Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Divergence of The Just

October Member of the Month
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

As the V8 kicked Brimstone in the chest, she grunted and was sent backwards until she came to a stop against a wall. She grunted again as she made contact before regaining her bearings. "This is fucking ridiculous..." She muttered as she stood up again. "Can you all just stop fighting for like two seconds?!" She exclaimed as she looked at the various angels, demons, and halfbreeds that happened to be in this brawl. "No? We're all just going to fight because we can?" she sighed and shook head.

Brimstone once again entered the fight, getting in between the man who had kicked her earlier and Nathan. She made the ground catch on fire and made it encircle the two men. "Really guys? This is ridiculous. As much as I would love to send the angels and demons both home packing, this is definitely not the way to do it. I simply want to survive this crazy time and I can't do that if you two are going to make all hell break loose again! So please.... CALM THE FUCK DOWN OR I WILL PERSONALLY KILL YOU BOTH!"

Made by .Karmz. ! She is simply the best!

Fantasy, Western
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

V8 looked at the fire that surrounded him than back up to the girl causing it and back at the fire again before finally speaking up. " Alright Ma'am, I'm all ears... Sorry bout kickin ya in the chest by the way. " He said sincerely. " But if ya don't mind, I believe there is a angel knocked out on a rooftop that I'd like to ask some questions. "
    " It is the beasts in this world who should be afraid! "

-Ing The Viking.

Fantasy, Action, Adventure and all sorts of things like, such as that.
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

After almost getting burned alive, Nathan found himself in a tight spot he had underestimated the female angel's power and and at which extent they could go. He had never seen an angel with such power before. Still she wanted them to stop fighting and at a very convenient moment. Nathan had almost ran out of bullets and a "truce" would be the perfect opportunity to catch them off guard. He figured he could play along for a while with this "Let's all work together to survive. Perhaps not all demons and angels are bad" shtick.
    In the end he didn't trust both of them one bit. But they didn't know that yet. And if he wanted to get the jump on them he would make sure to keep it that way.
    "I'm sorry, miss. I simply saw y'all fighting and panicked. Besides, I thought I might help you to dispatch that demon. It seemed like the biggest threat at the moment. Then I saw that guy going after you and thought he might've been one of the "bad guys"." He said to the female angel as he holstered godkiller and the holy dagger. carefully raising his hands to show that allegedly meant no harm.
    The other man then mentioned that he saw an unconscious angel in one to the buildings' rooftop. This was the perfect opportunity to retrieve some of it's blood and feathers as they were necessary for the fabrication of godkiller's bullets. Perhaps this fake truce would be beneficial for Nathan in the long run. In the end, he would have to kill them before they could follow him into the resistance's hideout.
    Thanks a lot Karma!
    .. / .... .- ...- . / .- .. --- ... - / - .... . / .--. .- - ....
    Spoiler: The way of the dragon. 

Sci-Fi
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

After sitting for a few minutes, Adlai tensed as a door opened up next to him. A group of soldiers came out, and handcuffed him before roughly blindfolding him and leading him into the base. They proceeded to search him and confiscate his weapons, then handcuff him to a chair, leaving his equipment on a table a few feet away.

"So tell me, how did you know Frank?" a disembodied voice called from the shadows. Adlai could faintly see the outline of a man standing there. The past tense wasn't lost on him, and Adlai stiffened and gave himself a minute to mourn. "Well?!" The man was growing agitated at having to wait.

"Frank WAS a good friend, I saved his life more than once. Haven't seen him in over a month though. What happened to him?" he questioned the man back, hoping to throw him off guard.

"A demon caught him during a supply run. But if you knew Frank, you know how easily he was manipulated." The man said casually as he stepped over to the table of weapons.

"DON"T YOU DARE SAY THAT. Frank was the most stubborn ass I've known. Let me out of this chair, I'll show you......."Adlai stopped as the man started laughing.

"Calm down, calm down. I was testing you. Names Nick, welcome to the Southern Resistance, Base 3." Nick tossed over a handcuff key that Adlai caught with his right hand.

"I was out of those in 30 seconds. Should have tied me too." Adlai laughed as the man flinched a bit. "So, in case you didn't realize, there's a couple people fighting about 2 blocks from here. I got kicked a bit, so if you have a healer around, I'd appreciate it." Adlai didn't move from the chair, as he could feel his ribs were still cracked.

"I'm the resident healer, and yes we noticed your injuries, and are watching the people fighting." Nick stepped over and released some healing energy into Adlai. "For that reason I'm sorry, but once your not in danger of dying, I have to kick you out. I can't be sure who's side your on until those people stop fighting."

Adlai was quiet as he was led out of the base and put on the street. His pack was full again, and he just wanted to get away from all the fighting. Taking his time he began to walk slowly away from the area with the fighting. Time for him to move on and away from the madness, at least he hoped so.
    Spoiler: Signature 

October Member of the Month
    Anything that is Awesome
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Bri glared at V8. "Ah yes... By asking questions, you mean 'beat up' yes? Well... I can't let that happen. You beat up one. Ten more take their place. I would prefer it if that didn't happen. So no. You are not going anywhere just yet." Next Bri glared at Nathan who had spoke up next. "Listen, honey. I'm not trying to kill any sort of demon since I am half demon! I'm not trying to kill anyone. I'm just trying to survive. I think if you and the idiot in the other circle would just chat for a little bit, I think we all have a similar goal."

She let the fire circles vanish as she crossed her arms. "Now, if you would please try to talk like the civilized people we are supposed to be, it would make me very happy and not as likely to burn you both to the crisp!"

Made by .Karmz. ! She is simply the best!

Fantasy, Western
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

" Ma'am. With all due respect, I'm not exactly what you'd call " Civilized ". " V8 said as he watched the fire disappear around him. " And by ask question, I meant brutally murder... But I guess it can wait. "
    " It is the beasts in this world who should be afraid! "

-Ing The Viking.

Fantasy, Action, Adventure and all sorts of things like, such as that.
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

"Fuckin' demons... I don't have any patience for their kind and now this fucking bitch thinks she can order me around... I'll show her when the time is right... But for now I'll play along with her." Nathan thought as he approached the girl slowly.
    "I would like to stay rare, thanks. Rare as in not cooked at all... Wouldn't really like to fight with you lady. If ya' wanna talk then let's talk... I don't feel comfortable with a weapon pointed at me while I try to avoid getting a heavy finger on the trigger anyway..." He said with his hands still raised in the air. "Same goes to you, man" Nathan said to the other "man". "I think we could all "cooperate and Coexist" for the time being..."
    Last edited by Kayser; 08-04-2016 at 12:38 AM.
    Thanks a lot Karma!
    .. / .... .- ...- . / .- .. --- ... - / - .... . / .--. .- - ....
    Spoiler: The way of the dragon. 

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234