Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [M/IC] G.E.A.R: Ground Effecient Assault Recon

The Shadow's Embrace
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

With the ATAC landed, command structure was being transfered over to it, being the highest ranking person around tended to do that. Because of that through the bridge was a constant buzz of activity, reports coming from across the entire battle field. Admiral stood over the holo map, watching the real time updates. Already the damned aliens were starting to recover from the entry bombardment, sending a wave of units across the scorched land. As she planned out a strategy her officers were taking care of the reports coming in and responding to them.

"Got aliens over taking point HF-76, ordering a fall back to GT-55 and holding there."

"Dispatching refiter heli to Fabe squadron."

"Got contact on enemy aerial forces moving in the area. Sending out a request to Aerial GEARs in the area for assistance."

The information washed over her as she studied the map. The aliens had to have a landing base they were operating out of. So far the sensors in orbit hadn't located anything, but then again they were in heated battle. Getting a clear scan would be next to impossible. She continued to study the map before marking off an area with red borders. "The enemy forces all come from this general area. We need to get eyes here. Follow the enemy. Find us a base to send our forces against. Right now this is a war of attrition, a war we cannot win. If we can find a target we can march upon it and turn the tide in our favor."
    I am the blade of shadows embrace. Just because I am a user of an unholy power doesn't make me evil. For without light, a shadow cannot exist.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Heson Shadowbane is on discord! For those friends of mine that want to keep in touch with me just send me a message and I'll give ya my deets.

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy; Sci-fi; Dark Fantasy; Adventure; Mature;
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Asura continued to battle the Monarchs as they approach, but after bullets were fired at the enemy, his computer spotted something... huge in the distance. "Unidentified Regent spotted," Artorias' AI notifies the pilot.

Artorias, piloting his GEAR had slain many with his melee weapon and with the gun. But as he was notified of an unidentified Regent, he turned to look at it. His eyes widened as he saw the monstrous creature, "Holy shit," immediately, he contacted his whole GEAR Force, "This is Asura to all pilots! There is an unidentified Regent unit up north! A 500m tall Regent!"
    "May the great Twelve have mercy on us all," - Marius, Inquisitor of the Crown

Spoiler: Random stuff 

The Last Remembrancer
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Modern times or Sci-Fi games.
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

"I can see it."

Liam stalked his GEAR over a Martian ridge, and opened fire. Beams scored the surface of the towering construct, and missiles exploded against its armoured skin, blooms of fire rippling across its optics. It lumbered around, and returned fire as Liam thundered down the ridge, lasers blasting sand into whorls of black hot glass.

"Flank it and get it in the kill box, I can hold its attention!"

To punctuate his point, he fired again, and this time one of the monsters optics shattered under the barrage.

Hell Knight of RPA
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Friday opened the communication channel they received from their unit leader. "Sir?" She asked him as Jacinto stared at the large monster. "We can get in a flanking position as suggested by the Viking's pilot." Nodding in agreement, he moved his joysticks around and started to move in position, "Get me a good location then Friday."

"Of course sir, also we received a thank you note from the Titania, and also...enemy at 9'o'clock." Jacinto stopped and used his arms to aim with his weapons, pressing the weapon buttons, his G.E.A.R opened fire with a barrage of bullets into his enemy. Watching the body lay on the ground with multiple bullet holes, and blood pouring out. "A little late, but thanks." He said as he flicked a switch to reload. He moved again to find the perfect position for a flanking maneuver, "Friday open a channel to the Viking." There was a beep, "Your on sir."

"Destroyer to Viking, let's get that thing pinned to a wall or the edge of this terrain, I'm sure if we get it away from others, there will be less casualties."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123