Thread: (M) Outlast parody anyone?

In an apartment with my hubby, baby, n kitties
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Pretty much anything that isnt god modded, and super heroes....
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Default (M) Outlast parody anyone?

Hey guys ive had this itch to do something based on this game from the moment ive laid eyes on it.
    This is more or less just an intrest take and hey if nobody wants to its no big deal. Um if so comment on below of what youd think should happen along the way. And if you want to join me and this endeavor into madness then post your own character below as well. I dont mind if you use you're own template as long as you add

First name & Last name
    Occupation or if an inmate ((why hes/shes there. Ex. Murder, ptsd from war, mental illness that wasn't accepted in society back then and nobody knew how to treat it...))
    Short biography and personality to the character.

Outlast is a servivor horror game where it takes place some time in 1950-1990 in an asylum gone haywire as expiraments go wrong and the evil entity takes over. Its up to one guy (and maybe other ocs that may come)

I had an Idea that a kid of an employee who works at the asylum comes to find that its over run by the inmates and he himself gets admitted by his own father. Um For this role play I need a few OCs that are inmates some that are doctors and maybe one or two of the Ocs being journalists like in the game, that PLUS some of us to play a few cannon characters....

Such as but not limited to
    Eddie gluskin
    Chris walker
    Father martian and
    Jeremy blaire

Some details on areas with in the asylum....

Registration area:

Upon entry of the Asylum, the lightbulb in the room will die out, causing the area to go dark. It would be hard to navigate, but you still can manage without any help. You get to a nearby hall which leads to several rooms where you scavenge for any sorts of useful or interesting items. At the end of the hall, a glass door will block further progress. An air vent in a nearby room will have to be traversed to get past it. The upper hallway will be blocked by debris, as such, you are required to go through he library where many bodies and severed heads are found as well as a dead soldier. After leaving the library, you try to cross the debris ahead. Perhaps you'll accidentally fall through the glass. Or maybe somebody pushed or threw you. Who knows? You land down into the lobby below and awaken shortly after you passed out. There are two main halls and a stairwell going down near the atrium, the security room is found in the right hall. You need to find a keycard to unlock the security room. The entrance is blocked by debris and you have to find another way through the large computer office. When trying to unlock the main doors from the Security Control, the power might possibly go out. In order for the power to be restored, you have to restart the generator. The generator can be fixed by operating the two pumps as well as the main breaker which is turned on with a lever found further in the basement. Upon interacting with the pumps, you might be followed by an armed inmate. After restarting the generator and restoring the power, the main doors can be unlocked from Security Control. You should be careful because if you're caught, there's no way you're going to escape. You might end up in the Prison Block.

Prison block:
    Male/female wards
    Vocational block
    Will add more
    Last edited by XanesFox; 05-06-2016 at 03:04 PM. Reason: More info on the rp
    Do you think that even the worst person can change...? That everyone can be a good person if they just try? ~ Sans the Skeleton

The Froggiest
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)

I'm afraid that I've never heard of Outlast, but I wish you the best of luck and hope that you have fun with your RP! I thought I'd drop off a few hints to help gather players- let me know if you have any questions or need help?

If you've already got a submission worked out, feel free to post it in the Roleplay of the Week Advertising thread.

Roleplay of the Week- For more information about how to have YOUR RP featured as Roleplay of the Week!

RPotW banner shop! If you need help making a banner for your roleplay, just hop in and ask one of our lovely artists for some assistance!

Staff Siggies are seen everywhere!

Roleplaying Games Directory is another means of getting your RP seen.