Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [R] Shield Without Faith

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy; Sci-fi; Dark Fantasy; Adventure; Mature;
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Default [R] Shield Without Faith

This RP is rated M for Mature for its depictions of gore, violence, possible acts of racism, possible depictions of sensual/sexual situations, uses of drugs and/or alcohol. Please read at your discretion, you have been advised. Have fun!

ALWAYS ACCEPTING NEW PLAYERS

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it,"
    -George Santayana

"And so it began, the Age of Fire.
    The unsung warriors of the countless wars the world was suffered from,
    Returned to the world,
    To take the Horsemen back to their lordless thrones,
    As they say, fire will always burn,
    They have been through the Abyss,
    And returned unscathed,
    With the heads of demons in their hands,
    The Walkers of the Abyss have become our last bastion of hope,
    And so they did,
    But as the fire flickers away,
    A kingdom fell into darkness,
    Souls were drifted into the Chasm,
    And no one heard their sorrowful plea"

Spoiler: The History of Ochlion 

Spoiler: Gods of Order 

Spoiler: The Walkers of the Abyss 

Spoiler: Locations 

Spoiler: Kingdom of Tyreus 

Spoiler: Current state of the world 

Spoiler: Technology 

Spoiler: Classes 

Spoiler: Extra info 

Whoa. Finished all that. Typed with my fingers aching right now . I'm sorry if I made you to read that large wall of words. Below are a few spoilers about the development of the RP.

Spoiler: Notes 

Spoiler: Rules 

Spoiler: Character Skeleton 

Spoiler: Starting Items 

Spoiler: Bestiary 101 

Sorry for the long post, here's a song
    Last edited by Rha'az; 05-01-2016 at 10:07 AM.
    "May the great Twelve have mercy on us all," - Marius, Inquisitor of the Crown

Spoiler: Random stuff 

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Our Hope Engraved

Mordred of Lothron played by Rogue Rahz (GM) Knight

Valkyra Fenrisdottir played by StormWolf Knight

Lyra 'Lee' Thompson played by JayBird Hunter
    Last edited by Rha'az; 05-05-2016 at 11:36 AM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

In-Depth Lore

Magic
    Magic in the world of Ochlion is shunned by most people. Only a few consider learning it. To cast a magic spell, one must need a catalyst, preferably an Irathyll White Branch Catalyst. However, the art of pyromancy doesn't need a catalyst. To learn pyromancy one must learn how to conjure flames with their hands. Most pyromancers came from the Sand Forts.

Magic spells have various types. Normal magics are simply called, spells while religion oriented magic are known as Miracles and demonic spells are called as Curses. However, Curses are forbidden to be learned by humans.

Alchemy

Potions
    Healing Vials
    Healing Vials are the favorite potions of a soldier. The Healing Vials were made from Green Blossom leaves, Red Moss, and Caulron Eggs. The properties of the ingredients made the potion crucial when in battle as it immediately heals one's wounds, but the downside of the vials that it could not cure poison. Healing Vials are common among soldiers since the Age of Evil and was taught to humans by Hera, later improved by Rheanna herself. Thus, making the Healing Vials more efficient than before. To increase one's Healing Vials, he/she must acquire a dragon scale and meet a Sun Priestess to reinforce the vial.

Potion of Keen Sight
    Enhances one's vision range. Made from the extract of an eagle's eye, mixed with the Purple Blossom and the White Forren flowers, the Potion gives one person to see clearer in the dark for a duration of 2 minutes before its effects wear off. But the downside of the potion is that if the it is used frequently, it can damage the eyes and possibly blind a person.

Armor Elixir
    Made from the extract of a dragon's scale and bones, with a thick concentration of Red Blossom flowers and leaves, the Elixir hardens one's skin to be as tough as a dragon's hide. This rare elixir can only be made by experts and can be found within the caverns of the deep. Commonly used among dragon and giant slayers, the Armor Elixir can also be found within their headquarters. However, when the skin hardens it causes extreme pain to the consumer.

Minor Healing Vials
    A lighter version of the Healing Vials and commonly used amongst Hunters. These Vials do not immediately heals a wound but accelerates one's healing up to 170%. Can be found scattered across the Kingdom of Tyreus.

The Curing Potion
    A potion made up of Green Blossom leaves, Red Moss, White Forren flowers, vinegar and possibly alcohol, the potion removes the poison from the body inflicted by dangerous creatures.

Stones
    Stone of Absolution
    A stone that breaks the effects of a curse. Commonly found within cathedrals, the Stone of Absolution is one of the essential items when venturing into the fallen kingdom of Tyreus.
    Last edited by Rha'az; 05-01-2016 at 06:06 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Give me a few days to read through and process all of the information, but I think you can count me in!

“It's so easy to stand with the crowd. It takes courage to stand alone.”

.x. Bone Sister of Whimsical Wail .x.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Ok! I'll hope that you'll join

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Name: Mordred of Lothron

Class: Knight

Appearance:
    Spoiler: Mordred 

Personality: People around him described him as an opportunist during times of battle. As he usually anticipates the enemy's next move. Calculating is one of the words that could describe him. While outside of combat, Mordred is a person who never looks at the bad side of things nor its cause of failure. Other than that, he is your average person in terms of interaction with people. But in combat, he tends to be silent.

As the commander of a small battalion of knights, he became firm and never lets his comrades to be in danger. He believes that the lives of many are needed to change the few. Every life is worth of something, this means his comrades or his men under his command.

Outside of his knightly life, Mordred had a child and a wife. Both are residing in Irathyll, waiting for Mordred's return.

Origin: Iron Kingdoms (Western Hold)

Faction: Kingdom of Lothron

Weapons:

Backstory: Born to a family of nobility, Mordred I was the firsborn of the family Malloy. When he grew to be a teenager he found his noble life... boring. He hates formalities he hates being served. He wants to serve the Kingdom of Lothron. And thus, he enrolled into the Lothron Order of Knights where he was trained to be a skilled swordsman. While in training, he secretly researched of the beasts that haunts Ochlion's dark corners. Believing that he might face them one day.

After being trained for years, and finally got the title of 'Sir' he intentionally left the Order and travelled throughout Djura, finding the true meaning of 'freedom'. As he arrived in Crymdor, he met Violet, the daughter of a master blacksmith and armorer. Violet wasn't interested in making armors and weapons, instead she leaens the art of alchemy. And with her help, Mordred learnt the basic alchemy from her which was enough for him.

Violet was hot-tempered at first, she can't control her temper everytime Mordred made mistake. But after sometime, they eventually fell in love and married soon after. They moved to Irathyll and lived there for five years until Mordred decided to travel to Tyreus to investigate what is happening in that kingdom. Since then, he haven't returned home.

Starting Items: Faith Pendant
    Last edited by Rha'az; 05-03-2016 at 05:26 AM.

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

can I port my Dark Souls 1 character to here?

Spoiler: Things I like 

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes. Although the RP doesn't have the Undead Curse whatsoever.

Senpai
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

I'ma read over the RP and think about joining.

If anything, I will fire up Dark Souls 1/2/3 and take a screenshot of my character for originality's sake.

RPA Honor Guard
    Sci-fi, Fantasy, Mature
    Mentioned
    87 Post(s)

I meant his gear and shiz.

Spoiler: Things I like 

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast