Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 111213

Thread: [M]Quiet Relief { Jaybird/Youngblood Roleplay }

☠ Youngblood ☠

Archer was still grinning as he stepped into the elevator, and at that moment he was too occupied with thoughts of doughnuts and hot chocolate to focus on the confined space- although he was still a bit quick to get out once the doors slid open again. He could see the sun already starting to flare out of the lobby windows. This sight brought another smile to his face, although his eyes were light-sensitive. He paused to stretch and yawn and wait for Tyler to catch up.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    variety of them.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Tyler followed Archer out of the elevator, a smile still playing over his lips. It was fun to pretend he was several years younger than he was. It made him feel as if he was making up for the lost years of his teenage days. He liked to think that if he hadn't gone through what he did, he would have acted as he did now. Tyler made his way out of the lobby, following Archer as they walked towards his car. "So doughnuts first, then we go get some food at the store so that I don't starve to death on rations of ramen, and finally home?" He said finally, making a short list of what they were going to do for the day until he had to take Archer home. Tyler slid his keys from his pocket, unlocking the car doors and sliding in to the driver's seat. "I'll let you ride the shopping cart if you'd like. I always had a preference for it myself. Never got to do it much though." He didn't understand how you were supposed to resist the temptation when it was right there. Why not?

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 111213