Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Silvermoon Academy [IC]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Scifi, Fantasy, Action
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sparks were flying at Silvermoon Academy. Literally. Sparks were actually arcing between the girl with the wild hair and the other young man. Raki's natural inclination was to step away silently while the other two spoke. He took a few slow steps backwards and prepared to leave when the male abruptly turned and walked away. A normal person might have considered that to be rude, but Raki felt nothing either way. He saw the exit for exactly what it was; an exit. He remained, however, choosing to be polite for no reason other than the fact that he would be working with them. Allies were far more useful than friends.

"I'll walk with you. They should be easy enough to find." After making sure that Missy had her belongings firmly secured, Raki shouldered his bag and started toward the dorm. For him it was a simple matter of following the sounds. Even when he lost the sounds of voices and footsteps, logic filled in the gaps. "I'm Raki, by the way." Entering the dormitory building, he held open the door for his conversation partner then followed in behind her. The hall was full of doors that seemed pretty typical and generic, except that many bore blank placards while others had names on them. How were they supposed to know which was which?

"I guess we get to pick our rooms," he said quietly, for his own benefit as much as Missy's. It was an odd way to receive their rooms, but there were more unconventional methods. Raki selected the room on the right side of the hall, right up front. Fewer shared walls, anyway. He waited politely for Missy to pick her room before he entered his own domicile.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

It turned after turn after turn, but Flynn confidently strode down each one on his way to J Dorm. There was no sign of anyone following him. No footsteps. No noise. Nothing. There was something that caused him to pause and wait, though. Leaning against the wall he patiently waited for whatever made it was that decided to make him stop. Then a sound came echoing down the hallway. It was wheels against the hard floor. As soon as someone turned the corner Flynn started walking again, only slower this time; allowing the female to catch up if she desired to.

Sighing and linking his hands behind his head the red head yawned as he went on. There was nothing he wanted to do more in that moment than sleep. Several minutes later he and the female located a hallway with several doors labeled as "J Dorm." Satisfied with himself Flynn threw a wave at the female and wandered down the hall to the last door, both which had nameplates on them. Exhaling Flynn pivoted and chose the second to last door on the right. Placing his hand on the knob he watched in semi-amazement as the blank plate changed to "Flynn Ross."

"Nice..." Flynn muttered as he stepped in, leaving the door wide open due to lack of caring. The room itself was simple enough with a bed, dresser, and bathroom. Dropping the bag haphazardly on the floor he meandered over to the bed only to find paper detailing his stay at the school. Carelessly flipping through them he found none to be too interesting; that was until he got to the room customizations. Scanning the paper Flynn then rounded and thought about his ideal room and bathroom. As soon as that was taken care of he flopped onto his new bed and started to let himself doze off.
    Last edited by CRO; 06-02-2016 at 06:28 PM.

Fantasy, SciFi, Fanfiction
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Huffing as she dragged her things, Hanon did her best to catch up with the boy in front of her, who had managed to disappear from her sight when he turned a corner. She did see where his path led though, she she continued at her pace, hoping to at least find the rest of the way herself. Turning the corner where he had, she saw in the distance a rather large brick building with a white carved "J" on one of the faces. It was surrounded by other housing areas, but she was thankful to at least have found hers; she could always explore later when she was feeling more up to it.

Opening the door and heading inside, she began down narrow hallway. She was surprised to see the boy she was following again, hands behind his head and walking slower than he had been. She grinned, quickening her pace as much as she could so she wouldn't get left behind again. There were a couple more hallways to walk down before the set of rooms appeared that would belong to her class. The boy waved at her before setting down to find his room. "Thanks!" Hanon called out, not sure if he heard her or not.

Glancing at the nameplates, she saw they were all empty, save for the few that had arrived before her. So they got to choose their rooms then? She shrugged and walked up to one close to the middle on the left, deciding she would make a cute name plate for herself later. However, she knew that wouldn't be needed when the door suddenly had her name on it. She let out a soft gasp, the wonder evident in her expression.

The inside was what she was told to expect from a dorm, though she had already been told a few of the secrets of it from her aunt. Could she really alter the appearance? Concentrating, she thought about her own room at home. Yes, that was what she wanted. Everything began to shift until her room looked very similar to the one she was familiar with. The bathroom she just gave a makeover she decided she wanted to use immediately, feeling the sweat that had developed on her skin after such a workout. She went in and started the water, but not before grabbing the pamphlet left for her to read while soaking. Already she wondered what would be for lunch. Closing the bathroom door behind her, she left the door to her room cracked in case anyone wished to take a look around. Anyone near her door could hear her sudden burst of "This...is so cool!"
    Last edited by EloraGuinivere; 06-02-2016 at 10:10 PM.

Made by the lovely Nara and Karma <3
    Come check out Elora's Shop of Goodies!
    ~*~~Muse Music~~*~

Too many to list....
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Wynter was looking at them both curiously until Sasha turned her attention back to him. Just now, he thought that the master and the dog were talking to each other. It was... refreshing to say the least. A large smile graced his face and he nodded, handing the bags back as he willed the ice off them. The bags were dry, so he didn't worry about it much.

"Alright then. If you're sure you're alright." He nodded and grinned, tipping his imaginary hat. "Have a good day and be careful." He told her before turning to the direction she had pointed him to. Unfortunately, "She's gone." He said, noticing the obvious with his lips pressed in a tight line. Deciding to move on to his next agenda of the day, Wynter adjusted his bags and began to quietly walk in the direction he was pointed at. Though they were no supposed to be in Dorm J, he doubted th a th a living quarters of the boy's were in the same space as the girl's. Things just don't work that way, according to his sister at least. Wynter suddenly remembered the things his sister told him to keep in track of, and unconsciously began to mumble them as his eyes darted from one door to another.

Thankfully, his feet lead him to Dorm J and he could only blink in response when he heard a door slam. Staring long and hard from where he was standing, he saw two more people enter their rooms and he grinned at the thought. "Cool. Now, where's my room?" He said, humming some spy movie themesong as he darted suspiciously from door to door, checking the nameplates in typical fashion, sticking to the wall as he fooled around before seeing his name on one of the doors. Wynter Solace was engraved elegantly on the nameplate. "Aha! I found you!!" He said, holding up a finger gun. "Bang, ba-" The gun sound he was making ended abruptly when the door beside his opened, earning a yelp from the dark haired boy. Innocently hiding his hands behind his back, he whistled. "Hi. Nice to meet you." He said hurriedly before yanking the door open and pretty much forgetting to close it as soon as he stepped inside. "... Hmmm..." The room was decently lit, with the things he needed to survi- "Woah! Is it just me or is the bed soft?" He asked out loud after belly-flopping on the mattress. He bounced up once, twice before rolling on the bed. It was cold to the touch, but that's okay.

"It's going to be hard getting up tomorrow." He grumbled, taking to talking to himself with the lack of company. The door to his room was still wide open and his bags were at the doorway. The bed had charmed him with it's softness and he took a deep breath.
    Spoiler: Clicky!!! 

Spoiler: Mehehe... 

♡ Set by Me, Myself and I~ ♡

Fantasy, Sci-fi, Modern
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Thank you," she smiled at him as he gave her the rest of her bags. She adjusted her things so that she could have a good grip and balance with them before turning to the direction she saw her. She's gone, she thought. And Wynter too. Maybe he already helped her? Maybe, but she was sure that she didn't take long in fixing her bags so it's possible the girl already left. Sasha didn't even know her name. How could she track her? I'll give the shoe when I see her again, she decided. With them only a few, they were all bound to be in the same classes, just like they have the same dorm building. Or maybe floor. Now she was alone. Chris barked again and wagged his tail. Follow me Sasha. I think I know the way there." He pointed his nose to a building. "I can smell Wynter's and the girl's scents." "Oh, that's great, Chris," she smiled. Thank God. She thought that she'd have to get lost first before reaching the dorm J. She didn't think that with how quick they talked to each other, that he was able to catch their smell.

With that, he started sniffing the ground and walked to the direction of where the girl went a while ago. She just followed him and soon, they were at a dorm building. "Here!" She walked around the hallway, looking at the gold plates. She could see some doors had names already, including Wynter's name. But where's hers? Should she just choose a room without a name?

With Chris beside her, she selected a room. She touched the doorknob and turned it, somehow expecting it would be locked. It wasn't however, so she entered inside. Wow, she thought in awe. Looking around, she noticed that the plate on the door suddenly had her full name on it. "Cool," she muttered. This really is a magical school. She wondered what other wonders the room has. Can the bed float? Will the furniture start dancing or something? She stepped in and sat down on the bed. "It's so soft and fluffy." She lied down on it and sighed. "I don't think I want to leave this bed anymore." "Hey! What about me?" he whined. She laughed and sat up. "Sorry, Chris. Let's just wash your paws first before you jump on the bed."

After cleaning his paws, she lifted him, grunting a few times before setting him down on the sheets. "Wow! You're right, it's so soft. He snuggled his head on the pillow. She lied down again beside the Labrador. "I wish it was in a light purple," she commented. "Everything's so white." As the words went out of her mouth, her covers of the bed turned lilac. She sat up in surprise. "Wow!" She couldn't count how many times she said that. "So we can change the whole room?" She began changing the colors to shades of purple and blue, but still leaving some white in so that it wouldn't look too dark. Once she was satisfied, she saw some papers on the desk. Oh yeah, she almost forgot about their schedules. She glanced through them, excited on what classes they'd have in a magical school. "I can't wait till class starts," she smiled widely and was about to say something to Chris, but it seems that he was asleep. She sighed while thinking that it had been a good decision to come here so far.

RPAs Frilly Ninja
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

Kale eventually woke up with a yawn and saw that pretty much everyone was gone. He yawned and stretched, "that was a good nap," he mumbled. Adding "right flare?" Looking around for wolf pup, only to not see where the canine was. "Flare!" He shouted frantically, shooting to his feet and started running around. He saw the red wolf come from behind a nearby building, chasing a butterfly, being as carefree as normal. Kale sighed and whistled, the pup stopped, looked at him. Before his tongue hung out and charged Kale happily. Who shook his head and picked Flare up, before grabbing his bag. "Flare you need to behave yourself, you're not in the forest anymore. I may not be around to save you this time." He tried to warn the pup that just kept smiling at him and licked Kales' face.

Kale sighed again and looked around, asking directions. Took him a little while, but he eventually found himself a room. Reading the instructions, he smiled when he saw that he could actually customize his room. Especially in anywhat that he wanted. So he put the pup down, who went to chew on a bed frame leg. While Kale focused and his room slowly shifted and changed, over and over again. Until it was just the way he wanted, pulling out the plants he brought with him. He transplanted them into their own little holes, having several areas around the room that held dirt for anything else he wanted to plant.

The room itself now looked quite different. The walls had moved in and shifted, parts of it actually looking like parts of the forest back home. There was a small spring leading to no where, that way he knew Flare would always have water, his bed frame looked as if it was part of an ancient stump. Flare wasn't upset though, because not too far from Kales' bed was a hole under what resembled a knot of roots, so it could be a kind of den for the pup. His desk, now had a vase full of dirt in it, so he could choose what kind of flowers he wanted in them.

Kale smiled, "I wonder if it will let me change it again later? Maybe I can add something that reminds me of my grandparents," he said knowing he would miss the old couple, but that he had always felt more at home in the forest than he had in their house.

Both Avatar and Signature was drawn by Issy

heaven can't help me now
    Horror, Fantasy, Scifi
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

“Oh,” Missy’s smile waivered and she blinked at the back of Jasper’s head as he walked away. Not very much like a member of a new group. Raki’s voice pulled her gaze to him and she perked up a little, shoulders squaring and her smile returning.

“Super, thank you!” She beamed and they headed out – she mostly followed him, between trying to keep her backpack straps on her shoulders and keep a hold on the box, it was hard to concentrate on where they were going. Missy did look around a little, trying to grab landmarks so she could orient herself later, but mostly she trailed behind. Just as they were entering the building, the boy introduced himself as Raki and she blinked in surprise; it seemed to her like he felt the need to blurt it out, but he held the door at for her and she went inside at the cue.

“Thank you, Raki! I’m Missy!” She looked back over her shoulder at him as she entered the building. Together, they ventured inside and found the hall that held their rooms.

“Oh, yea, I guess,” she blinked at his observation, assuming he’d been talking to her. She peered down the hall and then saw as he chose his room. She considered taking one nearby, but bit her lip. Missy didn’t want to seem too clingy.

“Um? I think I’ll take one down there – being close to the door might be noisy?” She considered, eyes darting down the hallway to a room with a blank name placard, and then doubt overwhelmed her and she turned to look at the unclaimed room beside her – across from Raki’s.

“Or, perhaps,” she opened the door carefully with one hand and peered inside, her name sparkling into existence on the placard on the door. The light caught her attention and she blinked at it as she bit her lip.

“Oh, well I guess that’s that, then. Thank you! See you soon,” Missy said and flashed a little smile over at Raki before stepping inside and closing the door behind her.

\ \ \✨ ✨///

Inside was as she had imagined a dormitory, but the welcome packet on the small desk told her it was very different. As she read it over, a smile slowly grew on her face.

Setting the packet down, Missy looked up and around at the room she was starting with. She didn’t want to make it too much like home – this was a new place for new experiences and new learning, after all. She took several minutes to consider, pacing the length of the room and then into the bathroom and back out.

The change started with the floors. The plain gray carpeting gave way to blonde hardwood in thick panels, throughout the bedroom and bathroom; the wall color stayed white, crisp and bright but the wall structure adjusted, giving way to a second window, both of them having enough room for seats along them, and the ability to be opened. The full-sized bed slid and adjusted to be centered along one wall, running parallel to the wall with the windows and pillows and blankets spilled forth from it like a growing plant. Near the bathroom door, a bright yellow little desk emerged from the wall and became its own structure, a little stool popping up from the floor to go with it; along the same wall, a three-doored wardrobe appeared in the same manner, its silver handles catching in the light coming through the windows. In the bathroom itself, the tub shifted from a modern number to a vintage claw-foot soaking tub with a tall shower head and curtain hovering over it; the sink was plain with a mirror fixed over it and there was a chair under the window across from the toilet.

In the end, Missy looked around and was very pleased with the aesthetic of both the bedroom and bathroom.

ideas? . Hogwarts . WTRT: Side Roads
    my life is still a mess pm me if you want to check in
    vote for RPA

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123