Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [Dangerously M] Amazonian: Survival of the Fittest

The Froggiest
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)

Default [Dangerously M] Amazonian: Survival of the Fittest

Please note that we've reached our character limit and this RP is no longer accepting players <3

Spoiler: One Thing is Certain: What JUST Happened 

Spoiler: A Path of Possibilities: 

This is different than most roleplays, while the principle may still be the same it is in many ways a test. A test of knowledge, ability, communication skills and strategy. There are limited rules in this game-

1. Absolutely NO god-modding. If you have the gun, you cannot decide to instantly shoot another character. Your character can't see someone getting bit by a snake unless it's either a GM action (Quick! A snake is coming your way!) with warning, or unless the player writes it as such.

2. Your actions WILL affect others, bottom line. If you decide to go wandering in the forest on your own, that's fine and dandy- but please note that I will be PMing you a course of action. Your actions also affect yourself, and each path has limitless possibilities. Be prepared for anything.

3. Third person only please, and you must write more than one-liner responses. I'm not asking for Shakespearian quality or anything, only enough detail for other players to go on, for me to determine that you're really into the game as well as to determine choices you are making.

4. This is a TIMED roleplay, so please be active. It will be relatively short-lived... I'm thinking a month at the most once character sheets are completed. I mean... how long can you really live in the jungle in such conditions? I guess forever, but you all have lives to get back to... so... yeah. Ultimate goal is survival.

5. Don't go over the twenty pounds. Trust me.

That's about it for the rules.

Some things you should be aware of:

Use your knowledge wisely. Create characters aimed towards a strategic mode of survival- no mary/ gary sues or anything, but someone who has the potential to survive. Don't create the damsel in distress who wears heels to the jungle... that just isn't practical, nor will she likely last long.

Don't forget... the Amazon is host to a range of drug smuggling operations, numerous cartel traffic runs and other dangerous activities. Plants, animals, and reptiles aren't the only things you have to worry about.

When I say that every action affects both your character and the characters of others... I mean it. I can decide whether or not a Jaguar is hunting your camp in the middle of the night, stalking you if you choose to wander alone... every action must be justified, or you may find yourself a PM from me. I won't outright kill you, unless you abandon the roleplay, but I will make you think about your actions and the consequences of them. Expect some warning, but not a lot.

Speaking of characters:

Limit of FIVE players, six including myself.

Name:
    Appearance:

Personality:

History (brief and optional!) :

Twenty Pounds (what items is your character carrying in their backpack, right down to the food and water?) : This can be a rough guestimate. Obviously only one of us will be carrying the other gun, and it'll likely start off as me. Do you want to keep shelter supplies? The map? What food items are you carrying? How much water do you have left? Etc.

Other: Anything else that would be relevant towards jungle survival- special forces training, prior experiences in similar situations, etc. Whatever you want to include that's relevant to the situation at hand.

Go, go, go! Get creating!
    Last edited by Froggy; 05-26-2016 at 03:51 PM.

The Froggiest
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)

Anthony Kane- ASplashofMusic

Astrid Fey- Argon Jayden

Gracelyn Lou`vere- Buttercup

Ro Benham- Roseora

Jacob Henderson- RisingPheonix

Amina Guzvica- Damacyn
    Last edited by Froggy; 05-26-2016 at 03:48 PM.

3Spooky5U
    Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Science Fiction/Slice of Life/Fandom
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

oooh. I'm interested.

Griffin / Gumbo / Gambit / Griff

The Froggiest
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)

Coolness

Will reserve your spot!

Fantasy, Sci-fi, Modern
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Reserve for a spot please.

The Froggiest
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)

Will do

Too many to list....
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Sounds intriguing. Reserve please? :3
    Spoiler: Clicky!!! 

Spoiler: Mehehe... 

♡ Set by Me, Myself and I~ ♡

The Froggiest
    Mentioned
    211 Post(s)

Absolutely

Two spots open! Hoping to have my character up by Tuesday afternoon

RPA's Foul Mouthed Pixie
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Hehehehe I'VE BEEN WAITING TO GIVE YOU SPAM
    IVE BEEN WAITING
    TAKE IT
    TAKE IT AND USE IT

Spoiler: Roleplay Resources 

​Beautiful Nightmare

Fantasy, Sci-fi, Modern
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Name: Anthony Kane
    Appearance:
    Spoiler: Picture 

Personality: Anthony is a rational person with a serious personality. He isn't the type to laugh on a daily basis but usually puts on a smile so that people wouldn't think of him as too serious or cold, which he really isn't. Being cold, I mean. He likes to be prepared for anything that may happen, and can be quite calm, even in seemingly hopeless, dangerous, or terrible situations.

He is a precise and detailed person, and may be considered ruthless to some, as he drills people with questions if ever he needed answers. He isn't very organized though when it comes to his belongings. He also has a very good memory and usually exploits it a lot of times.

History: He has a female sibling that is two years younger than him. His father works in the army, while his mother stays at home as a housewife. His father wanted his children to be able to defend themselves against any thieves or other enemies, so he sent them to a Taekwondo school when they were just little kids. Once Anthony was older, his father also trained him in weaponry. He even has a license now, allowing him to own and use firearms.

Twenty Pounds: He has a small pocketbook with a list of all the plants found in the Amazon jungle, and a map too. He also has a one-liter water bottle that's about four-fifth full as he likes to save it. He brought some dried fruits and nuts with him for snacks, and some RTE food. He also has a lightweight tent and a small flashlight. He brought with him a notebook too for taking notes. And two sets of clothes.

Other: He always carries a pocket knife with him. He also has had some training with guns, mostly with a rifle and a pistol. He is a 3rd Dan black belt in Taekwondo.
    Last edited by ASplashOfMusic; 05-24-2016 at 11:49 PM.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast