Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Silvermoon Academy [IC]

Favourite Roleplay Genres
    Scifi, Fantasy, Action
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

“Block J?” Raki shrugged his shoulders and started up the stairs. There seemed to be a few noises of surprise in the crowd when the headmistress’ visage disappeared, which seemed normal given the circumstances. Even he was not aware of the illusion until it passed, but when he thought about it the harmonics didn’t seem quite right. Raki put a pin in that thought as he stepped up to the doors. He paid little attention to the other young people around him; he doubted anyone wanted to talk to him anyway, so there was no sense in sticking around. The sounds, however, were impossible to ignore. Two different students had dropped something, and while the first received some assistance, the second seemed to struggle with her belongings.

Raki wanted to ignore the urge to help the girl, but the memory of his sister would simply not allow it. With a sigh, he turned around and went back down the stairs. It took no time to reach her, as the courtyard was a short distance away. He, too, could feel the charge in the air, which disturbed him. Who was the lightning wielder in the group? Who would he have to watch out for? It didn't seem to be the bright-haired girl still clutching her hand as if it had been burned. Bending down, he retrieved the metal box, but also sustained a sting as the box shocked his fingers, though much less severely than it had done to her.

"Looks like we're going to have to be careful about what we touch. Here," he said, offering the box to her without hesitation. Whatever was inside seemed to be important to her, judging by the way she did fret upon the contents. The smell of strong perfumes permeated the air around them, a small assault to his sense of smell. "Need help?

Senpai
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Jasper turned around to the commotion that apparently has been caused behind him. It was the girl from his "group". The one with the very pink hair, that is sure to stand out, even in a crowd of hundreds of people. A bit amused, he watched on, because she stepped on the path that he walked, and was sure that the static charge was what made her flustered.

He would be careful to not reveal to accidentally reveal his powers, even though he could already feel the one near her was aware of the air's density, as electricity tends to make the air arid and hard to breathe.

Walking near the two, [Raki/Missy], Jasper spoke out,

"Are you...alright?" He asked the girl. He didn't know what else to ask, so he stood there, his stature blocking out the soon over the grounded Missy.

By mistake, Jasper extended a hand out to Missy, to help her up, resulting in crackles of electrictity moving to his palm, it would surely shock the female, if she accepted his hand. This isn't intentional, but on occassion Jasper's powers manifest themselves and involuntarily travel through his body, making him charged to the next person, or thing he touches.

He pulled back the hand, and feigned to a wincing motion, acting as if he was hurt in a hurry to hide it, waiting for it to go back to normal.

(Sorry for the crap post. Been having writer's block)

Fantasy, Sci-fi, Modern
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

As she was trying to follow the red haired girl, she picked up her pace, but lost her balance from the added weight of all the things she was carrying. Chris barked at her. "Watch out Sasha," he warned her. She tried to balance herself while still being able to hold all her bags, which was useless. She was able to not fall over, but her bags were starting to slip from her fingers. "Oh my-" She tried to tighten her grip, but it was already at the tip of her fingers ready to fall off. She shut her eyes instinctively, not wanting to see her things crash.

Once she didn't hear a crashing sound, she opened one eye and saw a hand in front of her. She opened the other and looked around her. There was a guy standing right beside her holding her bag. She smiled gratefully at him and took it back. "I told you. I should've helped," Chris barked, "Here let me hold on for you." He bared his teeth. She laughed at her Labrador, petting his head. "Don't worry Chris. I can handle it. It was just a slip of the fingers." She turned back to the guy who helped her. "Thanks for the save," she smiled. She glanced forward for a second. The girl was gone. Oh well, maybe he knew where Dorm J is. She turned her eyes on him again. "Nice to meet you. My name's Sasha."

Too many to list....
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Wynter grinned. "No problem. Let me get that for you." He said before giving the dog a wary look. "He won't bite, will he?" The dark haired boy asked, taking some of the bags from her hands and setting it on top of his own things. Ice danced on the bags, securing them into place. Heating the ones on his hand higher, he smiled.

"Wynter Solace. Where to?" They were probably in the same block, but Wynter wasn't sure whether they would stay in the same room. Actually, he had no idea about the sleeping arrangements, so he didn't pretend to know about it. "Hmm... I didn't know you were allowed to keep pets though. How old is he?"
    Spoiler: Clicky!!! 

Spoiler: Mehehe... 

♡ Set by Me, Myself and I~ ♡

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

As if someone had just broken a mirror and caused a wave of bad luck several accidents began at once. One girl with pink hair actually dropped her boxes while the other had come close. Flynn observed as three males stepped forward in order to offer assistance. One set of moments caught his attention. A boy with glasses and longer, wavy brown hair suddenly jerked his hand back after extending it for a greeting. The look on his face read pain, but Flynn was having a hard time believing that. In fact, he could have sworn he saw tiny sparks dancing across the pale skin.

Making a mental note he turned his attention to the other duo who had formed. There was a dog casually standing in the middle of the courtyard next to them. Would have thought animals could be brought? Maybe it had something to do with her ability? Deciding that had to be the reason for the animal he turned his attention to the rest of the conversation. Apparently, everyone was completely and utterly lost when it came to where they were supposed to go. The one thing he kept hearing the phrase "J Dorm." Sighing, and muttering under his breath about the amount of effort, Flynn set the backpack down and started to dig. Seconds later he produced his welcome letter with a map of the school attached to it. Unfolding the paper lapis colored orbs scanned paper. It took mere seconds to locate J Dorm. Once it was found the way there was contrived from the group's current location.

"Look," Flynn sighed loudly so the group could hear, "I know where the dorm is. You can follow if you wish." With that announced the boy picked up the still open book bag and began to stroll in the direction of the dorm; not in the least bit caring if anyone followed or not.

Fantasy, SciFi, Fanfiction
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Well, it appeared she wasn't the only person having issues with luggage, and for that Hanon was grateful. She watched from atop her things as a couple girls proceeded to stumble with their bags and boxes, one completely tumbling to the ground and the other only partially tripping before being righted again by another student. The friendly help both of them received made her huff, blowing a piece of chestnut hair out of her face. It figured others would be seen before her; she always said to herself that her real power should have been invisibility instead of darkness.

A sure and steady voice broke Hanon from her brief moment of moping. "Look, I know where the dorm is. You can follow if you wish." A rather detached looking guy had spoke up, not even giving the rest of the group a second look before walking off, bag in hand.

"W-wai—!" Hanon scrambled to her feet, grabbing all four handles on her duffel bags and heaving with all her might. A brief RIIIP could be heard as the bag preventing her from going any farther tore anyway. The bags moved though, and anyone watching would see the shadows around the girl lurching forward as well as she began to move again, following the student in front of her who seemed sure about where he was going. A long black ribbon trailed behind her as she dragged her things, belonging to one of her dance shoes, to which she didn't seem to notice it fall out and get left behind.

Made by the lovely Nara and Karma <3
    Come check out Elora's Shop of Goodies!
    ~*~~Muse Music~~*~

Fantasy, Sci-fi, Modern
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

She smiled. Sasha tried to push away her shyness. There's no need for that. They were just a dozen students here. "He won't bite. Chris is 9. I was going to Dorm J." She pointed in the direction the red haired girl was going. "There was this girl who seemed to know the way there so I tried to follow her, but from hurrying up, I didn't get a good grip on my bags. She's gone now." She glanced down at all the things Wynter was carrying. "I can carry my bags on my own. I was just trying to hurry a while ago so I lost my balance. I can handle it now. I'm sure you're having trouble with your own stuff. Besides, I've carried all of it from outside the gates to here." That was the longest thing she ever said to a stranger. She considered it a great achievement. Chris barked suddenly, causing her to break out of the little celebration she was having in her head.

Chris left off abruptly. "Chris! Where are you going?" she called out in surprise. He went back immediately, holding a shoe in his mouth by the ribbon. He dropped the ribbon from his mouth. "Someone dropped it. It was from the girl who dropped her bags too. He motioned his head to the direction of a girl clearly struggling with her bags. "Oh, why didn't you return it?" Sasha asked. Chris bowed his head. "I... forgot." She laughed and picked it up. "I'll do it then." She turned back to Wynter, momentarily forgetting about him. "Wynter, can you help the girl there?" She pointed her finger to Hanon. "I'll get my bags from you. As I said, I can handle it. She needs more help that I do. I'm going to return this shoe here too." She lifted up the black shoe. "Now please give me back my bags."

heaven can't help me now
    Horror, Fantasy, Scifi
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

"Looks like we're going to have to be careful about what we touch. Here."

Missy blinked and looked up as a white-haired boy handed her her box. She’d begun to reassemble her cardboard box and stared a moment before shaking herself off some and taking back the box. Glancing past him, she spied others heading in to the dorm and being helped by others; that gave her hope. At least Missy wasn’t the only one having a dysfunctional day.

“Oh! Yea, I guess! Never had static electricity like that, though, gee,” Missy muttered and placed the tin box in the large cardboard one. “It didn’t get you too bad, did it?”

She blinked at his offer of help and she nodded, bright locks bouncing some with the movement. Missy asked, pointing, “Would you mind getting that notebook? Made a run for it.”

Turning from Raki, Missy went about gathering her things that had fallen out of the bottom of the box. She’d reassembled it so the flimsy bottom was now at the top, and hopefully it’d hold this time, at least until she found her dorm. Crawling on her knees for some items that had escaped the main pile – pencil case, rounded plush characters, a small blue toy police box, a few dried flowers – she noticed as the sun was blocked out over her. Looking up, she spied Jasper looming over her.

“Oh! Hi! Yes, I’m okay – the box just um,” she rolled her eyes and gave a shy little shrug. It was rather obvious the box had given and she felt silly for trying to explain it; she adjusted the items she’d picked up, tucking them into the crook of her arm. When Jasper extended his hand – how polite! – she took it, the shock running from his fingertips to hers even as her soft hand slid into his awaiting one.

“Yow!” Missy gasped and snatched her hand back. “Oh! I’m sorry! I must have been dragging my feet or something.”

She turned apologetic eyes to him, teeth catching her lower lip nervously.

"Hey, uh," she blinked and looked from Jasper to Raki, then walked over, added her gathered things to the box. She adjusted her little backpack and bent over to pick up the box, adjusting the bottom of it in her gasp with her knee and then looking to the boys again. "Do either of you know where dorm J is?"

And that was when Flynn announced that he did, indeed, know where the elusive dorm was and that others were welcome to follow him there. Missy blinked, looking from Flynn to Jasper to Raki, then back around, green eyes wide with curiosity.

"I... Oh, um," she muttered, pushing her box up under her chin with one knee while adjusting again. Suddenly, she broke out into a smile that, while it could with her abilities, all but sparkled. Her brothers called it her cheerleader smile, but it had something of a puppy-dog air to it, too. Especially with her chin resting on the top of her box. "You guys want to go together?"

\ \ \✨ ✨///

ideas? . Hogwarts . WTRT: Side Roads
    my life is still a mess pm me if you want to check in
    vote for RPA

Enchantress of Men
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Scarlet was the first back to Dorm J. The hallway was lined with eight doors on either side and each door had a name plate. It was a curious thing though, but none of the rooms had names on them. So it seemed to be a first come first serve type of thing. With a shrug, the girl wandered down to the end of the hall, the end and corner rooms were always the largest. Pushing down on the handle of the last door on the right. As soon as her hand touched the doorknob and began to swing open, the little placard that was on the door changed to read "Scarlet Lancaster" in a flowing script.

"Well guess this one is my room now." She said entering and finding her luggage already there. Living at a magical academy certainly had it's perks. The room itself was pretty simplistic. A bed, a desk, a closet, and a small bathroom. On the desk was a Folder with the words "Welcome" stamped on it.

With another sigh, she headed over and flipped open the packet with general unconcern. Can't we just get to the learning already. That's what I'm here for after all. With a few fingers, she flipped through the pages. "Welcome students, Cafeteria schedule, Academy Rules, Academy Clubs..." She read off the top pages. Don't care, don't care, don't care. "Room Customization." She paused and pulled the sheet out.

Student rooms are completely customize-able. From the floors, to the walls, to the bathroom. At a whim the student need to only concentrate on what they want their room to look like and it shall change. This could be one aspect or the entire room at once. Below are some available options to you.

"Well this is nice." She mumbled aloud as she scanned over some suggested combinations. Trying the process out, the former drab looking carpeting in her room changed to a bright yellow shag. For the first time that morning, Scarlet's lip curled upward into something other than the annoyed look she had.

While the room could not get bigger, it appeared as if dividers could be erected to separate out the space. By the time she was done, she had a nice little seating area separated from her bed. Next she headed into the bathroom to take a look at that. It was one of those nasty shower tub combinations. Just give her a nice shower any day. Concentrating on what she wanted, the bathroom shifted to fulfill her needs. Satisfied with her surrounds, Scarlet settled down into her plush couch and started to read the rest of the welcome packet. Her door propped open as she figured she should make some effort to get to know people.

Senpai
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Without trying to be rude about it, Jasper bowed briefly towards Missy and others around her and politely answered "No" to her question, turned around, and left her company. Making his way towards the area where block J was located, he again, left remnants of static charges from where he walked.

He walked around for what seemed to be hours, but really only ten minutes have passed. Scouting around the school, he looked for the biggest building in sight, which no doubt houses the students.

Reaching a long narrow, but somewhat open hallway, he walked to the farthest end of the hallway blankly, looking left and right, seeing empty name plaques on the doors. There were sixteen rooms in sight, eight on the left and right. He just missed Scarlet going into her room, and heard the door slam a little. He eyed the door as there was a faint gold light coming off the door, squinting a little, he could see that the empty placard placed on the door had Scarlet's name on it.

Curious on the matter, he decided to approach the room directly across Scarlet's. A brief deep breath, Jasper held the doorknob, and immediately, the name tag on the door marked itself with his name. Jasper McKnight. "Huh...Interesting" he said softly. Proceeding to open the door, he came into a rather simple looking white painted room with the bare essentials - bed, a mini-fridge, a desk, and a small bookshelf.

Waiting on the bed was a folder of information regarding the school itself. He tossed that aside and decided to lay down, staring at the ceiling boredly. Much to his surprise however, the ceiling started to move somehow? Not physically move, but it looks like it was transforming into something; then all of a sudden, there was sunlight coming from the ceiling, and a glass pane.

Quirking an eyebrow, Jasper was either confused, or amused. "Is that what they mean by "magical school"?" He chuckled out briefly.

Could...he... make the door invisible? Thinking on the matter, Jasper got up and looked straight at the door. Long and hard, he thought, but to no avail. The door was just anything but extraordinary.

His mind ran excited, so he decided to go back out of the room and into the hallway.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast