Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [PG-13] The Immortals

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

His stare had been a clear indicator as to how he felt about Nora's tardiness in the current situation; even if that tardiness had not been at her fault. Not that he knew or would ever know that. Nora wanted the newbie to have a chance before throwing him under the bus. Glancing over her shoulder she waved at the two and then meandered over toward the group.

It wasn't long before they were given their first assignment. An interrogation. Within seconds of the explanation, everything began to shift. Before Nora could even blink she found herself in another room with her teammates. The world was ever so slightly spinning but after a couple of blinks, the feeling diminished. At least enough for her to glance over her teammates. All of them were female. Taking another glance around the area she found that they had been transported into a separate room than where the interrogation would take place. The most prominent feature was the large glass window that allowed viewing access to the other room. Putting weight on the umbrella to try and get a closer look at the suspect her focus was suddenly drawn away when another member started speaking.

The women had blue-ish, black hair and captivating stormy eyes started speaking to the group. I wonder what she can--crap focus. She's saying something important. By the Nora had tuned back in she found the women to be asking about how they should approach the situation. Tapping the umbrella the blonde processed the different thoughts bouncing around in her head. Obviously, they knew nothing about him. That was the first step in her mind.

"I think we should split into two different groups. We know nothing about him besides the fact that he may be a rebel sympathizer. It is better safe than sorry." Nora reasoned, proceeding to stop tapping the metal part of the umbrella on the floor, "Personally, I would like to talk to him. Find out more about his personal life and ask some questions..."
    Last edited by CRO; 05-11-2016 at 03:25 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Although she kept her expression carefully neutral, Alala was quite impressed by the abilities showcased by her fellow Immortals. Together, they could put up a formidable front. She was not particularly keen on the teleportation, but she supposed she could learn to adjust…or ask if there were nearby stairs in the future. Nodding politely at three other girls in the group, she said, “I wonder if there’s a reason why Damien split us into groups of all men or women. Just because? To get a little rivalry going?”

Too late, she realized she was rambling and she abruptly stopped talking to consider the matter more pressing than the separation of groups – the interrogation. “I agree that it would be best to separate, so he doesn’t know exactly who is involved. The others can stay here, monitor the situation, and speak freely without worrying about the prisoner overhearing.”

She paused a moment to gather her thoughts before continuing. “Now that leads us to what strategy should we go for? Like Nora said, I think we should try to get to know about this person and understand them first. So, if we’re going to use a friendly approach, should one or two of us go in? I don’t want him to feel threatened and clam up, but neither do I want him to think he can overpower whoever is in there and try to pull something. Do you guys know what I mean? The right balance of authority without too much intimidation.”
    Last edited by Nephele; 06-02-2016 at 01:03 PM.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, Sci-fi, Modern
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Lana shrugged her shoulders. "Maybe because we might just clash with each other in our opinions? We might work better if we were all girls." She tilted her head in thought. "I mean, boys have their way of convincing and squeezing out the information out of them, and girls have their own way too. But that's just my guess."

She looked at the interrogation room through the big glass. "Anyway, like Alala said," She turned to her. "I said your name right, right? Well, like she said, we should talk about how we should approach him. I'd say the two of us go in. We don't know anything about him nor of what he can do. We better be prepared for anything that can happen. Maybe someone with patience if he happens to be..." She couldn't think of a word

She glanced at the others who had been silent since they were teleported to this room. "So do any of you have any thoughts or ideas you can share?"

The Invisible One
    Superhero; Sci-fi
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)

Klaudia listened as the other three were creating a plan. She was fine with letting them do that, but she would have to contribute at least a little bit when Lana asked for any ideas. "I like your idea. The two of you go in to see if you can get anything from that guy. And if he doesn't tell us anything, we can force him to."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

One of the other women, a brunette, suggest that Alala and the other female go in to interrogate the male behind the glass. There was only a slight twinge of disappointment at the fact of that she had not been chosen first to go talk to him. Perhaps it was better was better this way? These women appeared to be older and more confident in their abilities than herself. Then again, Nora had missed the demonstration time and had no idea what these women even do. It was an opportune learning experience. Nodding to herself Nora picked up the umbrella and placed it on her shoulder.

"I agree with her." Nora chirped in, leaving the group and gliding over to the peer into the window at the man who was innocently leaning on the table. Taking an up-close glance at the room Nora took a mental note to the fact that most of appeared to be made of metal. Bring a hand up she proceeded to knock on the wall just to make sure. The sharp ringing sounds echoed through both rooms. The man on the other side startled and looked around, but when he found another he relaxed once more. "Sorry..." Nora muttered, turning around to grin sheepishly at the other women.

This could not be any more perfect, though. Metal was a conductor of electricity, meaning if anything were to happen that the other two could not handle, and if the situation were dire, Nora could step in. That knowledge at least made her feel somewhat better about the whole situation.

Fantasy, Sci-fi, Modern
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The two of them, including her? God, she hoped that the man wasn't the taunting type or any type that likes to annoy, or she might just find herself trying to strangle him. But she would try to keep her temper in check. If they killed him without getting any bit of information, it would be bad for them, mostly her. She didn't want to get in trouble on their first day. "Ok, I'm good with that." She faced Alala. "How about you?"

Then there was a loud knock. Lana tensed, preparing to attack if needed. She turned around, but when she saw the grin on the new girl's face, she knew it was her. She wanted to snap at her, but figured that it was better not to express it out loud, since she meant no harm by it. Looking the person that they were supposed to interrogate, it seemed that he couldn't see them from this room. That was good.

She noticed that the new girl's face lightened up, as if she had an idea. Now that she thought of it, they didn't know anything about her yet, since she was late and was skipped. She asked her, "What's your name and ability? Don't demonstrate it though." Wouldn't want someone to get knocked unconscious or something, she thought.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12