Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [M] Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D:Reincarnation (OOC)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default [M] Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D:Reincarnation (OOC)

From the mind that read some marvel comics, I bring you...

AGENTS OF THE S.S.R
    (Aka Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D:Reincarnation)

It is the year 2016 and you have just accepted an offer to join up with a new, “better” version of S.H.I.E.L.D ,after the original was found to be filled with Hydra agents. You are assigned to a task force created to investigate, terminate or procure any and all supernatural occurrences. While you'll be backed by the U.N your team doesn't officially exist and no one is to suspect that you do.

The missions you go on will be perilous with threats ranging from human to god hence the term “supernatural” since there's no possible way to know exactly what you'll be fighting in a world that can essentially bust out anything. Your death is always a possibility(there is no plot armor, I don't believe in it) and every choice you make will have a consequence(YOU effect the story line, it can go in a thousand different ways based on what you decide to do).

Fear not, for you will be supplied with the best weapons and facilities available to us(that's me saying it doesn't matter how high tech the device, as long as it doesn't make you Jesus, it's within the Marvel Universe' realm of reality)

The U.N, working with former heads of S.H.I.E.L.D have created this, a revitalized S.S.R, to handle everything S.H.I.E.L.D couldn't. You are a separate organization from anyone else though you may be working with a few people along the way.

Spoiler: Setting 

Spoiler: GAMEPLAY 

Spoiler: PVP 

Spoiler: Missions 

Spoiler: Agent Roster 

Let's have eight people, you already know what my character's skills/ specialty is because of the examples in the CS Explanation but I'll have a full one up soon.

In the mean time, it's first come first serve so long as you have a CS.
    Last edited by Kouki; 02-25-2016 at 02:20 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Codename: Sionnach (Fox in Irish gaelic)
    Name: Aine Hautamäki

Appearance:
    Spoiler: Picture 

Slim built and a bit short for her age. Wild red hair and face full of freckles. Green eyes. Has a fox tattoo on her right shoulderblade.
    Spoiler: Tattoo 

Skills
    Specialty: Sniper with sharp eyes and excellent aim.
    Others: Black belt in Shōrinji Kempō. Multilinguistic (Finnish, English & Japanese). Very
    flexible thanks to doing martial arts.

Equipment
    Armor: Standard SHIELD issue
    Weapons: Standard weaponry with two sniper rifles. One new with regular rounds and icer
    rounds, one older one with only regular rounds (her fathers old rifle).
    Other: a small arsenal of hidden knives

Personality: Normally Aine has a bright personality, despite what she has gone through in the past few years. She is a bit sensitive to losing teammates so can get protective when someone is hurt. When Aine gets angry, she has quite fiery temper, but doesn't take it out on people, rather storms off, usually to locks herself up in gym and works the hell out of the place or go through simple kata of Shōrinji Kempō until she has calmed down. During free time she likes to do stuff that have nothing to do with the agency, for example practice Shōrinji Kempō or just sit somewhere reading a book.

History: Aine is half-Finnish and half-Irish. Both her Finnish mother and her Irish father were SHIELD agents, but her mother dropped out when she got pregnant with Aine. They lived in Ireland until Aines father died when she was only 12 years old. Aine and her mother moved to Finland, where Aine finished here compulsory education and moved on to performing arts high school. After her father died, Aine got more serious about martial arts as she, in her childs mind, thought that now it was her responsibility to take care of her mother. In Finland she also joined an archery club at their local sports facility.

In last year of high school, at a Shōrinji Kempō tournament where Aine acquired her first black belt qualification, her fathers old SHIELD teammate from Ireland appeared to talk to her and her mother about Aine joining SHIELD. Aine of course agreed immediately, but her mother was against it at first, but after Aine insistingly reminded her of her own past in SHIELD, she relented and let Aine join the Academy. (Aines mother herself also returned to SHIELD.) Aines fathers teammate later became her Supervising Officer and trained her to become a sniper, as Aine was often complimented on her good sight and excellent aim (all thanks to years of archery and good concentration acquired from martial arts).

When HYDRA revealed itself and pretty much annihilated SHIELD, Aine lost both her mother and her S.O. After the tragedy Aine fled to Finland and hid in a small town in the north. She kept in contact with those agents she knew and trusted not to be HYDRA and gathered information, while working in a small cafe.

When the new division is formed, Aine again joins SHIELD fully.
    Last edited by CrimsonAries; 02-13-2016 at 04:34 PM.

Domina Noctis
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy and Scifi
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)

Codename: Völva (Seeress)
    Spoiler: Appearance: 

Skills
    • Specialty: Marksmen, specializing in sniper rifles.
    • Others: Though she isn't actually blind she has taught herself how to read braille and knows how to use a white cane. She is fluent in Norwegian, English, and Arabic.

Equipment-
    Spoiler: Armor: Stark Industries Bulletproof vest 

Spoiler: Weapons: Modified Accuracy International - AS50 sniper rifle. 

Spoiler: Other: Infrared Goggles 

Personality: She is a very cocky and self sure woman. She knew even before her transformation she is a excellent shot and isn't the least bit shy about it, often boasting of her skill. Much like the clothing she prefers to wear she is a very posh woman enjoying the finer things in life. She doesn't mind spending time in the field and has been known to lie in wait wearing a ghillie suit for her target but would much rather stay at a five star hotel. Þórunn is also quiet a flirt and very open about flirting with both men and woman.

History: Þórunn is a Norwegian citizen and upon turning eighteen she entered compulsory military service completing her nineteen months of service then deciding to remain in the Army. From the start of her military career she learned she was a good shot with rifles and was sent to sniper school, quickly becoming one of the nation's top rated snipers. She served four years with the Army before she was recruited into the Norwegian Intelligence Service. She spent a fair amount of time both while serving in the Army and the NIS in the Middle East. It was a few years after joining the NIS that she was exposed to the Terrigen Mist and became an inhuman. Her transformation didn't end her career instead it actually allowed her a deeper cover for covert missions. Þórunn will often pose as a blind woman allowing her to be overlooked making her an excellent spy. In part of her cover she has learned to read braille and use a white cane. When S.H.I.E.L.D. fell and the U.N. began creating the S.S.R. Þórunn was selected by her government to represent Norway.
    Last edited by AngelDellaNotte; 02-13-2016 at 04:38 PM.

Another round of bullets hits my skin. Well, fire away
    Cause today, I won't let the shame sink in. We are bursting through
    the barricades and reaching for the sun.

We Are Warriors

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Only one specialty guys, otherwise it wouldn't be a specialty.

That isn't to say that you can't be good at two things, but the second skill would be listed under "Other" not as a Specialty.

Like, you can know kung-fu and you can be a sniper but only one of those are your awesome special talent, does that make sense?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Oh yeah, sorry. Fixed it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Oooh, two snipers and a ninja, I guess us three will be the assassination squad, huh?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Spoiler: CS: Agent Holden(Kouki) 

Sorry for being nitpicky, but I just have a quick question. Based off your history, it feels like you have a greater background in martial arts, your specialty is sniping but your history focuses on your life as a martial arts practitioner with sniping kind of just popping up at the end.

Are you sure you picked the right specialty, I know I said "I call martial arts" in the Interest thread but i was joking. I don't mind having two people share martial arts as a specialty.

Second to the right and straight on 'til morning.
    Sci-fi, fantasy and mystical wonderful stuffs!
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I shall had a CS up soon I hope.

Little ball of fire
    Fantasy, Mature, Private....Unless you dare to get me curious...
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Looks good I have to brush up on my Marvel stuff though

In the meantime, here's some helpful tips and links for you to get your RP going.

Take a look at the Roleplay of the Week thread for what better way to advertise than have your RP featured EVERYWHERE? If you need a banner for a submission for RP of the Week, then check out the Banner Shop! Talking from personal experience, that is the coolest place

You can also look at the Roleplaying Games Directory to advertise your RP. Staff would be happy to help you advertise your Roleplay both here and in the RPA Tribune.

Any questions, feel free to PM or send me a VM! Happy RPing!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

THANK YOU!

And if anyone wants to do something while we wait, I've created one or two training missions that you can walk through with me so you can fully see how your skills will work in the field.

I think it'll be good practice so we can say how awesome is too awesome and what's too held back, plus it'll give you the threat level you should be expecting RP wise.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast