Thread: Jaybird's Drawings

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    variety of them.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Default Jaybird's Drawings

I draw a lot so I thought that I might as well share some of them on here.

variety of them.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

- - - Updated - - -

Crap. My hair got into nearly all of those drawings. Please just ignore it. QwQ

Why pick just a few?
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Oh hey another sketcher! I like your work!

Veteran Role-Player | Character Creation Fanatic | World Builder

Spoiler: The Hidey-Hidest of Hide Boxes! (Extra Stuff!) 

`、、ヽ`☂ヽ`、ヽ`、ヽ
    Mentioned
    176 Post(s)

Wyatt looks fun, I like the hair and the mask on the side of his head like a jaunty hat. Freckles are a nice touch and I like the details on the neck and shading, very good. His left eye, is it all black?
    Zander has a cute smile, love the expression. Hair is very distinctive, love the details.

Diamond and Spade, are they cards frolocking out of suit? Like the pose of the two of them together on the right, looks very natural.

Love the skeleton with the spiked hair, how you can see the hips jutting out of the pants. Very nice details! Looks like he's caught in the beam of something.

Diamond in the fourth, very proportional, I like the spray of freckles and the pose looks natural, like the impression of the collar bone and the clothing folds, very nice!

Diamond's expression is very intense, like how the two are proportioned here, excellent work!
    Spoiler: ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ √Ăłł Єѵïł ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ 

variety of them.
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Back. Sort of. And I'll be posting some of my more recent drawings. I think I've gotten a lot better.
    Thank you so much for your compliments! I really appreciate it.

@Enigma: Thank you so much! It means a lot to me that you went through the trouble of noticing different things about my drawings. Both Wyatt and Xander are a part of this huge world that resides in my head for now but one day I want to put it onto paper. I might even make a group roleplay here that has to do with it just to relieve some of the need to share it with people.
    Yes, Wyatt's left eye is completely black by the way.

Diamond and Spade are just two guys I came up with for a smaller story I had. I might elaborate on the story later after finishing with Xander and Wyatt's world but that will be a long while in the future.

The skeleton is actually outside of a nightclub of sorts. The nightclub is kind of in these underground tunnels but he doesn't have a story. He was just a doodle.

And thank you. I've gotten a lot better and those were just some sketches to be honest. I was too lazy to do anything about fixing the errors or working on the background. Thanks for noticing the good instead of the bad. QwQ