san didn't get him right away then they were the next option. "Time is of the essence, the pieces are moving as I speak."

July Member of the Month
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Fantasy, Sci-Fi
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Spoiler: Utaku Torikki 

Mentioned
    76 Post(s)

Torikki watched them move off, glad she didn't have to say more. The pieces were moving, hopefully they were ready. "Lets go." she said to those who were following her before quickly making her out of the compound and moving to the gates that would be closest to the peasants district. She might be wrong but if one was looking for a quick escape one would look close to home, but if one was smart one might look for a rout that wasn't immediately obvious.

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1112131415 ... LastLast