Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: [Dangerously M] Amazonian: Survival of the Fittest

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Fantasy, adventure... Nothing to sloppy romance.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Alright, shes 18 then.
    Well here 16 is the age to do most stuff alone, such as getting jobs travelling ect. Its 18 for drinking though
    Ill think of a last name too.

I dont think her stuff goes over 20 pounds, its about 2 kg yes?
    Last edited by Roseora; 05-25-2016 at 02:54 PM.

The Froggiest
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)

Thank you for changing it um... not sure, doesn't seem like it would go over so that's all that matters

Accepted!

Immortal Goddess
    Fantasy, Yaoi, Romance, Adventure
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

You have four so far, can I reserve the final slot?
    Special thanks to Poison Ivy for the awesome sig and avy set.
    Spoiler: The Return of a Story You May Want to Join!! 
    Follow me on Twitter JP_Yolance *Follow me on TikTok Divine Divia JP
    *Follow me on WattpadJeimseu P

The Froggiest
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)

You absolutely may

Think you can have your sheet up by Friday? I'd love to start this over the weekend

Immortal Goddess
    Fantasy, Yaoi, Romance, Adventure
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Name: Jacob Henderson
    Appearance:
    Spoiler: Jacob Henderson 

Personality: Jacob can be defined as bubbly. He is so joyful that his light spreads to others and those around him can’t help but smile. He has been through alot in his life, so he tries to keep positive in his life. He knows when to be serious and when to have fun, but he can be optimistic at times. He’s not the type of person to be bullied, or disrespected, and isn’t afraid to speak his mind. It’s hard not to get along with Jacob.

Occupation: Zoologist (Main Focus in Entomology, the study of Insects); College Professor.

History: All throughout high school Jacob loved learning about insects. After graduating, Jacob went into the military. He served four years before being released at the age of 22. After being released, he decided to go to college to become a zoologist with intense studies in entomology. After graduating college, he obtained his degree in Zoology, and later took on a job as a college professor to teach zoology to college students. Recently he took on a once in a lifetime adventure to visit a beautiful rainforest and study the various insects there. He has been studying insects for so long, and now was an opportunity to do some field work. He does believe in insects as a source of protein, and knows which insects can be eaten and which ones to stay away from.

Twenty Pounds: Water (1.5 L), Notepad w/Pen, Dried Fruits & Nuts, Expensive Digital Camera, Spring Assisted Folding Knife, 3 Lighters, an Extra Tank Top, Underwear, Shorts, a Gun. Two LED Flashlights with Three Sets of Replacement Batteries (Long Lasting High Output)

Other: He has a combat knife strapped to his legs underneath his pants. During his time as a marine, he was trained to kill, and trained to defend. His expertise was throwing sharp objects, and his aim was dead on. He keeps an additional spring assisted folding knife on his waist. One of the flashlights is tightly secured on his shirt, and the other in his bag. Both are waterproof.
    Last edited by RisingPhoenix; 06-10-2016 at 01:09 AM.
    Special thanks to Poison Ivy for the awesome sig and avy set.
    Spoiler: The Return of a Story You May Want to Join!! 
    Follow me on Twitter JP_Yolance *Follow me on TikTok Divine Divia JP
    *Follow me on WattpadJeimseu P

The Froggiest
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)

Approved! Nicely done ^.^

I'll give it til IC is posted this weekend to cut off character creation. It'll either be Saturday or Sunday, I'm predicting Saturday but we'll see what happens

Anything that seems interesting.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hey there! I hope there's still a spot open

Name: Amina Guzvica
    Appearance:
    Spoiler: Amina Guzvica 

Personality: She's a friendly and care-free serbian woman, always ready to party and joke, she often love to tell silly tales about her time in her country and she have quite an obsession for Jim Carrey, always quoting him whenever she find the occasion.
    But underneath the amicable mask there's an unstable person, she can be violent and sadistic, bordering on psychopaty and she would torture someone to death just for her amusement.

History: Nobody is sure about her true past, rumors have been floating around ranging from pretty creepy to ludicrously gory stories. But Amina never truly cared about all the tall tales about her, but the only thing known about her is that she was there when the Bosnian War and the ethnic cleansings happened, but even the detail about wich side she was in it's a mistery.
    About her most recent history she's known in the international underworld as a ruthless yet extremely efficient "Factotum", working for the highest bidder, no matter what kind of job they ask. Rumors says that she recently took a flight to Brasil with the only explaination as "To settle a score".

Twenty Pounds: Water (1 L (0.30 L has already been drank)), Portuguese pocket dictionary, 4xEnergy bars, 2xcanned meals, pocket sized rum flask, Bowie knife, 2x9mm parabellum magazines (but no gun), extra clothes and underwear, extra eyepatch, broken cell phone.

Other: She have an high pain tollerance and can walk for hours without feeling tired... well, except in extremely hot climates, wich she hates. Due to her missing eye she have trouble with depth perception, but it doesn't trouble her too much her combat skill, being exceptionally good with small arms and knives.
    Last edited by Damacyn; 05-26-2016 at 03:54 PM.
    #AWADAMP

Fantasy, Sci-fi, Modern
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

So who has the guns first?

Made by Karma~
    Thanks a lot.

The Froggiest
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)

I'm going to do a dice roll to find out

Also, accepted! We have four characters prior and one person expressing interest, so if she gets a sheet in by this weekend I'll gladly take six players. If not we'll still have the five intended.

From this point I'm no longer accepting players, but depending on how this goes I may well do more of these in the future

The Froggiest
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)

(1d5)[3]

- - - Updated - - -

Given there are currently five six of us, and the dice landed on number three, I was the third person to create a character bio, BUT as I've opted out of the gun-wielding thus far, it falls to the next person in line: Miss Ro!

I'll do a dice roll again in the future to determine the next gun holder
    Last edited by Froggy; 05-26-2016 at 04:16 PM.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast