Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Alpha Attaraction(IC) (posible mature content.)

RPAs Frilly Ninja
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

When her brother backed off, he went over to Kitty and nuzzled her. Laying next to her while he waited for her to roll back over. His fur brushing against hers.

Both Avatar and Signature was drawn by Issy

RPAs Frilly Ninja
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

Jefferson smiled and just laid there for a while. Before asking through their link, what are you thinking Kitty?

Schadde was panting and kissed her neck, he wondered too late, if there could have been another place to do what they were doing. It was over now though and he wanted to forget the whole world, he wanted it to just be him and Lavina. Even if there was a chance a cook could come in at any moment.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Catania looked at her Mate "I am thinking of how I don't deserve a mate. My parents didn't chose each other they were forced to mate but when a wolf mates it is forever. And When they did find their mates they couldn't be with them they feared it would upset me and my brother they fought all the time and in the end they hated each other." She said.

Lavina snuggled into her mate. "Oh Schadde we mustn't o this here anyone could see us and and we both have prior engagements." She said into scahddes ear.

RPAs Frilly Ninja
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

Jefferson licked Catanias' ear comfortingly, before nuzzling her. "Its' ok and I think you do deserve a mate," he said simply.

Schadde smirked and bit her neck, "says the female that said we had time for a quickie. Not to mention you were grinding me first." He said teasingly and held her closer.

RPAs Frilly Ninja
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

Jefferson smiled and laid with her for a while. Just enjoying being with Kitty, he knew that he would have to move soon. It would be his first day at his sisters' bar and he didn't want to be late for his job. He was debating either bathing in the river or running home to take a quick shower. Though, since his clothes have disappeared anyway. He would have to go home anyway for that.

Schadde smirk and held her closer, "So you are saying that you don't want anyone to see us like this?"

RPAs Frilly Ninja
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

Jefferson nuzzled her, "you don't have too. I have to go to work soon, if you want. You can stay here with your brother and the wild wolves, I could come back after work." He said nuzzling her again, before adding, "if you want."

Schadde sighed and kissed Lavina, "I guess you are right. Still, it is such a waste to leave things like this." He said, slowly getting up.

Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2223242526 ... LastLast